Is this allowed on Facebook? I want to share this & tag my white friends. Stupid white whores need to be redpilled

Is this allowed on Facebook? I want to share this & tag my white friends. Stupid white whores need to be redpilled

R-ra-racist!!!

we are insecure faggots pretending to represent our people while we cannot have childrens
hehe
14/88 blaze it nigga

Hello Mr. Bergstein

this is sheer desperation. If you put this much effort into not being a piece of shit, you could probably be getting laid instead.

'sup horsefucker?

Sup Shlomo

we had this already, son of your brothers bitch

y u mad doe Schlomo?

>y-you're mad, jew!!
>YOUR A JEW FOR POSTING NAZIS OMFG WE'RE BEAUTIFUL AND DONT NEED NO WOMYN WHO FUCK NIGGERS LIKE EWW WHY AM I A VIRGIN FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

ok

bad goyim! berry berry bad goyim!......... OY VEY

oy vey smelly jew is mad

>everything i don't like is jews and clinton

literally cannot stop winning with all that cock in your throat, huh?
no worry it's not gay when its your daddy

I don't know what's more sad, the fact that you took the time to look for these pics, or the fact that you actually think if women stopped fucking black guys they would consider touching you.

but Mulattos are hot

What those kids ever do to you?

oyy jewmeister, comparing bunch of hooligans to a entire race that thinks they are chosen by god and every other race is gonna be its slave, its kind of dumb

t. mad smelly jew

Jews do it all the time

what ever you think you're doing and what you think jews are doing is completely different.

>not falling for nigger bait
>jew hate

Well this is refreshing

actually those are cherry picked, mixed babies look amazing. And besides white women don't care, they want big black cocks.

nice ps jewlover

da goyim know shut it down