I am a cuck and this is my gf. Will dump for wwyd

I am a cuck and this is my gf. Will dump for wwyd

gizz in her taco

leave legos on the floor in places she walks barefoot

her eyes are pretty far apart

what's her mother like? a drunk?

I want to grab the top of her hair while i stare you in the eye's and force her to be throat fucked until she begs me to fuck her pussy.

this guy gets it

I want to spread those cheeks apart, and shove my tongue deep into her ass, then grab her hair and shove her face against the wall and slam my dick in her ass, while she cries in pain but you do nothing.

more pics op.

just wait until i would get underneath that ass legs up and jackhammering the shit out of her while she moans and screams the whole time wondering what the fuck she's doing with a pathetic little faggot like you anyway

How can you be a cuck if you dump her? Then you're just single.

>heartagram tattoo
dump immediately

I'll take her for a nice dinner and order her salad for her, make her send videos of the two of us making out in front of all the customers, violate her repeatedly in the car filling up her little womb with loads of my steaming cum, and before she went in I'd make her give me head once more to clean all her juices off my dick. She can go in and show you her panties which would be dripping with my cum falling out of her. Don't touch her until tomorrow morning though user. She needs rest after what I did.

best

Average body, average face, average fuck

I r8 3/10 normie fuck, no wonder she makes you her cuck, go fucking kill yourself faggot.

Virgin detected.

OP just needs to loan his thicc assed little blonde girl out sometimes, at least he's getting some.

Now go back to jerking it.

still counts

This girls body is ridiculous

>cuck
>my girlfriend

Lol she's a girl who let's you know upfront that she's fucking other guys at least but let's be honest here she will never be "your" anything.

Idec id eat nut out of that pussy

You better stop OP or ima steal yer girl.

how would u do that tho

Hey op. Any compelling story about her cucking you ar any pics of her fucking other guys/pussy dripping with cum? Thanks

does she or you have a KIK? Mine is MattAPape

I'd go balls deep making sure you see my nuts dangle and my butt cheek muscles contract when i pump a load in her.

Loving the Recycle Bin file names. How was the breakup with that cutie patootie?

You have African eyes. The sort of eyes that can spot a wounded prey.

I love girls who have a pale complexion like her, when you grab their ass it leaves a mark. I'd dick slap her so hard it'd knock the holy ghost out of her.

The Serengetty kindly requests the goofy shit she really wanted you to toss then

I would love to satisfy whatever kinks she desires more pics OP

god damn OP, i would smash that ass for fucking hours on end. do you have kik OP? i would love to get extremely detailed for you both

Youre an evil shit, and i approve this

This^

I'd get her to tell me why you're not enough for her while she milks my dick and finishes by sucking my fleshy skin flute dry. Then send the video of it back to you. Around the time she gives you a nice welcome home kiss.

This.

i wanna take her to the back row of a packed theater in a skirt and have her bounce on my cock while you're sitting next to us groping her and assisting as you please.

Peeling her knickers away from her saturated pussy whilst you're kneeling on the floor by the side of the bed she's laying on, not allowed to touch her or say a word, I'd spread her ass hard and start licking and tonguefucking her asshole as you watch, then I'd make you undo my jeans and pull my dick out, holding it for me as I grab her by the hair and pull her mouth onto it directly in front of your face until it slides down her throat and her lips touch your fingers at the base of my cock.

Continuing to fuck her throat slowly you watch as your pretty little girls mouth drools around my dick, gagging and choking, tears streaming down her face. Her eyes are glazed over with nothing but the desperate need to get as much of my cock in her mouth as possible, she barely even knows you're there, holding the base of my dick like the pathetic little cock-pedestal you are.
You can feel your dick literally dribbling precum, and your heart is pounding in your throat with jealousy and heartbreak.

moar

Mmmmmmhm!

Post more pics!
Also, I'd tie her down and fuck her untill she couldn't function properly...

More my dude

comtinue. i want to bury my dick in her. how old?

Honest question here. Are you a bot?