youtube.com/watch?v=L3q8rf0zNS0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>being a virgin past the age of 12

Pffffffff hahahahahahaha

wtf I hate conservative values now

>virgin guys look
>look and laugh at him
>hahahahhaha lmao

he has le never had sex XD XD XDxdsxdxdAA DXddf daoifadonshGOSINHDGODFGOfshp FUFUUFUFIC

omg he's 16 and still a virgin?! what a weirdo

hey what got you guys so upset?

>Drug dealer
Ugh what a scumbag!! a real man could hold down a real job, not resort to pushing poison on the streets to vulnerable young girls

>Stripper
So what?? Like is it wrong to dance for a living??

>Virgin
AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA fucking pathetic little boy

>Runaway
That's sad... Why would they put that on the poster like it's a joke? She was probably abused by her father.... A surprising amount of young girls run away because of sexual abuse by her father....

What's wrong with sexual abuse?

Real lolita type of shit

How is that sexual abuse? The bitch totally wanted it

Refin please

Lel. How the fuck is she in the poster if she's a runaway?

the ginger was innocent and did nothing wrong. he's not Sup Forums.

sudeikis was too based to be reddit and aniston was too edgy to be facebook.

I finished watching this about 3 minutes ago. I liked the Friend's theme blooper. Was endearing. I think Jennifer Aniston seems like a really nice person.

>putting actor names next to someone else's face on posters

Who started this and why does it continue?

>virgin
>not Sup Forums

you faggots are pathetic, you'll realise how hilarious virginity is once you get laid, which is never!

>Aniston not BLACKED.com

hahha virgins am I right guys XD

So what you're saying is, they won't?

when will Imagine Poots play Girl Link in a Netflix Zelda show?

>hearing jennifer anniston scream BIG BLACK COCKS

hnnnnngggg. if only emma could have done it as well.

WHAT DOES IT FEEL LIKE TO REPEATEDLY INSERT MY PENIS IN A VAGINA REEEEEEEEEEEE

it feels like a bunch of coins scraping through salt

Bags of sand

buy a mcdonalds hamburger, take out the pickle, wait 5 minutes to cool and then place your penis in between the burger and the top bun while curling it up like a hot dog bun.

apparently feels the same i read it on digg about 10 years ago.

can you describe the curling technique in more detail, I'm having trouble envisioning exactly how it's done

overrated.

i much prefer to finger my ass

Daniel Tosh gave the most accurate description of sex I've ever seen when doing a web redemption of a virgin

>Tosh: What do you imagine sex feels like?
>Virgin: I would imagine... it feels pretty good.
>Tosh: Then immediately after... SHAME. It's amazing how much you liked this person laying next to you... 10 minutes ago. And now? Ugh. You could watch her get hit by a bus and nothing would make you happier.

How do I find a girl like this so I can get rid of this curse?

perfect

Social outcasts/rejects

Thats what it implies. They are not wrong.

I feel your pain bro. I have an average penis and get a little worked up when people troll with big dick pics and call average penises really small

I've had multiple relationships and fucked like 20 girls in my 21 years though so this doesn't trigger me at all

I can understand why it gets to you though, virgin

>Vagina
>Not a mans tight asshole
If youre gonna stick your dick in the inferior sex you might as well stay a virgin

if you dont want to be a virgin any more you can stretch your penis round to your asshole and push it up with your finger. i heard that counts because a penetration occurred.

The implication is less that he's pathetic and more that the whole lot of them are outcasts of sorts

Penis must be long and flexible for this to succeed.

this is most definetly CP

From someone who has used both, a fleshlight is the exact same shit as a vagina when warmed up and lubed

But the vagina isn't the reason sex is good

The "dad" is just a lowlife that hired a stripper, a NEET and a homeless teenager to pretend to be his wife and children so that customs wouldn't look too closely at his RV on the Mexican border

Were the Millers is blooperkino
youtube.com/watch?v=L3q8rf0zNS0

Yes, being a virgin is akin to being mentally challenged. Did it trigger you to finally realize how humans view your kind?

What age did you guys lose your virginities? 17 here

9, like someone who isn't a faggot

I honestly cannot understand how someone can be 18+ and be a virgin in America. I just started college and girls have been throwing themselves at all the guys here. I'm not even a chad and I had to basically fight off this drunk girl who wanted to fuck me on the lawn in front of my dorm

I fucked the nurse who helped gave birth to me, step it up losers

28 and going..
I-it's o-overrated anyway r-right?

very.

Only after you have been doing it for years. The first few times are amazing.

Like warm apple pie

Autism, that's how. Looking back at my autistic high school years I realize I blew a chance with the hottest girl in my school simply because I didn't act when she signaled.

I genuinely wish I had my virginity back and saved it for someone I was going to marry.

I just turned 28 too and it's amazing how I don't care anymore

Five years ago I was neurotic and depressed about it but now I don't even look at or think about women

>a girl signalled that she was interested in you
Oh yeah, us virgs right dude? Man, it must be a hard life having girls interested in you.

>I honestly cannot understand how someone can be 18+ and be a virgin in America

Religion. It's a thing that holds us back.

Just fuck ugly women. The most glaring problem I see with the virgin mindset is that you guys think you deserve to be with anyone other than your female counterpart in looks, social skills, wealth, weight, etc

>when I was 15 I lied to my friends about losing my virginity
>avoided the chubby chicks and plain Janes they and their girlfriends tried to set me up with
>panicked and cut contact with the girl I was in an e-relationship with a couple years ago when she wanted to meet while she was still in the area before she had to move in with her sister in a slightly different timezone
>now a 27 year-old kissless virgin

Lmao the most religious people in Britain start getting laid when they're nine

>The most glaring problem I see with the virgin mindset is that you guys think you deserve to be with anyone other than your female counterpart in looks
Then you don't know shit about it. Some people might think that for a while but most of us work out eventually that we're subhuman.

That's called rape. Don't you dare make fun of something like that again.

What I don't understand is why above average black and east indian girls go for me like nuts but rarely anything other than below average white women.

18. Feel really lucky I got to do it raw with another high schooler before I died. Now I'm too old for that shit.

How?

Chubby girls with a cute face is good enough. If you start getting fit in front of her she will either do it too due to the fear of losing you when you are better looking and/or having someone to hand hold her through getting fit. If she doesn't even try to keep up you have every right to break it off with her but still have someone to suck your dick while you are getting fit.

>Tfw 20
>Tfw rawdogging and cumming inside my 17 year old girlfriend almost every day

Butthurt americans incoming

Except it's perfectly legal if the had a pre-established relationship before he turned 18 you faggot

I miss those days so much

fucking pedo scum

in a lot of states it's legal to go below 18 no matter what if you're below a certain age in the early 20s

You're probably more attractive than you think

Can we stop talking about sex it makes me feel bad thanks.

Surprisingly correct

Shut up, fatty.

>17
>not 15

She was 14 when I started boning her.

>still going out with her even though she's a slut

She's been loyal to me ever since. I have no issue.

That's what you think.

First time I remember it was pirates of the Caribbean

>Are the taglines meant to express they are bad people or misfits

Are you saying his virginity is a bad thing?

I don't know about you guys, but I'm proud to be a virgin. Adultery is a sin and I'm glad that I didn't give in to the ways of the world with all its whoring and whoremongering.

imagine prime aniston on blacked.com

just how do you fuck 20 girls? where do you find them? do you live next to a whorehouse? i just don't fucking get normies

i'm decent looking but still a virgin

where's your god now

This.

Had so much "should I"/"shouldn't I" anxiety thanks to years of the whole Big Brother is watching church bullshit.

Society fears wizards as it should. Millennia ago, humanity was ruled by our kind before they build barriers to cut the flow of magic and enforce monogamy to weed out any potential wizard.
Sexual liberation is a good thing because wizards may appear again. If only we managed to break the anti magic barriers.

Fat
Ugly
Poor
Autistic
Not in America

Not even fat chicks are into me

Cute, chubby girls are the best because at least people can "get" why you like her and she'll be more likely to try anything with you.

When will america stop shaming virgins?
Theres literally not a single fucking thing wrong with it. Maby this is just my /x/ flaring up again, but its always felt like some sort of fucked up agenda

>literally has a scene where spaghetti falls out of his pockets while talking to the girl he likes
>"he's not Sup Forums"

Pretty comfy movie If I do say so myself desu, too bad there's not a part 2

Pretty sure they are making a sequel

that doesn't sound very good
very concerning

i don't think that that's true

yeah seems like a pretty easy sequel to write and should be profitable