Untitled

هنا نتحدث إليكم هو شخص لعوب الذي يريد أن يمارس الجنس مع العقول الدهنية الدهون وأتمنى الحظ للقوات الإسلامية تسعى لتدمير الإمبريالية الغربية

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aF4A0xVV8_w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Filthy sand nigger

Fuck off sandnigger we don't have time for your durka durka shit

Probably just a google translated meme
*yawns*
Back to masturbating

Consume feces, and expire ISIS.

I don't speak camel fucker but I assume the translation is absolutely shit considering he probably in fact used Google translate

Youre time wil come

دهنية الدهون وأتمنى الحظ مبريالية الغربية

You wil all regret filthy inperialists

Mohamed was a pedo.

fucking demcrats

Go back to the sand goat fucker

Gonna love it when ISIS gets what's coming to them. You are going to cut your heads off and cocks shoved in your mouths. Already a failing group of sand niggers. Can't get shit done right. Try harder faggot. Inb4 get baited fgt

Youre government wil fall and the fame of the allah wil massacra you all

الدهون وأتمنى الحظ للقوات الإسلامية تسعى لتدمير الإمبريالية الغربية

google translate reads -- Here we talk to you is a playful person who wants to fuck fat fat minds and wish luck to Islamic forces seeking to destroy Western imperialism

blow up and die, shit eater.

Your* dumbass goat fucker

الله أكبر

What did you say you fucking carpet pilot? I hope that bomb you're building blows your dick off while you're fucking your camel. Eat shit cave nigger

*A playful person who wants to fuck fat fat minds and wish luck to Islamic forces seeking to destroy Western imperialism*

so you HATE 'MURICA!? :O!

Youre words canot hurt me because I brlive in allah

Soon you wil all be spaeking our laguage the laguage of The Allah

ISIL a dick. God is great.

We are going plant bombs in every corner where you live you wil be afraid

Mohammad is in Hell waiting on you and the rest of you retarded fuckers. I do wish I could find his remains so I could grind them up and feed them to a pig so I can kill it and bury him with the pig as he will also be in pig shit. Curses be upon him! :)

sorry, I don't speak sand

يا انون، التحقوا بقواتنا المجاهدة في سبيل سحق الامبيرالية الغربية في بلادنا العربية و نشر و اعلاء دين الله و الحق في بلاد الكفر و الفجور و اختم دعواي لكم بشهادة ان لا اله الا الله و ان محمدا عبده و رسوله
الله اكبر

Soon you will all be a pile of ash. Remember Hiroshima? Oh never mind. You goat fuckers don't have an education.

And we wil win throug the fear becouse you canot understant the word of the allah

Is Allah Satan? And Muhammad the Antichrist?

ومن المعروف الأخ. الله عظيم. دعونا نظهر لهم القوة الحقيقية للإله الحقيقي

kek im shivering in my boots goat fucker

> 2017
> Still believing in a religion this much

א בראשית ברא אלהים את השמים ואת הארץ ב והארץ היתה תהו ובהו וחשך על פני תהום ורוח אלהים

Listen here Sandy Crockett, Kek is the one true God. Everyone knows the universe was made by a frog not some rag head rock chucker

سنعرض، من خلال الخوف، هذه الخنازير الإمبريالية الكلمة الحقيقية من الله. سيكون لدينا أي رحمة، ونحن سوف نقاتل حتى الفوز، أو يموت المحاولة. يمكنك قصف لنا، ولكننا لن يموت أبدا، فإن ريليجيون الحقيقية يموت أبدا

This sight is a disgrace

You just got baited by a junglenigger, how do you feel?

الله يعتقد أنك مثلي الجنس

Fuck you. Mohammed was an imperialist

Just like mosul?

youtube.com/watch?v=aF4A0xVV8_w

أكل القرف ويموت حثالة الأرض. الله يشاء ذلك.

Allah hates you too

It says ALLAH AKBAR

أنت خنزير. سحق الله تحب الدودة التي أنت.

Eat shit and die loser

Team 10 joins isis

U.S. Forces will piss on your corpses and it won't get covered at all.

nice dubs goat fucker

ITT trips joins isis???

Get outta here you goat fucking sandnigger.