Heya Sup Forums, gonna shop for a keyboard and mouse me thinks. What do you use? Do ya like it? Any recommendations?

Heya Sup Forums, gonna shop for a keyboard and mouse me thinks. What do you use? Do ya like it? Any recommendations?
tbh I haven't used many high end mice or keyboards, Ive found the cheaper ones ($20 or $30 range) have been just as good, but I admit I'm pretty ignorant.
Whatcha think?
in exchange, I'll post some nudes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wQxw-pX4dak
youtube.com/watch?v=g9B60dqDAho
amazon.com/Logitech-Spectrum-Professional-Wireless-Ambidextrous/dp/B01CEFEMFW/ref=as_li_ss_tl?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1501665260&sr=1-1&keywords=g900&linkCode=ll1&tag=fb2049-20&linkId=185dc37dedf80f6b3676cff11f690603
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mechanical keyboard. If you do a lot of typing, you'll grow to really appreciate the clicky feedback with each keystroke.

Some people with asmr seem to really appreciate the sound in videos/streams as well, but they seem to be a minority.

Oh aye, I love mechanical. Membrane feels so off lol

actually I agree with this person. "m series" style are unbeatable. with the buckling spring. if you can't afford that, get a new style mac keyboard. the flat keys are actually pretty ok for typing on.

oh and whatever you do, go wired, not wireless. wireless keyboard are the bane of my existence

bump

Mechanical keyboards are loud and annoying as fuck.

Not a huge fan of mac style keyboards, but I agree, wireless are a horrible investment.

Yup. Don't think I could go back at this point. I did notice my typing gradually got faster. Accuracy is about the same.

Forgot battlestation pic. Razor black widow and death adder chroma. Both gifts for being discharged from the Navy.

Ok, fuck me, I'm tired and failing hard.

looks good to me. though not sure how i feel about the style of the keyboard

rubberdome bleb detected

> loud

Actually no, it really depends on the switches which are used, there are loud and clicky ones but also silent versions and even variations in between...

There is absolutely no reason to use a rubberdome keyboard.

I'm not in the financial position to be picky. They were gifts, and as far as writing papers for my BS degree and whatever else I feel like writing, it works great. Gaming, it's by far better than the wireless membrane keyboard I had before. Can't complain, user.

> No.
> It depends.

That's some nice autism you going on there.

I like your set up though.

>nice autism you going on there
come on now

*said the autist

I used the corsair k70 with red switches and the razer deathadder pretty dope

The fuck you smoking? user made it clear that you have several options for mechanical keyboards. From clicky and loud, to silent and an "in-between."

Oh fuck, I guess I'll have to now.

By saying "No" it asserts that my statement is untrue. He then goes on to assert I'm correct and they can be loud.

Get it together man.

Mouse: Deathadder chroma, really reliable, comfortable and high dpi
Keyboard: Get a frameless one because it's really easy to clean and make sure it's cherry MX (or any other mechanical key) red/brown unless you want to echo a huge click around your whole neighbor with the blues. Get a Logitech.

you need to go outside some more man

Got a chroma v2 and I really like it. No fingerprints and easier to clean than a Corsair one. RGB offers some neat effects in various games if you like it

I like your input. Thank you

Fuck, a wrong random asshole on the internet is giving me advice. Better listen to what he says...

I use G900 mouse and g810 keyboard. Cant be fucked trying to convince how good they are, but I've gone through a lot of peripherals and these are my favorite. Oh and I use a g440 hard mousepad. I don't like mouse resistance

>Arguing sentence structure and syntax on a pc accessories thread on the random section of an anime image board

Yea cause you've got it all figured out lel

kinda offtopic but stats? lol

I appreciate that. I've gotten spoiled with having dual screens. Not terribly happy with the mount though. Need to find a desk I can anchor it to.

Your statement is untrue, on the basis that, depending on the make and model of the switches, you can end up with either a loud, or relatively silent mechanical.

Yeah man, I'm not pretending it's anything more.
Also, lel? gg man, gg

Thats one smooth looking vag.

Thats all i have to add to this convo.

You are some weird eunuch....

By saying "No", I pointed out you are not right about your statement.

You claimed mechanical keyboards (all of them) are loud, which is just not true, just some of them are and there is a reason why people prefer the loud ones, they just feel amazing.

pretty weak really, ive been focusing on untrimmed slayer cape and thats basically it.

also a follow up to my own post, lots of people give wireless mice shit, and i dont blame them. but the g900 i have found to be better than all other wireless and as good as or better as wired mice in general(no resistance of the wire)

here is proof of how good the g900 is
youtube.com/watch?v=wQxw-pX4dak

They feel amazing? How many fidget spinners do you own?

Are there any keyboards with decent feedback that can be cleaned under water?

I always eat in front of my PC and there's always plenty of grunge in the keyboard I cannot get out anymore.

Just pop the keys and clean it. If you're feeling lazy, get the brush nozzle from your vacuum and suck all that crap up.

you could nmz 99 str and 99 attack and still get untrimmed slayer cape with cape drop glitch pleb

youtube.com/watch?v=g9B60dqDAho

Troll? how am I gonna get untrimmed slayer when I already have a 99?

it's how everyone else gets their untrimmed capes with 99 still. Go to youtube

That's like telling a faggot he's wrong for liking anal, or calling some random ass dude on the Internet a faggot because he likes his girl biting the tip when she gives head.

Different strokes, tyrone.

my original point was to make ur slayer faster with the higher dps stats since you can just get the 99 slayer untrimmed through the glitch

Mechanical key caps can be taken off, put in a cotton bag and be washed in a washing machine. By disassembling the keyboard you can easily clean the base

I didn't "tell" anyone anything.

What I will tell you is that the theme to Diff'rent Strokes is messed up shit.

i understand but their isnt much headroom to get your stats up without doing slayer. I have 87 range from cannonballs only and i barely have 1m slayer xp over hp.

been slaying only since lvl 3

fair enough

Alright, that was good.

G910 keyboard and G502 Mouse. The mouse takes a little getting used to, but it's really comfortable.

Currently playin OSRS too, can you help a Sup Forumstard out with a bond or some gp, IGN is AppleAU and im on world 832, you know you wanna help!

More like 382
As you can tell im an idiot!

work for your money lol.

Lacking in everything.

At this point 'working' for my money is going to take ages, it would be more akin to slaving.

morreeee

If you don't like grinding than might i suggest Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare?

g900 isn't worth the msrp but it would be a really killer mouse at $70

How dare you good sir! cod is trash. I'm in for the grind, I play EVE and WOW so I'm not too fussed, I am just always on the lookout for a head start.

I bought mine at $150, $107 on amazon is pretty good if you ask me...
Considering you can use wirelessly and wired, while its charging
amazon.com/Logitech-Spectrum-Professional-Wireless-Ambidextrous/dp/B01CEFEMFW/ref=as_li_ss_tl?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1501665260&sr=1-1&keywords=g900&linkCode=ll1&tag=fb2049-20&linkId=185dc37dedf80f6b3676cff11f690603

I like WoW.

Yeah I am getting started, am poorfag so just in the trial atm, luckily ive got a friend who is helping me out.

More nudes of her please

If he's a super good friend he'd give you heaps of gold to buy tokens so you can play even though you're poor!

Yeah but hes gotta grind himself but he had bought game time initially so he had that starting 'bonus' and I want to stick to OSRS for now hence the begging for bonds

Fair enough man. What did you roll out of general curiosity?

Belf Mage, Was told that mages are high dps which is handy when playing solo and most of the other races looked pretty off as a mage, as you can tell im not super into lore or rp

Nice man. Belfs are quite pretty too.

>Windows

>Sudo rm -rf / your life.

>BMO tanktop
fucking HNNNNNGGGGG

>I'm so different and unique I must imply I use linux

Probably can't even handle simple command lines. He's a first week, brand new to Ubuntu kind of special. A Distro-Hipster.

You forgot: --no-preserve-root

Actually posting from freeBSD
I migrated from Windows when I was 12 (27 now) and work as a sysadmin

Gentoo or GTFO.

corsair bro

Happy Hacking Keyboard

>You forgot: --no-preserve-root

It's 0320 and it's not a command I need more than once a year, at worst. Even then, I don't have a great need for it.

>Actually posting from freeBSD

Each distro has its niche. Unix/Linux have their strengths over windows. Windows has its strengths over mac. Mac has its strengths over either. Each have carved themselves a niche as an industry standard in one field or another.

>I migrated from Windows when I was 12 (27 now) and work as a sysadmin

30. Probably started with Linux around the same year as you. Got to the point where I just said fuck it and dual booted. Use whatever is most convenient at the moment, or whichever is needed. Started pushing for a BSIT, and ended up more interested in business law and political science. Now I'm in marketing. Go figure.

I use a Logitech G19 and Razer Naga Chroma, personally. Neither are particularly bad. I used to do a lot more MMO gaming than I currently do, so I like the Naga quite a bit (side buttons come in handy on a lot of games like FPS's, too). The G19 is ok. I'm looking to replace it at some point, but I'm broke, and a second monitor is higher priority at this point.

I know you

Not the worst I've seen

stop wasting your time on Sup Forums, just go on reddit and visit /r/mechanicalkeyboards

roll

Nice shit stack!

You like a lot of macro buttons? Corsair K95. Don't? Corsair Strafe.

I use STRIKE 5 and Cougar 700M, I want a mechanical keyboard one day but none of them have the looks yet

Logitech g502 proteus core mouse
Steel series apex m800 keyboard.

Any of you play ironman on OSRS?

Currently using g710+ and a corsair m65 rgb

Keyboard: Logitech G610 Orion Brown. Decent price, nice and heavy, good feel on the keys.

Mouse: Razer Naga, had some issues with the right click, and I uninstalled the software that comes with it for remapping the buttons. It syncs on startup and bogs my shit down.

Corsair K95 RGB Platinum keyboard... It's perfect, I love it. (MX Browns)

Corsair KATAR mouse... It's terrible, I fucking hate it. It's uncomfortable, it's too small, the DPI switch is in the worst possible place & the DPI settings are shit, it jumps from too slow to uncontrollable in a single click.

Bear in mind I am a giant with enormous hands & 5 inch long fingers, so your mileage may vary.