Is this really that good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UqHRwP7LFMg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's terrific

no

is better

its bad

it is, really that good... The killer lines, the interwoven character archs, very appropriate plot considering the current political climate, just timeless themes. It really is a masterpiece, i dismissed it as merely decent on my first view, come back around to it again after you've taken in lots of other classics.

Is it good? Yes it is an excellent film by all means. Is it really THAT good, as in the greatest film ever made? Well, it is certainly up for debate, but one could definitely argue for it.

Redditors say they like it to seem sophisticated. It's a 2 hour long fedora and single malt scotch.

It's incredible,. You will blown away. Modern films are melting in comparison, they don't even stand a chance.

What do you have against single malts?

I bet the remake will be better. Hopefully they cast a black woman this time around.

Nothing. I like it. I was talking about tryhardness. Just as Citizen Kane is a great movie but that doesn't mean it isn't flawed as fuck too. Just like what you like and not what gives you the most upvotes

best martial arts choreography and sci-fi sets in the beezneez

>Orson Wells will never direct capeshit

Feels bad

proto-pleb: lmao I haven't even seen it but sounds boring as fuck, I hate black and white movies
pleb: oh wow 10/10 best movie ever
proto-patrician: meh, I can name dozens of better films, it's really not that great
patrician: it's part of the canon

>If Kane is all powerful he can't be good, if Kane is good he can't be all powerful
fucking seriously Orson???

>'believing' into 'canon'
easiest pleb detector of my lyef

and OP it's a great film

it's even more great when you realize Orson Welles was fucking 26 years old when he directed and acted in it

the clapping scene alone makes it worthwhile

DUDE SHADOWS LMAO

youtube.com/watch?v=UqHRwP7LFMg

It's really good

Sled.