Moon base or mountain?

Moon base or mountain?

I was taking done pitcures recently on a brisk evening and I happened to get so pretty cool moon shots. Now obviously I'm no scientist, but I do understand how light works, kinda.
What is this in the upper left corner of the Moon? The pictures would have been taken in August in Colorado. Is it just a feature left having from a meteor impact? Is it the secret Nazi moon base?
Any thoughts or ideas welcome.

>pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

thelivingmoon.com/43ancients/41Group_Lunar_FYEO/02files/FYEO_Lunar_02.html
swpc.noaa.gov/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's something, but maybe not cool. I just want to know.

it's just a crater, nigger. I have it on all mine (at the bottom)

if it was a based it'd be hundreds of miles across.

The geological features just look off. Nice picture by the way. My question is does anyone know of a mountain that is supposed to be there?

No way. Iss isn't even more than a few hundred sqft. I doubt they could make hundreds of miles of moon base.

It's Aristarchus. A crater.

that's what I'm saying numbnuts. It's NOT a base because of it was ti'd be massive.

yea and if u rearrange the letters is spells antichrist
think about that 4 a moment

Thankful user! That's what I wanted to know.

Fuck

what did you use to take the photo? I hope not a P900.

i know its was a real eye opener for me 2

Cannon T3i with a 75-300mm.

You should be able to get Jupiter and its moons with that. Will look small though. You *may* be able to get Saturn too and see the outline of the rings. Give it a shot. stick the camera on a tripod though.

Thanks. I'll have to try that out. I had to use a tripod for that shot. It was like a 20 second shot.

20 sec at 300mm? I doubt it. you'd just get a blurry brigth mess as the Moon moves loads in 20 seconds. You don't need a long exposure for it. You need a fast shutter speed (like 1/250 second).

Please explain....

Do you really think that if they were going to build a secret moon base it would be on the side of the moon that always faces the earth?

Winna winna chickin dinna

If they wanted to be able to communicate with the earth in a reliable way, maybe

Easily solved with a small comsat in two Lagrange points that provide an unobstructed LoS for earth.

14,000 feet up. Clear evening. I sat my tripod on the table pointed the camera at the Moon, set a 3 second timer, sex it to 20 sec exposure, and let it ride. To be far It could have been 15 seconds, but it was a decently long exposure.

Dank. You da bes.

Am alien. Can confirm. That's my house.

Do you have an image of what that might look like on the Moon? I'm very interested in this idea.

Communication Satellites sit a L2 and L4 or L5.

Small ones at L4 and L5 would be practically invisible from earth surface L2 size is irreverent since the moon blocks it's view..

Thanks. That seems quite easy to accomplish.

Best part about Lagrange points too is anything you put there will naturally stay in that spot as the gravity from the two objects will pull whatever you put there along. So no real need to put propulsion on it. If you really wanted full coverage you could put Com Sats at L2, L3, L4, and L5 and it would be highly unlikely you would over loose communication unless something happened to L2.

We must already have them wouldn't you think? There are 1000s up there. We look like a floating trash ball.

More then likely... The Solar storm observatory satellite sits at L1 for the Earth/Sun Lagrange point.

Is it just transmitting some frequency at that point or is it picking up more than sound?

thelivingmoon.com/43ancients/41Group_Lunar_FYEO/02files/FYEO_Lunar_02.html
Well done, OP. You are only half a fag, anomalous phenomenon is native to this crater. It's well known but not at all understood. Therefore Ayy lmao

Yeah because Aristarchus has an N in it..
Fuckingautistic fuck

No the Solar storm Observatory is basically weather satellite for the sun...

Gives earth a heads up when solar flares and CMEs are heading toward earth.

swpc.noaa.gov/