Guys, I just can't take it anymore

Guys, I just can't take it anymore.

-People getting applauded in german TV for saying germans need to stop existing, and being muslim means being german.

-people pissing their pants in joy at the train stations for the refugees

-sjw's, antifa and every scum on earth propagating for the refugees

-the media censoring everything criticizing the refugees in any way whatsoever

-police forging documents related to refugee criminality.

The list just goes on. I just can't anymore.

Where is this world heading.

I want to get off this ride.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EscvKMOK_5c
youtube.com/watch?v=Qb9QAUsUA98
youtube.com/watch?v=uVnqgNt6G5M
youtube.com/watch?v=aF4cW13Ko3I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well,converting to Islam is always available

pull

yourself

together

Hans

stop

acting

a

faggot

atleast we have pepe

soon Sup Forums will be blocked in Germany

Might as well try to an hero and take Merkel with you.

Easy for you, at least you have an entire ocean between you and this madness.

>Simpson OP pic

Here Hans,

something to cheer you up.

See, you dumb faggot, if you actually did something and turned your disappointment into something of value, go on the streets, PEGIDA is there every Monday, or are you afraid mommy will get mad?.

I guarantee you whining on Sup Forums isn't going to help.

Germany has been under occupation since WW2. GTFO of there ASAP.

Three things:

- post the video of the first one
- vote AfD
- Mach Deutschland Wieder Grossartig

When Trump gets elected, the pendulum will shift back into right wing nationalism, internationally and everywhere.

Shlomo knows this is going to happen and they are all in damage control right now.

Just suck it up for a few more months. Then the next 50 years are going to be amazing.

yeah at lunch yesterday a family member of mine was like

"London just got there first MUSLIM MAYOR!! hes really nice"

They have no clue

>AfD
controlled opposition, ran by kikes

youtube.com/watch?v=EscvKMOK_5c

you have to not fear death and maximize damage

You know what you have to do, Hanz.
It's all you've ever had to do. You were born to do one thing, and you've failed to finish the job.

here is your answer! get out of Germany! your only hope is the open sea.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qb9QAUsUA98

Google a youtube channel called face of a dying nation and you will find the video.

It was only uploaded like 20 minutes ago.

It's old though

This. If you can't beat them, join them.

who cares? the real germans died in ww2 u are just a faggot white knight, convert to muslim and get a sikh wife weaboo

Oh it is?

The first time i saw it was on that channel.

Do you know when it happened?

Was it before the refugee crisis?

Daily reminder that your political climate is being controlled by the EU and the world is not so happy about your Muslim takeover and you are being lied to by the media shills.

Stay strong and be ready for the day of the rope. Coming soon to a burg near you.

Be a sneaky sneaky serial killer and steal the future away from the invaders by killing their children. If enough of you do that the problem will begin solving itself.

>he doesn't know the ride has only just begun

If repeatimg digits God will save the world

Refugees with their girlfriends.

It won't stop until you expose those responsible. The right tends to get bogged down in attacking the results of leftist policy (massive influx of sandniggers) rather than the cause (leftist control of national and EU political institutions).

Redpill your friends, family, and have them redpill theirs. Rioting doesn't do shit it only helps driving the leftist narrative.

>"god"
>not Lord Kek

Don't worry germ bro, the night is always darkest right before dawn

Dont worry this is the calm before the storm

The great european race war is unironically going to happen

How are there so many of you? You come here posting under German flags with nothing but this pathetic, desperate surrender-whining. Beg random anons to nuke my country, complain about random Youtube clips from four years ago and somehow act like all these things you witness but don't do a thing against are not things you spineless asses enjoy. You are disgusting and should commit suicide, preferably while taking some of those banker lackeys we call a government with you. Or you can stop making a freakshow of yourself, restrain yourself from spreading defeatist propaganda and finally get off your fucking seat to join the rebellion, and if it means losing your precious "jobs".

Get off the computer, do a bunch of push-ups, ask around for AfD or Republican or einprozent or PEGIDA presences in your area and then proceed to network your way up. It's literally that simple. Now fuck the hell off of this board.

Follow the example of your compatriots and come to the last place on Earth where German culture lives.

Nothing would make the left hate islam more than white men joining the ranks

"Do not let yourself be disconcerted by the worldwide clamor that will now begin," he [Goebbels] urged in a letter written to his stepson just days before his death. "There will come a day, when all the lies will collapse under their own weight, and truth will again triumph." In his final testament written just hours before he took his life, Hitler named Goebbels as his successor as Chancellor -- a tribute to steadfast loyalty even to the bitter end. But Goebbels held this empty position for just a few hours. After he and his wife had their six children put to death, and with Soviet troops just a few hundred yards away, on the evening of May 1, 1945, Joseph and Magda Goebbels ended their lives in the courtyard outside the Führerbunker.

I don't know. You have my sympathies. Whats happening there does not bode well for the west in general.

Its garbage.

It's the calm before the storm.

We will have to dirty our hands, and maybe our conscience. We will have to sacrifice.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants" said Jefferson.

Pinochet agreed, saying that "sometimes democracy must be bathed in blood".

I'm ready. This is our destiny. We are the only race willing to sacrifice the self for the future of the group.

But, realize this is a sacrifice indeed. We are going to be called all names. Our grandchildren, the ungrateful fucks, will probably consider us monsters.

You know what your grandparents did when they had enough? They mobilized.

Jesus made a covenant with us, and in the end he'll see us through. There's always heaven, too...

There are probably sjws in hell right now cursing people in heaven for their privilege

Why don't you take advantage of that?

SAY YOU'RE AN SELF-DIAGNOSED NON-BINARY AUTISTIC MUSLIM AND GO ON A FUCKING SHOOTING SPREE, THE POLICE WILL LET YOU OFF NO BOTHER.

The various groups that actually run the western world have more or less coalesced around the idea that a multiethnic Europe solves a bunch of problems, and that nationalism is an old fashioned concept that stands in the way.

They're not kidding and they control most of the media. Who they are barely matters - globalist stateless capitalists, jewish white-haters, neoliberals, hordes of crusading leftists - the answer is yes to all of them and more. There's no one center, there's just a coalition of ideological groups with power.

What happens? Either you choose to stand up and work on it - and even then you might fail - or else you passively accept the end.

The choice is yours. It sucks, but that's where we've ended up.

PRIDE OF THE FATHERLAND

youtube.com/watch?v=uVnqgNt6G5M

this. we need to

proof faggot?

this

they will kick out or the Soldier of Odin will get them

Maybe the USA shouldn't have helped Europe after WWII.

We are going to see some zimbawe shit in germany in some years right?

Get your shit together kraut

>Both get double-8s
Anybody still need more proof that this is the way?

candidates who deserve to get hanged

I don't see the problem
At least it's happening quickly and decisively

This is not the smile of a sane person

Endure it, faggot. It will get a lot worse before we finally get our shit together again but we will.

Here hans I want you to look a this video.
Too feel for yourself how pitifull and useless you have become.This man could have saved but you hae forsaken him

youtube.com/watch?v=aF4cW13Ko3I

forgot link....

I want only the best for you Germany. I honestly hope you can rise to the great heights you once had. I am sorry your country is being plundered. I wish I could help you Hans. But its your fight. Germany always rises when it is darkest.....believe in the future Hans, because if you don't there won't be one for you.

You krauts need to stop complaining and start SHOOTING

Just come to America. We will be the white stronghold once the wall gets built.

Time to start killing shit skins for sport

Germans do need to stop existing though.

Deep down you know what must be down Hans.

You're going to stop existing too UK if you keep acting like a bunch of cucked faggots who love mudslimes

>front sight literally moving around
what an awful AK

>The eternal anglo
You twat need to learn that now its time more than ever to stand together with your white brothers against a common ennemy

> President Hillary

There is nothing you can do as in Individual if everybody around you literally goes crazy. You can do your best to protect your family, e.g. only let your daughter go outside armed but that's it.

shut up fucking shill.
I trust Petry 100%
Beatrix von Storch is a little strange though.

Whoever made that one is a retard, the point of them is to have two strawmen arguments, one which butthurt leftists/SJW/normies use freely while critizing the other sides.

>inb4 autism

can u not lad

Assuming Petry gets 10 or even 15% in the next election. What then?
She can do shit about it, even if she had any political power. The damage is done.

Get a better one and do your fucking duty kraut.

Yes, if you have an infestation of cockroaches, start pretending you're a cockroach too. No thanks.

Man, that's an old meme.

20% or moreis my assumption.
The situation is not unfixibale, jews managed to make people hate Hitler.
That acctually should show how strong propaganda can be...
We can do this!

Planes counter oceans... and US

how about you do something about it, hans?

surely there is rapefugee camp nearby. i bet someone like you is resourceful .... or perhaps you don't have the balls to do something about it?

Pipe down Ahmed.

Now you understand.

Europe is beyond saving and must be allowed to die.

Look south, the Savior will come from this Direction, again.

technoviking is a antifa homo who probably is all for refugees coming to germany

Ride the tiger bro, it isn't your fault. Exploit the situation for your own ends.

It's just a gif which happens to crack me up, relax fags.

59 year old lesbian feminist journalist from Cologne, works for the german state television.

There are quite a few of these vicious aging lesbians working for the german state in prominent positions.

>Where is this world heading

The globalists and jews are trying to eliminate the white race.

You thought it was "forgive and forget?"

They're lucky their financial and political connections got the US to attack Hitler instead of just leaving him to duke it out with the Soviets.

They are sterilizing us, programming us not to reproduce, and replacing us with Hispanic "mulato/chicano" trash in the Americas, and kebab in Europe.

Hans, you need to become a Muslim. After a couple months, find a place where you can get within a bombs range of Merkel. Scream Allahu Ackbar and explode taking Merkel with you.

Evola might be the worst traditional philosopher of all time

>put on shirt making fun of Islam/Muhammad
>wear a GoPro
>go into Sharia Zone/Rapefugee camp
>get brutally murdered on a livestream/youtube upload
>die a martyr and start a movement that will save your people all over the white first world

Few men have such opportunities as yourself little German.

We have a white German Nationalist about to save America and the World. All he needs is a little more help.

You can be that help. Good luck Fritz

Don't encourage any more
>beady

Besides, Anglos are Germanic.

It was during the crisis, but it's at least a few months back, it's from a discussion show where people from extreme directions, or anywhere else come to discuss issues like Islam in Germany. It happens more and more that Islam is being openly discussed in German media and even non-right wingers say it's bad for Germany, even Islamic professors do say so now

there are tons of others who feel the same, you need to take the initiative to organize and fight back rather than waste your time on Sup Forums

>put on shirt making fun of Islam/Muhammad

That wouldn't work, you underestimate brainwashed Europeans, it sits deeply, that's why it takes so long for them to wake up.

Töte mich brudi