How can we inject conservative white male journalists into on air anchor positions and reverse the efforts of SJWs...

How can we inject conservative white male journalists into on air anchor positions and reverse the efforts of SJWs attempting to use those positions to socially engineer society?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=avwrL9syLvc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

conservative white males lead by raising their families to support the conservative approach. the one thing SJW's and Liberals don't have is Family Leadership or Virtues. That's why their only feasible method to corrupt society is via news, text books, and social benefits programs.

what SJW's and Liberal sympathizers hate most is when a conservative white male is active helping those around them, acting selflessly, and standing firm in their virtues.

The only way to beat those cucks is by cutting off cable news, web media, and Liberal Propaganda from your child's text books, and preaching self reliance and responsibility.

Force media companies to be sold to companies who actually want to make a profit, instead of running them as loss-leaders to further their agendas

So you solution is to just give up and let the liberals have the airwaves?
>Force media companies to
How?

cut off the propaganda, everything else is fine. the people do need their daily memes.

so, no, i wouldn't say let the Liberals have the airwaves. I was saying cut off anything that is Liberal Propaganda. Keep watching spongebob and netflix, etc.

lol why are you nerds conservative? youre not supposed to do that until youre like 40 or 50 years old

They broadcast using public airwaves, so they can be forced for the public benefit

Promote independent media in an attempt to take market share and attention spans away from garbage profit-based news channels.

Find someone who can talk sense and make reasonable arguments instead of 24-7 "muh Bible." I might identify myself as generally conservative except that forty years ago the movement sold it's soul to the evangelicals and never looked back.

>implying mainstream media isn't already conservative white male journalists
>implying democrats aren't conservative white males
>implying republicans aren't conservative white males

You people will fight about anything, won't you?

I guess it's the edgy thing to do now? When I was a kid it was mohawks, now it's being alt right. Fads will come and go.

lol alt right is the new fedora dude. they get no bitches.

How could you on a platform of being anti-feminist?

> alt right is now conservative
Peogressive means liberal means democrat means communist.
Republican means conservative means alt right means facist.
It's all the same right?
In fact why do we even use words? Why not just communicate in grunts and emojis and smashing eachother with clubs.
Anti feminist has been a party line for the political Right in the USA since fuckin nixon and yet they continue to outbreed liberals by like 5:1.
Feminists are cucks and no one wants cuck genes in their kids.

Tits or get the fuck out

Femanon here

I'm anti-feminist.

most are

television news is dying trying to enter a dying media is retarded

most on Sup Forums are. lol you fucking autists. go outside and try to tell people youre anti feminist. they either wont care, or wont know wtf youre talking about

implying spongebob/netflix isn't liberal propaganda

Why does it have to be propaganda? Why can't it just be liberal artists expressing their world view?

You could start by not having the one station full of conservative white male journalists not being a hive of scum and villainy.

The simple and obvious end is that both extreme sides are trash and trash gets the most attention; making the most money.

Yeah that's totally a legitimate conservative outlet and definitely not in any way controlled opposition.

>attempting to use those positions to socially engineer society?
>How can we inject conservative white male journalists into on air
>reverse the efforts of SJW

Do you fucking hear yourself speak? You stupid salty republicunt bitch, when you get mad about something do you normally just start doing it yourself?

Try killing yourself

ITT: White boys desperately grasping at a dropped sword, just out of reach

Have you ever tried not being an insecure little asshole?

because in the 2010s everything has to be propaganda and everyone has to be either a liberal or conservative, and all left-wingers are androgynous girls with neon blue hair and harry potter tattoos, and all right-wingers are obese redneck dudes with pickup trucks and MAGA hats

Seduce the women executives in those companies and turn them conservative

Ndnd

Well I'll tell you what we need. Money. We need to have enough money to make a mid level media organization. Not CNN level. But Gavin Mcginnes or the Young Turks level.

We'll murder your children bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=avwrL9syLvc

It's easy. We start a war somehow. Everyone becomes ultra conservative during war.

You mean like during the Vietnam War when there was an explosion of liberals and hippies who protested the war? Those guys were SUPER conservative