How do you guys have the energy to watch 2 or 3 movies a day

how do you guys have the energy to watch 2 or 3 movies a day

2x speed

They:
> have no job
> have no friends
> have no work skills
> are parasites, but they somehow possess a PC, laptop or smartphone, probably as a birthday/Christmas/Hanuka gift that also served as a motivation to do something with their lives
> have way too much free time
> don't shave themselves
> don't wash themselves
> binge-watch a 6 season show in 2 days
> marathon a director's filmography in 1 day
> are obssessed with the following fads: Star Wars, GOT, capeshit, top movies from IMDB and Rotten Tomatos gimmicks, Star Trek, box-office
> know everything about economy, politics and markets despite not working one whole day in their lives

I hate this gimmick so fucking much, it should be illegal. I fucking LITERALLY hate everyone who does this and LITERALLY hope they die gruesome death that lasts for hours and hours. If I could make myself to watch fucking Wes Anderson shits at normal speed, then so can you everything else, you motherless fucks you.

Makes you think.

I don't like capeshit though

What fucking energy? You sit there and stare, nothing hard about it.

i think he meant time based on the watch

but
>despite not working one whole day in their lives
doesnt have anything to do with
> know everything about economy, politics and markets
gg bitch asshole

i think he means brain power because one movie is roughtly one book (for example 3 lotr books = 3 lotr movies) the amount of brain power you would need to absorb 3 movies (read 3 books worth) of knowledge is super demanding.

Well, they don't have to be at work 8+ hours a day.
It's a stupid fucking question.

I watch two movies a day, read two screenplays at night and write my own the rest of the time.
I see it as my passion and a job. Its very easy to do something you love.

Maybe for some cokey nigger.

what site you use to read screenplays

Google.

kys

Keep telling yourself that, you delusional NEET faggot.

>read two screenplays at night
bullshit you read 300 + pages a day?

Spot on except for the last two desu.

Its screenplay. Not a novel.

> economy
soft science (read unpredictable/doesnt always follow 'rules') . and can literally have a solid grasp just by taking macro/micro courses or reading adam smith and shit and following current events (read watching Sup Forums)
>politics
literally learned by watching tv (gg faggit) and reading articles, following news, etc
>markets
okay sure probably helps to be a salarycuck for this one but really, even if you do you specialized in only a handful of markets at best. literally NOONE has in depth knowledge on a fucking ton of 'markets'

gg loser

why isn't this watch on their website?

Get a fucking job, you parasite faggot, you worthless scumsucker.

i analyze political markets to measure the economy deal with it