I lost her b/.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-h0IpjnByfs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Same bro

Me too. It's gonna hurt for a while

you didnt have lojack?

Go find her.

So you decide to dump your purse right here in a public forum? Have some pride you embarrassing shit.

Tell the story pls

Try to not fuck it up next time

You never had her. Be free, young man.

Best decision she ever made.

youtube.com/watch?v=-h0IpjnByfs

Op here.
I know things will get better in the future.
Right now everything reminds me of her. Havnt been to work for 2 days.
Must go tomorrow tho..

>I know things will get better in the future.
No you don't.

post nudes it will make you feel better

what do you mean ? its like keys that you can lose

did you check behind the sofa?

nah you never truly had her

why did you lose her?

do your hands still work?

Oldfag here. OP, she wont be the last. My best friend once told me this after my ex gf left me and I havent forgetten about those words for how true they are: "Its not gonna be easy, its gonna be painfull, and its gonna take some time...maybe, even after some years, you will still remember her, but hopefully, in a nostalgic way...take your time now."

As you posted a Rick image amma tell you this, user...as in the series, there are infinite universes, but if you think about it, Rick and Morty always come back to the universe they started. Dont stay too long in the "what would have happened if" universe...go back to your lab (life), and improve it, create new things, do things you coulnt because you had to be with her. Dedicate to you, your family and friends! Life have a lots of ups and downs, you are just going trought some tought times...you either stay and suffer or learn from it and continue. Cry, be lonely, be miserable all you need, but dont get too attached to it. Stay safe, user.

And people say this board is shit. (It is)
But yet sometimes a cool user appears.
Thanks user.

Gay

mfw when I haven't even had a girlfriend before

Nice digits sir

it'll be okay. just move on, life's too short being sad, that's ya'lls problem you enjoy the NEET life too much you think you'll live forever, but life's too short for that.

Fuck her OP, live your life, do drugs, get laid. Don't waste your time alive over some whore.

You're welcome, man. I sometimes come here and green text...Sup Forums is shit, but sometimes you find cool anons for some advise. Sup Forums never dissapoinst me. Nice trips, btw.

What a faggot

Did you look under the tray?

Me too, the worst summer in years.

>Rick and Morty always come back to the universe they started
you are fucking wrong
look for the rick potion #9 episode

I know they changed universes, am talking about the universe where they stablished after Rick got in prission, that is the same where they died and now live in.