>Flexible enough to suck own dick
>About to finish a great fap
>Idea.png
>Put dick into mouth before finishing
>Cum sprays inside my mouth

It felt super good to be honest.

Am I a gay faggot now?

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/all-about-sex/201101/attention-ladies-semen-is-antidepressant
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're a faggot.
If you even touch your dick
that's gay.

Dude who cares. I stick my dick in a pillow to pump it hard. I never cum tho

If you ate your cum youre gay

That's not gay, I am 100% straight and I love the taste of cum,
But I'm not gay, and I'm not bi
I love the feeling of a dick in my mouth
I enjoy anal stimulation
I have a girlfriend, and she fingers me while we fuck, she lets me suck my cum out of her, she lets me suck her dildos, Its good to experiment, even if you don't think you will like it.

>>I love the feeling of a dick in my mouth
That's pretty fucking gay user

>love the taste of cum
> love the feeling of a dick in my mouth
>enjoy anal stimulation
Nigger what are you talking about?
You are the living definition of gay.
You are more of a faggot than op

Bump

Being gay is about being attracted to people of the same sex, it has nothing to do with what kind of sexual act you like... although liking dicks in your mouth might be.

>I like getting fucked by huge niggers
>I'm not gay

Jesus guys, I don't like men, I've never had gay sex, and I don't plan on it
Thank you user, I prefer females, but my girlfriend has fucked me with her dildo on occasion... I enjoyed it very much

I would never fuck a nigger, male or female... they're fucking nasty

I wish i could do that just for the interest

the point is that you're a huge faggot. your gf is the one that penetrates u ffs

How did it taste? I've tasted a few different loads. Mine was not particularly good, but it's exciting to do it.

?? How is it gay when my girlfriend has sex with me, just because I like anal, doesn't mean I'm gay

stop being in denial you huge faggot

Have you ever even fucked a girl?
You can't call me a fag for enjoying sex differently than you do

ffs I wish I could do that user that sounds Wonderfull.

>Likes the taste of cum
>Likes having a dick in mouth
>Likes anal stimulation
>Gets penetrated by gf
>Not a faggot

Hi user. I see you called someone a "faggot" I'm assuming you meant this jokingly, but I've been mulling this over in my head for several minutes and it does not sit right.

Let me please (re)iterate you on this word. Not only does it aim hatred at a large group of people that I myself and many of my friends are a part of, the word has the power to tear down and undermine a fight that we have been fighting for decades. I don't know where you stand on the issue, but I'm assuming you value your rights to equality as a citizen of this country.

You may think that this is only a word, a mere configuration of letters, but this word is the foundation that keeps LGBT people held in the depths of inequality, while men like yourself toss around hateful slurs in a joking way thinking immaturely that you are immune to hurting anyone. This is not true. Next time you throw this word out (however jokingly and privately you may thing you are using this- in this era NOTHING is ever private), think about those who have struggled for the right to feel safe in their own country.

The word "faggot" creates a hostile environment and makes many LGBT people feel unsafe around those who have enough power in society to use such words. Don't make me feel unsafe. I have a right to my safety. And although I have tremendous pride in being a mature, strong, bisexual woman, it really sucks when your words get in the way of my pride. Thanks for your attention.

Exactly. You finally figured it out user, I'm so proud

You'll seriously fuck up your spine if you make a habit of it, user. MAJOR back problems.

Honestly idk why you'd give a fuck if you're gay, bi, or whatever, because it doesn't change anything but how you get off which is behind closed doors and affects no one else anyway, but don't suck your own dick, OP. Research it on Google if you don't believe me. Gymnasts and contortionists train their whole lives with not just flexibility, but stabilizer muscles that minimize the load, and their spinal disks still often give out and rupture. Save your back and just get a gf to suck your cock or a bf to suck some cock.

We must group together to defeat this lgbt self righteous faggot

idk user, you think you're all baiting him, but I'm pretty sure you're the ones being baited. In getting strong Watchmen prison scene vibes.

k sry

PSA: jizz contains female hormones

By eating jizz, you are making yourself more gay.

psychologytoday.com/blog/all-about-sex/201101/attention-ladies-semen-is-antidepressant

Also, use this to tell people there's a benefit to rolling unwrapped.

>tfw all this pasta is saying is to be empathetic
>tfw this pasta actually makes plenty of valid points
>tfw the only thing "wrong" with it is the over-the-top delivery
>tfw you're tired of trolling just for the sake of trolling but are still on Sup Forums
>tfw been here 10 years since I was an edgy underaged spergboy but now I think I might be a normie
>tfw still clearly not a normie, but don't belong here anymore either
>tfw I don't belong anywhere
>tfw I just want everyone to have a chance at happiness, including myself
>tfw it's never gonna happen

you belong here Sup Forumsro

I think my spine will be alright, im abnormally flexible

I came out of the womb with my legs behind my head

A use my flexibility for crazy party tricks

If my spine wasnt fucked already, it wont be now

Thanks, dubs.

Don't say I didn't warn you when you pop a disk, user. At least research it before you continue, is what I suggest. Skimming a few articles shouldn't be that hard. This topic comes up any time autofellatio does, which is often. Especially with Scaramucci insulting Bannon here lately.

Also you're basically saying
>if something that's accumulative hasn't hit my limit yet, it never will!

It's an issue with young people, because you think you're invincible. The problem seems so far off if you even acknowledge it, so you just ignore it. Then you'll have fused vertebrae later in life.

Whatever, I'm washing my hands of it.

I used to be able to do that.

I always felt dirty afterwards. Like I did something wrong.

That's just the western world, based-on-Christianity upbringing, user. It's what society has done to you. It's not bad for you to drink your own jizz, as long as you're not diseased.

Just don't suck your own cock if you value your spine. See above.

Should I tell my boyfriend I'm gay?

It's called the Shame Curtain. It usually comes over you as soon as you cum. That's how you know it was good.

someone has masculinity issues , cute x

I told my wife's boyfriend that I was gay. He was very happy for me.

>It felt super good to be honest.
It's not gay because it's your own dick, your own cum. Your familiar with your own stuff. A stranger's dick and cum would be different. Be glad you're young enough and flexible enough to experience this. A lot of fat fuckers out there never get the chance.

I get premature shame curtain when I'm about to cum in my own mouth. I start looking at my dick like a loaded gay gun and can't do it.

you should try having real sex. you feel even better after you come, instead of worse.

op has no hands

Not really

I'm sorry

It's definitely a point of no return. I have to really be horny to do it and as bad as I might initially feel, it passes and I'm always reminded how much worse it would be with another dude's dick. I'm cool with just personally humiliating myself instead of involving others.