What does Sup Forums think of Shoe0nhead

What does Sup Forums think of Shoe0nhead

10/10 would bang

I'd pee in her butt.

honestly, her ability to discuss politics is shallow, and her comedy is sub par. she is only this popular because she is an "attractive" female, and her bf even admits that. she should feel guilty and sleep on that guilt. maybe it can manifest itself in some way that can help her produce better content.

I'd pee in my own butt.

Good for lowering the guard of the beta fags that still think feminism is acceptable. Once they accept that, they move to Sargon and then to Molymeme and then to Sup Forums and then they realize that the eternal Jew is behind everything.

Seconded. She's a dwarf, even among shallow commentators such as Armored Skeptic, MundaneMatt, etc.

I'd totally bang her, although I'd probably tell her that she needs to at least put some semblance of effort into her analysis.

she is forgiven multiple times when citing incorrect facts only because no one considers her among legitimate commentators like sargon. i hope this gets to her. she should feel pathetic she is given a pass because she is female and fucking retarded.

i would fuck her because her body looks petite. that face isnt my type.

She's a qt and hawt, but kinda retarded

Yeah, she kinda says what many of us think and others have already said. Still its nice to hear it from an actual female.

If she didn't have tits she'd be as well known as a random user like you or me.

>not using the advantages you're born with
>leaving money on the table out of guilt when you're not even hurting anyone
This is why you're middle class and work a job you don't care for, user.

I haven't seen a ton of her stuff, but I specifically remember her mentioning she barely discusses politics at all. Feminism is a belief system/movement, but it's not directly "politics," even if feminists have an agenda and try to get involved with politics all the time. Seems to me like she just talks about what's on her mind and gives a level headed, thought out response to the claims and belief systems she disagrees with.

If people like and watch that, then that's all there is to say. You sound like you're overly critical because it's not your ideal content. But no content can appeal to everyone.

I'm not going to sit here and claim she gives the most in depth or entertaining analyses, but clearly she's tapping into a market pretty successfully.

More like ShoeInBed, amirite fellas?

Moar pics of her feet user

She's cute but dumb as fuck.

>Still its nice to hear it from an actual female.
no. it gives me some temporary false satisfaction that i KNOW some stupid beta males or retarded females would value her opinion more since she is female, but that only frustrates me when i realise how biased humanity is.

>>not using the advantages you're born with
i dont oppose this. i just think its pathetic. she used her inherent privileges to become well known, but hasnt improved herself legitimately in anyway. its lazy and pathetic. and people tolerate her when she says incorrect bullshit. its annoying.

>This is why you're middle class and work a job you don't care for, user.
that assumption. that logic.

>I haven't seen a ton of her stuff, but I specifically remember her mentioning...
then ur opinion is more invalid than mine. it shouldnt be considered good that someone can give a level headed response. that should be a given for humans.

>If people like and watch that, then that's all there is to say. You sound
that and other reasons. see my first reply.

>clearly she's tapping into a market pretty successfully.
not due to talent or skill.

i have no more, this is the closest

She's attractive and that's all.
Anything she talks about is never new, groundbreaking and doesn't contain much nuance.

Between the two, Julie Borowski is more solid with her content.

Honestly though, I haven't seen any of either's material over the past year.

Agree, enough said so this is now a Shoe0nhead sexy photos thread

where are people finding these photos?

Google I think

sounds good, i could use more

great tits

Sounds like you're just struggling with the nature of humans, user. She's harmless, and even if she's just part of the echo chamber, that works to our benefit in the long run. Don't be so tense/easily annoyed. Pick your battles a little more delicately, bro. It's better for your health.

Post pics of her feet

I have no idea but I want to know

Julie is dumb too but in a ditzier cuter way.

>more solid on content
>watches e celeb sluts for content
You're missing the point dumbass

Ambon if this is real than you are an hero

nah, i'm fine. i just like debate and value superiority. what i'm saying about shoe hold merit, wont you agree? people have more talent and intelligent than her, yet she is popular due to inherent characteristics that shouldnt even be considered when evaluating someones content.
>inb4 isnt this what you're doing?
people give her support because she is female. im merely saying people shouldnt give her support based on sex and instead judge her content, which fucking sucks.

>>watches e celeb sluts for content
>>watches e celeb sluts for masturbation
fixed it for you

pretty sure its fake.

She's a submissive whore who says anti-SJW stuff only because her older boyfriend tells her to.
She can't forge her own arguments and knowledge.

If she wasn't so attractive, I'd hate her guts more than I already want to.

She's like Boxxy 2.0
Attention seeking cunt...

*no makeup*
(see attachment)
tell me what u would do to her, user...

I'd probably have her give me some of the best head of my life and just leave it at that.

Don't wanna become too involved, yknow.

oh... well, yeah.. i guess.

Show her my katana collection

Lucky her.

Love her. Love me some smart girls.

>smart girls

appropriate use of a females time; one shouldnt use up their presence with such trivial activities.

Well, if you watch her videos is pretty obvious she's as smart as they come. I bet she loves Rick and Morty. I'd love to watch it with her.

She is cancer.

Meh. No one judges content just based on content. Everyone looks at the cover of a book before reading it. I guess I haven't done a very good job "debating," because my point was just "what ought to be" will often never be, so use everything you've got. I respect people who do so.

If she gets more views and subs than better content producers while being lazy, and she wants to be lazy, then I can only applaud her for fighting the fight in realism.

You definitely have some points, probably. Again, I'm not a huge fan so I haven't seen much of her stuff, kek. She's legitimately made me laugh tho, which is more than I can say about most hot chicks.

mommy material

Rick and Morty is shit and you should feel bad for wanting to subect her to it. Maybe when you get out of middle school you'll be able to have a conversation with a girl.

She's cute, but her contents not great. Unless it's cutesy romantic garbage with AS. Then it's cute.

>as smart as they come
Parroting info from the internet/boyfriend doesn't make you smart
I'd say to go for a girl who's getting her PhD if you want an actual smart girl but she already outclasses 99% of the dudes here so don't bother.

She hung the American flag wrong that dumb bitch
I don't even know who she is but fuck her

Looked in any mirrors lately you fat cunt?

>I'm angry about over a piece of fabric
Are you the dude that gets audibly upset during the news report of someone stomping an american flag?
I swear you retards only care about that shit just because you were raised to have that reaction and don't want to be the odd one out.

nigger, sit down.
>If she gets more views and subs than better content producers while being lazy, and she wants to be lazy, then I can only applaud her for fighting the fight in realism.
im sorry i just cannot agree with this line of thinking. you applaud her for circumstances out of her control, and shit falling onto her lap; i consider it really pathetic she has this luck yet cannot use it in any effective way. she is literally a fucking idiot.
>She's legitimately made me laugh tho, which is more than I can say about most hot chicks.
humour is subjective, so using that as ur only point is eh.

i dont hate her; im subbed. i just find myself continuously ignoring her videos and started ponder why.

im pretty sure the one that dawns the fedora would be defending the female. plus, i dont drink energy drinks :3

i summon moonman the nigger killing moon