What are your goals in life? How are you going about achieving them? Discuss

What are your goals in life? How are you going about achieving them? Discuss.

Become an employment lawyer. I'll achieve this by finishing law school.

My goal is to die. I will hang myself this weekend. Everything is planned and taken care of.

My goal in life is to achieve biological immortality. Currently going to medschool as a gateway into bio research.

also establishing a white ethnostate, or at least a nonwhite free zone, given the fact that i'm a filthy mutt 1/4ths jewish, 1/4ths spic and 2/4ths slavic.

I want to enjoy the job that I work. I was in business school and I hated everything about it, I was surrounded by scummy douche bags that were all willing to hurt eachother for money. I work on a farm now and am much happier, and I'm working to become a park ranger. I just want to avoid being in an office and try to work somewhere that the people around me don't suck

you dont want to make history remember you?

NEET, 33, struggling with online university.

The work isn't hard, it's just that I lose energy and focus and have to withdraw often from stress.

I gave up on having goals.

I'm planning on going to the Library everyday next semester. I have to try something different.

want to become crime lord. currently losing everything so i have nothing to lose.

blazing it helps with stress. i think im a pretty smart person, and weed doesnt make me feel any less smarter unlike some other stress relieving drugs (xanax, alcohol, etc.). basically i can function as normal with weed unlike other drugs and it makes me get through stressful days.

Many want history to remember them but most are forgotten regardless.

Mine: Published 'epic' fantasy author.Have 2 finished and doing another but waiting for proof readers that aren't paid and finding errors in your own work to edit out are often difficult.
Will be sending a manuscript or two out by the end of the year to see what happens.

That's not really my thing, I don't think anything that happens after im dead will effect me at all. Whether I'm remembered fondly, in a negative light, or not at all doesn't really bother me. I just want to be happy as much as I can while I'm here and not worry about what happens after

so the reason not to strive for glory is that you may fail? why do anything then?

I don't process weed very well.

I was looking forward to intelligent conversation and the feeling of satisfaction that assume comes from achieving my goals.

Not saying not to strive. But doing something just to be remembered doesn't seem worth doing.

Need a henchman?

obviously you wont care when youre dead, but knowing history will remember me makes me feel good when alive. also makes me feel good knowing my children will have a bright future.

it is worth it to me. but, you know, opinions and shit.

thats understandable, still not my thing but to each their own. How exactly are you leaving your mark on history anyways?

I'm dealing with an existential crisis, asshole.

i'm working on it :)

Most brooms in anus while walking on hands across the country

We ALL are, douchebag

Same but not a jew