What's your favorite anime?

What's your favorite anime?

king of the hill

One Log Man

Hi, I'm a production assistant from the new Meme Movie from Sony Pictures. Please let me know as much as you can about this hot new meme!

Thanks in advance.

Not big into anime except for a few, currently rewatching the future diary because I missed out on the last three episodes last time I watched it through. Pretty stoked for the ending.

The Log of Shit of Andy Sixx is not like any other log of shit you may find at your local bathroom. Tis truly the works of a god in his own right.

The Andy Sixx is native to North America but has been reported to migrate on the occasion of the annual Vans Warped Tour. His reproduction rate is remarkably high considering how many girls want to give him a vasectomy with their tongues.

What you don’t know right now is that Andy Sixx is the hottest, sexiest, gothiciest, hardcoreiest, deathcoreiest metal singer in the world and common sexual congress and foreplay would simply not do the job in trying to pleasure someone so divine, so perfect… so… holy, like his ass. Sure one could suck on his fucking dick and drink all of his sperms but it would never come close to showing your love and affection for him.

It starts with getting your foot in the door, which will not be easy. First you need to buy tickets for a Black Veil Brides concert and you must go to the actual concert hall, sneak past security and make your way to Andy’s dressing room. Much competition awaits you from other little BVB fangirls who want Andy’s Warm Log of Shit slidding down their fucking throats so badly. Some of them have killed others to make their chances of being where they are in the heat of the moment even possible, so do not take your presence or your life for granted.

Grow up.

He shits on his fans??

Logged n clogged

It was created about 3 weeks ago by a man named user mcanon. It was in response to a shitty meme and an anime because edgy. Can't wait to see it in the new Meme Movie

Some of these girls are just downright crazy. While you just want the satisfaction of Andy’s warm log slidding down your fucking throat, many want something else. Many want… to start a life with the shit, or so to speak, meaning that their long-term goal in their endeavors is to suck a big one out of Andy Sixx’s asshole and use the log as a dildo to fuck their pussies with and have the bacteria from the shit fertilize their egg cells and impregnate them with a retarded human shit baby then when when they give birth to that retarded human shit baby, then want to suck on its rock hard retarded human shit baby balls and fat fucking throbbing retarded human shit baby cock until the retarded shit baby can’t take it anymore and then cums out a giant fucking load of retarded human shit baby cum all over the inside of their mouths and then they want to spit the retarded human shit baby cum out and use the retarded shit baby cum as lubricant to finger their assholes with. And you thought you were fucked up.

After you’ve made it through, it becomes an “every BVB Army soldier emo fangirl for themselves scenario” in which a battle royal of carnage and bloodshed over who gets to lock their lips around Andy Sixx’s anus and suck the warm brown turd from within: the last person standing. After you have defeated everyone in battle, you will be allowed to knock on Andy’s dressing room and he will answer.

t-thanks i'll forward the info to Sony.

Sorry, you'll have to ask slidding daddy's permission to use it. Don't hold your breath.

why watches at 0$ dollars?

Logtama
Jojos bizzare Log
Logmonogatari
Great teacher Log
Log may cry
The Log is a part timer
Lograrara
Death Log
Code Log
Initial Log

Log Horizon

Wtf?
>Why logs at 0 $?

Sailor Log
Dragon Log Z
Cory in the Log
Logged Away
Is it Wrong to Pick up Logs in a Dungeon

Trips logged throat clogged

Log.

death loge

why logs at 0$ dollars?

Great news from my boss at Sony. He loves this meme and wants it in the new Meme Movie (release date spring 2020.) We're going to have to get rid of the 'logs' and poop references and get some releases signed, but aside from that, everything looks good.

No logs, no meme

Anus snack

Grow up, kid.

You'll understand when ur older, newfaggot

Kek, that needs to have andy peeking around the corner shopped in

is it true that you get angry when people point out that you're a NEET who literally shitposts every single day and has no other seeming purpose in life?

I heard it was