No matter what I do, my butt doesn't get bigger

I am sad :(

Have you tried killing yourself?

I promise it will get bigger due to bloat when you finally neck yourself

Goddamn that looks terrible. Sux fam

yeah, I will soon, probably tomorrow. thanks

I will tomorrow

I know, thanks. I am killing myself tomorrow

Don't even bother live streaming it. We don't care.

Why do you ask what to do if you are gonna kill yourself anyway ?

Fucking faggot cum filled brain.

yeah you will never be a cute trap, maybe just a decent phaggot.

>yeah, I will soon, probably tomorrow. thanks
you're very welcome, your life is worthless and you will always be alone

eat more, and squat heavy/ do glute work
It's not fucking rocket science

you gotta bulk up. except only your lower body. squats and deadlifts and calories.

Learn human body 101, faggot. See where fat gets stored for men and woman.

squats don't help? (i have always liked your butt)

as if he has the motivation to do that, it's a worthless cause
really? it looks like a botched up surgery

Y'all can join OP and kill yourselves fucking faggot enablers

find a strength routine like fierce 5 and just do the lower body exercises. i was twinkish back when i started. as a straight guy, i think my ass is too big now.

dude the trap game got more fierce

Kys

why the fuck did you want a big ass as a straight guy?

a big ass, doesn't need to be fat to look nice

what are you talking about it's the cutest

eh it's ok, i dont think my depression will allow me to do this

well thank you everyone for participating in my death

Where are you OP, I want that boi pussy.

Because you don't eat or lift or anything. Guys with a big ass put effort into eating and lifting, they have muscle and don't just sit around doing squats while eating no protein or calories.

kill yourself you whiny faggot, what do you want some kind of sympathy?

NO
pls don't die atleast get some guys with big dicks to fuck you first!

He's mentally ill & probably thinks he's a girl, & will just grow one naturally.

Yeah, ruin your asshole with huge black dicks before. Wouldn't be fun unless some nigger gets to claim your ass.

Yup. There are a slew of traps who think this. idk if you can tell, but every trap I have seen have like no ass. They put not effort into working on it, think when they take hormones they'll grow a big curvy ass, and it ends up being small af. So no they only take pics of them bent over so you can't see how they have like, no muscle of fat on their butt whatsoever.

well im going to sleep, my kik is arcticjade if you want to talk to me later .

who said i did?

Pretty much, they just don't have the estrogen to naturally grow one unless they work out. Is that your ass btw?
Also big dicks don't "ruin" your asshole.unless it's like one of those tards who uses the huge fucking horse toys or some other unnatural insertion

Try taking new pics

It is my ass. And big dicks don't ruin you, but as someone who has taken one it is hard to come back. Your hole definitely looks different.

it's so hot though

You have a weird support structure if you want people on Sup Forums to reassure you. 75% of them actively want you to die.

Why do you want a bigger ass? To get fuck in it? Are you trans or do you just want to be effeminate enough to get railed? If you're trying to get gay guys to fuck you, they don't really give a shit, you're plenty good now. If you're looking for "straight" guys who like the novelty of chicks with dicks, good fucking luck, because you've set an impossible standard if you weren't close in the first place.

What I don't understand is half the trans people I've talked have never given a single thought as to what validates them, looking the part or having people treat them the part. You don't need to be lusted after by everyone under the sun, you just gotta find a few who think you are hot enough.

Spend less time thinking about what you could have and start using what you have. You want guys so bad, meet some. Don't just come on here and expect people to fawn over you. Coming on here looking for validation only works if your one of those humiliation cucks.

I'll fuck you OP! Where's that ass at?

Hot.

It looks cute

Lieutenant jamie?

Sup Forumsb has been dead for about 3 years.

A tight little butt can be sexy as hell. Embrace it!

Post face you mentally ill faggots.

FUCK OFF AND DIE FAGGOT

Why would you want a bigger butt? I'd totally eat that ass

Please don't kill yourself OP. If you want a bigger butt just eat more, squat, and take hormones... not hard.

>but as someone who has taken one it is hard to come back
that's a meme
I've been using a 7 inch dildo since forever when I fap, and my butthole looks completely the same from when I started

Come and join the OC Trap Thread.

>OC
Kek, you mean lets just post the same repost pics and circlejerk, about what we would do to them.

If you ain't seen it, then it's new to you, if you have ask for a timestamp with the next pic. Comprende Hombre?

If you're a frequent visitor to trap threads on Sup Forums, then literally 95% of the shit in any given thrad you've probably seen.
I can't even bother wasting the effort to scroll through the rehashed trash to find a gem.

Your ass looks pretty good as is man, don't flavours, B.E yourself

If I make a thread saying OC Only, regardless, dumb niggers are gonna repost shit, if they didn't repost shit, then it would be all OC, it's the inept nigger who repost.

quit crying nigger, you're on Sup Forums deal with it bitch

Are you working out?

You aren't just doing a bunch of squats are you, lol.

Explain how I am 'Crying'.
Explain how it makes sense to post Non-OC in an OC Only thread?

>7inch
>big
pick one

don't be sad, bb
that's a nice enough butt for us :)

now ass up, face down bby
i wanna savor that ass *-*

>erect dick is 4 inches

>740842592
id fuck you

Length does nothing when it comes to stretching your ass you dumb shit, it's about girth

Did all that dick make you illiterate as well as sloppy?

nice argument retard

>thinking there's even an argument to be had because you can't follow a simple conversation

Take that as a yes then. Learn to read.