Just got declined a job at BK, what now Sup Forums?

Just got declined a job at BK, what now Sup Forums?

Try Wendy's

Declined for a job at Burger King?

...Yeah, you're pretty much fucked.

kill yourself

HOw tf do you not get hired at fast food minimalist skilled job ever?

Burger king is a horrible place to work anyways

Rejected by BK?
Did you drop out of school at 12 or what lol

It might be the other way.
He is overqualified.

I left at 17 to do a course in Hospitality. I'm 18 now.

An hero?

>Sup Forumstard
>shitposting at 3 am
>rejected by BK
Yes I am sure he is a PhD genius overqualified

It's 7:40 in New Zealand. Time zones faggot.

Oh god, my sides. Thanks for sharing this.

But seriously, where did you think it went wrong?

How the fuck is that even possible unless you look like you have leprosy or something?

Its 7:40pm you fuckwit. Learn to read a fucking clock.

You could have DEVEST8 tattooed across your face from ear to ear I suppose

mcdonalds you swine

Don't feel too bad about it user, my brother was actually declined a fastfood job once for being over-qualified. Like, they said that to his face. So keep on keeping on user, it'll all work out.

I've been declined there so many times

>tfw I'm afraid to apply for a job because ill mess up the interview

lol i guess you're life is over then

at least they replied to you. literally all the jobs i apply to dont even bother to contact me to tell me that there not interested. keep on keeping on op

is your email something dumb like [email protected]

BK and Maccas have been the only 2 to actually reply. I know how you feel.

No, it's my full name @live.com

you try construction/labor, work is a pain but pay is decent and its fairly easy to find a job.

Wtf is a course on hospitality

Its an umbrella phrase that means "we're pretty sure you'll make us look bad and aren't in a desperate/unstable enough situation to be a long term hire".

Have you ever even applied for a fucking job?

try doing seasonal work, I don't know whats in season right now but there is a ton of vineyard jobs going in the summer

The course you take when you think it is going to be an easy job where you can socialize a lot.

Go to a job fair, maybe.

Or an open interview day. Really good odds at these

Keep applying and trying until you find one that takes you. Then hate it because it is a suck job with no opportunities for advancement. Always be taking advantage of whatever cheap classes at the local community college, vocational school... and/or funds from DOL, for stuff that interest you, take

cuuuuute

that is rough friendo, perhaps you should flip a coin?

Those fucking eyes though.

I was rejected for a job at McDonald's a few years ago. I was attending a university and had above average grades. Too socially retarded to work, apparently.

Apply at a liquor store, dude. Most of the time they're desperate for help. The only qualification is you need to be old enough to sell booze.

Don't work at a liquor store it's depressing as fuck.

And Burger King isn't?

And Burger King is Disneyland? Fucking retard

Try [email protected] to see if you have better luck with it

it simply means they do not recruit, it has nothing to do with the personnot recruited.

fast food management is about cuting as much the cost as possible, and then cutting the cost a little bit more to ensure that every cent they pay as wage is as efficient as possible.

being overqualified is also a problem, and overqualified means not drowning in major problems which mean you dont really need the job to survive a bit longer out of the street.

op is still a massive faggot nonetheless.

lost

it's 2017 so i guess all the young children don't know about the economy yet and think jobs are just handed out now.

i thought that too when i was 16.

>Burger King is somehow still in business
god Americans are such fucking fat fucks.

Disneyland is a shithole though.

Got rejected there too. It's just because everybody applies there. They other stuff

You know they could've just filled the positions with other people first right? They don't just hire limitless people.