/advanced/

>general for posters who have been here a while and moved past Sup Forumscore and don't care what Fantano or p4k thinks, about anything

What have you been enjoying lately? What have you been exploring?

jazz, roland kirk, herbie hancock, billy taylor, erroll garner

Finally gave in and tried broken beat with 4hero, Neon Phusion and DKD, it's really good desu

Early Wire and XTC. Been here since 2009

new paramore

Mary Chapin Carpenter

Henry Cow Western Culture

Flamenco

Sup Forumscore will alway be a part of my musical taste, but growing past it is certainly liberating in a kind of way i guess

Ulver's discography

>moved past Sup Forumscore and don't care what Fantano or p4k thinks, about anything
But have you moved past Scarufficore yet? Yeah, didn't think so.

What exactly is Scarufficore? Besides TMR.

That one rock album with the beige cover I forget, everything else is covered by Sup Forumscore.

Rock Bottom

No I've just been working out

calling it advanced is going to bring in shitposters, but this place needs to shut the fuck on radiohead, slint and the same old for a while

i've been listening to heldon, funk d'void, carl craig, hawkwind

I doubt this thread applies to more than 40/50 users, Sup Forums has a high turnover of newposters

'course it is

ITAOTS

A lot of East Asian shit.

Been on a whirl of Japanese music lately, from a few obvious ones (Midori being the obvious one, but also the pillows) to some halfway through (Mass of the Fermenting Dregs, Polkadot Stingray) to some stuff that I hadn't seen here (mouse on the keys, Shishamo). Quality varies, but it's been enjoyable.

Been re-visiting Linkin Park lately, lyrics aside they made some great music by pop music standards.