Hi Sup Forums. I was kidnapped and held for 4 years. AMA. This thread is a cont...

Hi Sup Forums. I was kidnapped and held for 4 years. AMA. This thread is a cont. of a couple threads i made a few days ago. Need to get these thoughts out of my head

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0450lqf4oJP
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How big was your kidnapper's cock?

Do you need to get raped to get off?

maybe 6ish inches. it was pretty average.
its the only thing that arouses me. but i dont enjoy it

Been through it with a therapist?

yes i see a therapist twice a week

did you escape?

How large is his asshole right now in your opinion?

i was rescued by police
i dont understand the question

I'm looking for new fuckmeat. How much?

He means that was he arrested. And, if so, how often do you think the large inmates are fucking him?

If you were rescued by police, it means that whoever kidnapped you was put in jail right? So how large is his asshole right now desu?

again. i dont understand the question
he's dead

How did the rescue happen?
How did the police find out about you after four years?

I want to buy you. Make you into a trained slave. How much are you. Do I negotiate with your parents, or what?

When did you start enjoy sex with Kidnapper-san?

How were you kidnapped and how old were you?

4 years is a long time desu
I bet you weren't his only victim

my owner commited suicide and called the police
im not for sale
after a few months it became less horrible and more mundane. it was never extremely enjoyable

i was 15, and i was taken from my house while i was sleeping
he had at least one other person before me that he killed

How much do you appreciate freedom nowadays? Any boyfriend currently?

Everyone has their price. Unless you'd rather so it pro-bono.

This is fake you suck

How do you feel about his dead?

>His dead

What makes you want to live?

link to news aritcle

What was it like? Where were you held? How was it kept secret for so long?

This literally gets posted every week newfags.

it's hard for me to fully appreciate freedom. i have really bad anxiety which prevents me from leaving the house most of the time. no boyfriend
its not
it's a weird mixed feeling. my therapist says i had hard stockholm syndrome, and i still kind of feel like i cared about him in a weird way. idk
idk. not really anything right now.
i'm not revealing my name and location. i use this site because i can be anonymous

I wonder what sort of shit would force a psychopath to commit suicide. Do you have any clue why he lost his will to live now? I mean four fucking years is a long time to resist suicidal thoughts. He must've had them recently due to something.

Not "owner," user. Kidnapper. No one owns you, and no one ever will.

This

She was getting too old, but he fell in love with her and couldn't bear to kill her.

What about your family?

No, no, he owned her. He fed her and paid for her upkeep.

it was pretty psychologically painful. nothing to do for the majority of most days. the only breaks from the boredom was rape and the occasional beating or cuddling. i was held in his basement. i dont know really. i was down there the whole time
i dont know why exactly
i feel stressed and embarassed around my family now.

A parent feeds a child and pays for their upkeep, yet they are not bought and sold like food in a market. To own something is not to simply feed and pay for something. It's to own it like you would an object, to be able to buy and sell it. A slave is owned, and OP is not a slave.

Fucking cruel world.
Where you from? Im from Chile

She was, and a parent has complete control over their child, so yeah they do own them.

timestamp for proof

His sex partner couldn't satisfy him

Look, right now I'm trying to psychologically help OP, ok? I was trying to stop them from using the word "owner" because it subtly pushes them into a submissive state. OP said they had Stockholm syndrome, which makes using positive vocabulary even more important. I'm only trying to help them recover, not debate philosophical definitions. So how about we agree to disagree?

No, she was owned. Denying reality isn't healthy

all the people who want proof, here's the best i can do without me exposing who i am and where i live. if this isnt enough for you then im sorry, guess you wont ever believe me
vocaroo.com/i/s0450lqf4oJP

i was owned though
i dont want to say

>smf
Like I said: Can we agree to disagree?

whachu do for fun mane?

But your not owned anymore.

Will you do another and say, "Please, not in my ass."

Your therapyst knows that you use Sup Forums ?

"Everything I've said here is true. If you don't believe me that's fine" Lol we should make that into a meme. Sure convinced me, OP!

Are you a male or a female?

Did he ever want to fuck while you were taking a shit?

i play some video games but mostly watch a lot of tv and movies. i used to play dnd, and i kind of want to get back into it but my anxiety really fucks me up when i'm around other people. it's all i can do to not cry just from being in front of them.
i know

No, you're wrong.

Female. I'm not OP, but I can tell from the typing style and the voice that OP is female.

Gg i kekd

So he killed him. And this thread is simply practice for the cover-up story. He also chose \b\ in particular because he knew there would be newfags who will believe him and other people who would try to discredit him in every way possible.

Good :) So long as you know, then it will be much easier to recover. This too shall pass.

more please, this turns me on

no
no
i'm female
no

how often did he have sex with you? can you describe one time that he did?

DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT AGREE TO DISAGREE MEANS!?

wanna play something with me and my friends? its not much but maybe having alittle fun will help you out alittle bit?

how long have you been free now? how was it to get back home?

4 years of pleassure that he grave u , you enjoyed the whole thing disnt you.

Would you like travel to another country?

You don't sound like a native english speaker in your vocaroo recording.

After 4 years captivity how did you avoid pregnancy?

this pls op

Did he force you to orgasm?
Does talking about it turn you on?
Were you in cleveland?

almost every day. some days he would do it for hours.
play what?
almost 7 months now. it's been bitter sweet. a lot of it is just reminding me of how much of my life i missed
no, i didnt enjoy missing out on 4 years of my life never being able to leave a single room.
not really

When did your nightmare end? aka when were you rescued?

>almost every day. some days he would do it for hours.
Describe one encounter. Where did you do it? For how long? What did he do to you / positions /etc..

whatchu play?
we play like ff14, mechwarrior, paragon
stuff like that, but we also play duck game and trappers delight and stuff like that
just have alittle fun

i am a native english speaker. he didnt cum inside me, and he usually wore condoms. he had me take morning after pills sometimes.
i dont understand how you can force someone to orgasm. yes it kind of does but thats not why im here. no i wasnt
almost 7 months ago
idk if i really want to go into that much detail

Yes, and I don't agree with it when one party is clearly wrong. I'm not going to compromise with your dumb ass because you can't defend your point. The lion won't blunt its fangs for the sake of the wildebeast.

Did he ever have you fuck a dog.

>idk if i really want to go into that much detail
try talking about it, start with how he would initiate it

Post pic of self before kidnapping, i need to know what was particularly special to select you.
What kind of personality? Were you quiet, keep to yourself?

obv bait is gay gtfo

Did you watch the movie Split?

you female or male?
Time-stamp or it didn't happen.

> i don't understand how someone can force you to orgasm.

Like did he make you cum even though you didn't want him to touch you?

how long were you taken?

How much did you weigh after being stuck indoors for four years living an (expected) sedentary life?

What did he feed you? Did you have any domestic duties? Were your personal toiletries (tampons, douche, toothbrushes, etc...) provided for you? Did you ever try and escape over those four years? Did you ever get any dental problems requiring a visit to a dentist? Did you ever get badly sick or injured that should have seen a doctor but did not?

Did he gifted or praised you for doing something he likes?
Do you have any good memory of him that is not sex related?

You do wanna go into detail. It's ok to want to understand why you only get aroused by it, share it, own it. Take back your sexuality.

we want to masturbate to your torture

I suppose he committed suicide because his conscious finally caught up to him.
It would explain why he called the cops as well.

Or he felt he could not keep up with the secret/ he thought someone was getting suspicious

Where are you from OP?

Why did you fall in love with him?

What are you looking to find here?
The autism in this place isn't going to help you.
If you're legit then probably no one here will ever be able to relate to your situation.
tl;dr this isn't the kind of help you want.

Was it Miguel's cousin?

no
he would come downstairs, and it depends on the day but sometimes he'd ask me nicely if i wanted to do whatever it was he wanted that day, and i figured out pretty quick to say yes when he asked. sometimes he'd just grab me and force himself on me.
i would like to remain anonymous. i was a little shy. i would joke around a lot, never took anything very seriously.
no what is that
yes i orgasmed
i wieghed 85 lbs. he fed me catfood. no. he gave me tampons and a tootbrush. he would bathe me himself with a bucket of soapy water and a sponge. i tried several times while he wasnt home during the first week but i couldnt get through the door. i never got dental isssues. he beat me bad enough a few times that i probably should have seen a doctor.
no not really. he would sometimes just talk to me which was a really nice change of pace from the usual.

Are you white? Asian? What?

dont want to say.
idk, i dont really think i did
it's just a way to vent and not keep all these memories bottled up in my head. maybe not healthy but idc

i'm white and 1/4 asian

it's totally health to talk about it. it's bad to keep it bottled up. Sup Forums is the perfect outlet because you are user.

what food did you get ?