Why don't you have a gf Sup Forums?

Why don't you have a gf Sup Forums?

ima fat white alt right racist who wears trump hats

Because I'm an overweight 27yr old who fucked up his life. Stupid prank in highschool with a can of axe n lighter got me charged with assault w/deadly and manufacturing an incendiary device per California law. It's screwed any chance of a good job (no one was actually hurt just some poor autistic fuck pressed charges when the on duty cop said he'd get money out of it)
Since then I've had no interest in being productive and constantly contemplate the Cascade of bad events afterwards most of which I couldn't do much about.
These days I have little interest in myself and those around me except for the nagging curiosity of what it would feel like to mutilate the people who have caused me great harm in the past.

actually I do, not sure how long it will last but wish me luck Sup Forums!

i'm ugly

I love this girl and I know she loves me, but I'm not sure what to do about it because we can't see each other.

I do

Because I don't know where to find a girl to interact with that isn't over 30, fat, black, a dyke, or physically disfigured.

Am I the only one? Is it just where I live? I live in Maryland.

Probably because i stopped caring. I literally just play video games and work out and the gym is the worst place to pick up women

Tell her to move in with you.

I have fuck buddies. No need to waste ur cash and time on a chick. When i want one of them over, i buy a pizza and a bottle of whiskey... they are gone by 12 the next day and i get to live my life the way i want.

Also, the dykes are the kind that get their noses pierced and dye their hair, so you know off the bat they have at least a fucking STD attached to their name.

2 years relationship just ended, feels good to feel free again, so i will keep it that way and focus on me, which i didn't in the 2 years

Wife would bitch and moan if I did, plus eh women are not that great. Meh...

Self improvement is my priority right now, I'm not trying to get distracted by relationships anymore.

Because I don't think my wife would be too keen on the idea.

Same, some girls are like parasites. Wasting all your time and energy when you could be doing better things. My ex expected me to spend almost all my time with her too, it's good to be free again.

Honestly coming home after work with free time and doing whatever i want is a very nice feeling

because i am the girlfriend

I agree. I'd rather stay single than be in a bad relationship. It's nice having time to chill by yourself without nagging and shit.

Show dick

Loner don't really need anyone.

Is that a tranny or a real woman?

Because I value my alone time more than time spent with females.

Same in West Texas bro.

cuz last one was crazy bitch yo

Relationships are fun if you're not with some clingy, manipulative bitch who never leaves you alone lmao

I took my crush once to see a movie, but after the movie nothing happen. Did i fucked up?

I'm a loser

I got kicked out of my dream college after getting caught selling drugs and that was a week after my father passing away. That was a year and a half ago, and life still sucks, but things are looking up. I could have given up and fallen into a pit of despair, but I am right on the edge of things being back to somewhat normal. You might have dug yourself into a hole, but you can get out. It will take a while and life will never be the same, but your life is what you make of it man. Please don't give up.

Yes. I suggest you make back up plans now

Why would you sell drugs in the first place retard. Is it really that hard to find a job that pays well and stress free. I remember me hiding drugs from parents. Every move caused a heart attack tbh. I will only do things legally to have nothing to hide.

I still talk to her and whenever i'm with my friends she always say a cute hi to me but i never made a move.

I do, pic related

WORK OUT. Get so fucking jacked you give yourself a hetero boner. Keep a notebook or text document to track your progress.

You don't even have to make that much progress, just lift heavy, get some testosterone pumping, and hang out with her again and make out ASAP even if it's awkward.

If she's not cool with it still hang out and talk to her. If you've developed some social skills you can literally try again a million times with the same girl as long as you're not an asshole about it.

And on the millionth and one advance she might have some respect for your balls and throw you one.

But obviously what's attractive to you is her looks. Don't be a dumbass, if she doesn't like you think long and hard about your own looks. A decent haircut that stands out a little and 3 months of regular lifting at the gym and some regular creatine and protein shakes goes so so far.

You'll glow up and be spending way too much of your hard earned money and soul on women in no time.

ALSO FUCKING POSTURE.

I wish I had all the fucking personal trainer youtubes you spoiled assholes have today. Athlean x is your friend.

lol ssssaaaammmeeee

lips and jawline look pretty legit to me

Thanks user

Both of you are doing what I do, and what women do, which is explaining your behavior on stuff today on things that happened a long time ago.

Think long and hard about what ownership the past has over the present, and whether you're not just jacking off some ghosts.

That being said some shit happened to me second year of UC and fucked up my brain and academic status for the next 8 years so, I understand when the system hands you the combo breaker shit is real.

Last one took all my money and made most of my decisions for me after 4 years.

They mold you into a wobbly emotional mess while they get fat and it happens so slowly and so steadily. And then suddenly they're not attracted, no shit, and you're left holding the bag, no money in that bag. Just your dick.

I have a fun theory that she starts getting fat when you stop making money. Don't know if those words are true but I will be singing that song with my last dying breath.

because im gay and hate women

because i'm ugly, not interesting and im awkward when i talk to a girl

Because I have a qt ginger bf

I like having money.