Why are you single?

Why are you single?

If you could see my face you might understand why

because I'm ugly

>But I'm not. I have a wife and a boyfriend.

Because the concept of love is a human construct, made to make money for the bourgeois. Back before the dark ages, people didn't love, they had fucking slaves to have sex with, and everything was great.

Fuck.

Love.

Because I'd rather be happy, successful and wealthy.

who are you quoting?

A wife AND a boyfriend?

Been in 3 long term relationships. One was 4 years, next was 5 years and the last one ended this past winter was also 5 years. Never had the desire to get married or have kids. Now I'm an old fag and no longer care about dating or relationships. So yea that's about it friendo calrissian.

im gay

you can greentext without quoting something
>like this
yeah, I have a nice thicc wifey and a tight little trappy CD that has one of the extra bedrooms. My wife had a gf til a few months ago, cause she wanted to move and stuff. Still friendly though.

but you greentexted for no reason at all

start taking estrogen and you could manage to become a decent shemale, though that chin is something else. full on chad-chin. sorry. otherwise not bad, i like a thicc CD

I don't have the balls to approach women.

Divorced after being married once before, don't feeling like dealing with all the stupid bullshit in a relationship to reap the minor benefits.

I'm too fat for women to give me the time of day.

>You dont need a reason jackass.
>See, I can do it all I want.
not here
>But here I will.
its kind of a reflex, honestly, but mostly
>it just upsets you
and that make me
>hard

Because I am self sufficient.

yes you do, you're greentexting for no reason at all. Do us all a favor and kill yourself, gay boy

Because I want to be. People have nothing to offer me in terms of relationships.

Because I don't like people.

Because she let the stress of her job turn her into a raging cunt. Probably for the best though, so many fucking red flags I was too blind/retarded to see at the time.

Because I have the ability to lean from past mistakes and correct them going forward.

Because I don't have a reason why I have value in this world, and I don't think that anyone at all should have be in a relationship with someone as utterly useless and pathetic as I am. I mean, for god's sakes I'm a virgin going on 29 at the end of this year, still living with mom and dead, driving a 1999 beater, with a criminal record and no college degree. Dead end job, mountains of debt, living paycheck to paycheck, etc... I have everything stacked up in a way that for every problem I feel I've solved, I've created 20 more for myself, each more challenging than the last, and they're all catching up to me. I don't sleep much anymore, I don't eat much, and my phone doesn't even ring anymore.

I've become the absolute worst version of myself, because I tried to live my life to make certain people happy, and I have nothing to show for it but a hollow broken shell of a man.

Would you date someone who had all that on a dating profile?

Because I'll never be over my ex from five years ago.

>no, you don't
if you don't like it
>you can just leave
or not, i really don't care
i'm just having fun at this point
and no one seems to mind other than you
>bitch

married a total cunt. still married to her in fact. she fucked up my finances, lost house, job and i just drank and did drugs. was a scientist, ended up as a labourer. was fucked up and moved into share house. fucked some chick and she got pregnant. now have 3 year old daughter. the mother is a fucking psycho who does nothing but insult me. thing is i dont gove a fuck after the ex wife, and feels great. just looking to the future and giving daughter a life. currently back studying computer science. finish next year. fuck relationships, they are pointless. just want to study and fuck sluts.

For the first time in years I'm actually happy and don't feel like I'm waking up in perpetual hell. I dont want to mess this up.

getting mad over green text. what a faggot

didn't I tell you to kys. go do it gay boy

Because I don't like people.
That sort of precludes having relationships with them, you know?

I'm not sure if i want to be in a relationship or if i want to get laid. I also dont really have a lot of time for girls right now; however, if i found a girl I actually like, I could probably squeeze her in somewhere. I also dont really want to put in any effort in attempt to go on a date with a girl. I'm also bad at meeting girls.

No finesse

I'm not. I'm married with a girl on the side and two more potential women who want my dick. Life is good.

Cant stand people anymore.

I'm a hollow shell of a man who is incapable of loving himself and it isn't right to saddle others with it.

Are you me?

I don't value myself enough to let another person get close to my useless ass. I'm no good at conversation and only speak out of necessity most of the time. Who wants to date that?

No I'm me.

Girlfriend and I broke up about two months ago. Not looking to get back into a relationship for a while.

Because i like to be the one who spends my money.

Because I am quirky and weird and new to the small town I live in currently. I also don't settle for the guys who do like me cause they aren't my type. Plus, I don't like to lead people on or waste time.

no job, no license, no money. All I've got is social media and my personality :)

Literally moved across the country and working on just getting settled in work and life in general.

Because I use people and throw them away when I get what I want from them.

Because it's just not worth it, both financially and mentally.

Cause I have fugged and fugged til I'm tird of fugging - now I just like to sleep and drink my beer. Women annoy me more than pussy is worth anymore so I'm done with it.

Also, I'm an old dog. I had my day.

didn't i tell you
>getting you to respond
is
>making
me
>hard
also you are in a thread on a board that has dozens of gay/trap threads daily
>yes, i go to most of them
but if you don't like it, instead of responding and making me harder and hornier, you could just
>leave

Because I only stayed with my ex as long as I did because she was a massive alcoholic and I was worried she'd kill herself.

She was incredibly manipulative and needy and dating her was the worst decision I ever made.

I'm single because I'm not ready to find out what's worse than her.

>go to the gym. >suffer from anxiety so eat a lot.

Didn't I tell you to kys gay boy? World would be better place without you

Fuck man. Hope you're in a better place and working on you.

I'm not but I'm starting to miss it.

[spoiler]I lied about being single; I am still in this hell[/spoiler]

Because there are many good sex dolls. why tf would I want someone nagging me 24/7

Fucking the same girl gets boring

im a sociopath and fairly young so relationships are too mentally draining right now, especially after my previous failed ones

i get 8s+ every single time i go out, im hot. shit just gets boring and isnt worth the effort.

sucks to be ugly af like you autists lmao

Im sure you are

I'm not. I'm married and I have a steady gf.

Youmakemesad.mp4

I make myself sad.

I'm not. Got a wife, and my cousin who is my side fuck.

Bc relationships take up way too much time I could use better being high.

How do you people manage to fuck your cousins? I have two who I would rail the shit out of but I don't want to risk ruining my family.

Fat

Wow, five years. How many cocks do you supposed she's had in her in that time? A lot, I'd bet.

Well, basically we're close already, we speak openly and lightly flirt for a long while. Then just bring it up in a joking manner and rest is easy Street.

Plus it helps she's a second cousin, I think.

All the pussy i Want/ no co
commitment

Fucken poor

Actually good point

Dont really know any chicks, rarely socialize, my job as a carpenter means im just surrounded by cocks, so idk, kinda fucked myself here...

Nigga, bounce. If she off's herself, that's on her. We're all ultimately responsible for our own happiness. Hers should not come at the expense of yours.

Because I fucked someone else and she went back to her ex

because i'm an uninspired dropkick who failed med and ultimately have no personality

> be me
> be early 30s
> live in major US city
> good job
> reasonably fit
> motorcycle
> my own (tiny) place... hopefully will buy a place in a couple years

a few years ago decided to never get married or have kids.
> vasectomoy.tar.gz

there's a longer story here but through Tinder / Bumble, I get laid maybe once every 2 weeks. Sometimes less. Sometimes more. Tend to be girl in their mid-20s

Video games, and the fact that a failure like me shouldn't pass my genes on.

Ah. That's not the dynamic I have with my cousin.

> I thought she figured out I wanted to bang her and was attracted to her, I thought it was basically an inside joke my family had behind my back
> turns out nobody even considered the possibility and I just have a normal cousin relationship with her

I don't think I'll be able to bone her. Oh well. Plenty of fish in the sea who won't ruin my life if I screw up.