Sup Forums what would you do with 10 clone of yourselves

Sup Forums what would you do with 10 clone of yourselves

Kill them and process them into various cuts of meat.

Be 10 times more depressed

Either form a fight club or an orgy

be a more productive human being

Fix people's satellites

Do they need to eat? Have a will of their own? If not I buy 9 identical cars and make them all drive for Uber and Lyft. The 10th becomes my house elf.

If they need to eat and take care of themselves I kill all but one. That one works for me so I can bring down 6 figures while smoking weed on my couch while watching nature documentaries.

Either all of us are productive together functioning as a single unit trying to accomplish something or run a business, or none of us are.
Now you got me thinking about what kind of business I could easily start, run, and profit from if I had 10 people ready to comply and not bitch about pay/willing to share the profit.

Shoot out revolvers only in my neighbors house fuck him

This guy gets it.

Massive circle jerk with me as piggie in the middle eating all the cum

This but with a stack of 9 with me on top

orgy first of all then get a farm and make colony

I'd run guns.

Start a cult and become the world's biggest drug trade organization.

I'd finally have someone my own skill level to practice with in Super Smash Bros Melee.

I'm by no means good, but it would be nice to have someone in Bama that isn't a scrub at this game

Never work again.

Probably have them all rob a bank, and I'm not taking a tiny fucking Wells Fargo, no I'm talking the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China. When they rob all the cash they drop off the money where I can pick it up, or something like that and they all kill themselves on tv (cause this shit would be on the news in a snap) Obviously the plan would take a while and I would have to get a place to store the money but it's still hypothetical

Kill them before they kill me.

put all 10 in different countries hoping to get a girlfriend

First i would have them each take a turn with the revolver dont want unlucky clones

Are there any other rules? The most obvious thing is to split up your workload among them so that you pnly have to do 1/10 of your workload in life, or accomplish x10 more with your life using them

But how do they get fed? They would have to eat 10 times the food
Where would they stay? Would you have to pay for accomodation for them?

Is it a power you can turn on/off, or is it permanent