FB/IG fap

FB/IG fap

How fucking hopeless do your chances with girls have to be before this sad facebook faggotry becomes your best option?

Seriously, you underage spergs. Put down your phones and try speaking to an actual human female for once in your lives, you socially-stunted little embarrassments.

Is there a council of butthurt anons who have nothing better to do than come in and tell me that my fetish is invalid? I don't get it, just go on with your life. Do you feel some sort of empowerment? Are you feeling stronger now that you said that? Are you going to start responding to images now with that autistic kid meme? Go live your life. Stop wasting your time.

more plz

you're just mad we share our sexy hot babes and fap to them whilst u hate

more of RIGHT PLEASE

>our sexy hot babes
>our

YOU BOYS STAY HERE AND KEEP BEGGING

I KNOW HOW HARD IT CAN BE TO FIND FULLY-CLOTHED PHOTOS OF RANDOM STRANGERS

ignore them user, they're just mad we can jerk it off to the same pics of a girl 5-8 times a day

And so it begins

How did you find this picture of me

Ig? Tittymonster

MOAR

doxxing is illegal, remove my picture from this thread or i'll report you to the police.

Ig
>foreveralonecringe98

I'll beat that pussy up

Which one?

Is that a joke? The one on the right 100% of the time.

>hnnnnngh

FB and IG's whore

>whore

Can you imagine being this buttmad over literally nothing?

Those hips

Ig/fb/Kik?

>be me
>friday night
>put on best white fedora and black jeans
>go to club
>bouncer checks my ID
>nod knowingly at my "brotha"
>hang onto coat
>(not gonna waste a dollar on coat check)
>lean against wall
>look casual
>bounce in time with music
>(shows that I'm down with the current "scene")
>pretend to text friends on phone
>continue pretending to text friends for 30 minutes
>(this shows I have many friends)
>walk up to bar
>order most complicated drink i can think of
>"blue lagoon please, two umbrellas"
>(this shows sophistication)
>pay for drink
>return to wall
>take sip of drink
>realize it tastes like alcohol
>hide drink in plant
>return to bouncing in time with music
>move to opposite wall
>stare at phone for additional 30 minutes
>realize I spent my ten dollars on the blue lagoon
>walk home
>sneak in quietly so that my parents don't know I've been out until almost 10:00pm
>get on Sup Forums
>post facebook photos of girls I've never spoken to

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

LMAO i fucking love u

lost, too much kek

Yeah...

lol

that kids probably pretty cool tqh. Pry gets more pussy than you. I'd have a drink with him.

I appreciate your work user. Please provide moar.

attaboy
never give up
never surrender
just because you sit at home alone on Sup Forums posting facebook pics of girls you've never spoken to
doesn't make you a loser

don't let anyone tell you otherwise, son

lol I'm married you stupid nigger.

Of course you are.

it's not that deep. just something to jack off to.

where does "jerking off to facebook" fit in this venn diagram?

I love this chick...short..big ass big tits..

more of this tight white trash thot, would rip a hole in those booty shorts

Also...I've never actually spoken to her.

You know you can't sage with images right? You're literally bumping the thread you're bitching about. Or elaborate scheme by OP to bump his thread. If so bravo OP.

>pls post more fb pics for me
>yeah id fuck that slut whore
>pls respond
>more fb pics pls
>so lonely
>id fuck her so hard
>pls dont go

Yes you can. Welcome to two years ago.

PROTIP: Try it.

>page 4

>page 5

How fucking hopeless do your chances with girls have to be before this sad facebook faggotry becomes your best option?

Seriously, you underage spergs. Put down your phones and try speaking to an actual human female for once in your lives, you socially-stunted little embarrassments.