Janeway comes back as old version of herself and teleports everyone home. Haha totally spoiled it for all of you...

Janeway comes back as old version of herself and teleports everyone home. Haha totally spoiled it for all of you. Suck my dick.

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2015/tv/news/jennifer-lien-arrested-star-trek-voyager-1201594328/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You forgot to mention that Snape kills Dumbledore.

Thanks. Never could stand that one. What was is again? Voyage?

Yeah but who cares about that? The big spoiler is that she sacrifices herself to kill teh Boreg

>Janeway almost ruins fucking everything, but then its fixed
Just spoiled every fucking episode

still waiting for the Borg children spinoff here

It's called Smoker's voice syndrome

Voyager was just awful

Bruce Willis is a ghost

Waht eh plot twest
>Directed by Malamalang Shamaladingdong

don't mind me, just phoning it in again this episode

no, dummy
his younger self anheroed & made his older self never exist!

No it wasn't. It was cozy as fuck.

>We will hire a fucking Mexican to play a Native American
God I hate this show

>Janeway

All Star Trek sucks nigger cock after TOS.

You best be trolling nigger. TNG took the TOS and made it it's own. All the others after TNG are cheap TNG ripoffs

But mexicans are native american you simple fuck

There's no "teleporting" in Star Trek, it's called beaming. The only thing that gets beamed is janeways old ass by the Borg queen, old janeway sacrifices herself to give the Borg a virus allowing voyager the time to get into a transwarp that takes it home. The end was absolute shit, voyager cruising towards earth with other ships alongside it. Where were the reunions? Or how about a "one year later" and show where everyone ended up? They really fucked that ending bad.

Hacoochie moya...I am far from the bones of my people.

>Spanish immigrants are Native Americans
I bet you think the British are Native Americans in the USA

You realize most Mexicans are indigenous people or mixed with.

The dominion war episodes of Ds9 were awesome, rest of the series...not so much.

They did that in the first part of the episode m8

The actor hated his character and publicly talked shit about him while the show was running.

Sure I'll concede here. The Dominion war was great

No that was the alternate future where it took voyager longer to get back and they lost seven. That is the entire reason old janeway goes back...M8.

Voyager gets back sooner=different timeline/future for everyonr.

and yet he still managed to do seven seasons of shit lazy acting and pick up a check every week

hey, can I be in this thread?

Seeing how all he had before that was the bad guy in crocodile Dundee 2 he should have been grateful for the work.

Spoiled a twenty year old show? Boy you're a rebel. Faggot.

I liked it except for that fucking Nelex character. Makes the show unwatchable for me now.

Fuck off Neelix, our thread is full go back to the delta quadrant space nigger.

Spoilers don't deter me from watching or enjoying this. People who are sensitive to spoilers are autistic.

GET. THE. FUCK. OUT.

that's the advantage of Hulu.
they have (still have?), all the ST TV shows catalogs. It was good way to watch the last 10 episodes of old series that I abandoned.

so saw the last 10 episodes of
ST Voyager
ST DeepSpaceNie
X-Files
Doogie Howser

By marathoning the last episodes. the shows finish off satisfactorally. Doogie Howser had the weirdest ending

I'll agree he is annoying as fuck. Still love the show.

He's a space redneck, they found him in a scrapyard, he cooks and eats pretty much anything and he's always looking for the angle.

>be Tom fuckhead Paris
>break warp 10 barrier
>accidentally your entire DNA
>mutate into some fucking lizard guy
>kidnap Janeway
>take her over warp 10
>both turn into fucking lizards
>land somewhere
>impregnate lizard Janeway and start family of lizard babies
>oh hai we fixed your DNA
>the end

I actually love the show and still watch it. However the ending is lazy and I don't mind spoiling it for anyone.

Much the contrary there have been studies showing spoilers improve the watching enjoyment. They theorize it's because you know what's going to happen you can focus more on actually enjoying it.

Netflix also has the whole catalogue

This doesn't surprise me. I've never had a problem enjoying something even though I knew how it ended.

Sure, I'm agreeing with you. The people overreacting to spoilers are annoying af.

that doesn't stop me from wanting to stab him i the neck every fucking time he comes on the screen.

That episode was pretty far out even by Star Trek standards, don't forget voyager survived the writers strike so you can def tell where they brought the scabs in.

I'm curious about their offspring, they just left them there to evolve, that doesn't sound like it follows prime directive.

OK, I'll spoil Doogie Howser ending.

He gives up Doctoring, and decides to fly on a euro road trip with Vinnie

this was the worst episode of the entire star trek franchise

After the masterpiece that was DS9, I was really let down by Voyager.

nb4
>hurr durr TOS was the be--
too late

Oh hell yeah, the episode where he leaves for that oddly fuckable chick was the biggest relief.

>brought the scabs in

it was written by Brannon Braga, he was the showrunner for most of the run

While I hate Voyager I will admit it has a few really good episodes such as Year of Hell

It's amazing that the show just has this alien pedophile as a lovable comic relief character

He should be ashamed of himself then.

Nelix was actually cool as fuck in 1x02. Voyager freed itself from a giant space monster that was trying to eat the ship. Then Janeway decided to fly the ship right back in there because she felt bad about hurting it. Nelix was woke and like "Everyone on this ship is fucking retarded". He was the only voice of reason.

Then after that they made him into JarJar for the rest of the series.

please?

Oh I know.

> never browse Sup Forums
> watching voyager
> decide to browse Sup Forums today
> see this

And I don't even care. That's how low-stakes this show is.

Did the hot chick ever get naked?

It wasn't neelix that knew it was really a monster it was seven.

Nah don't think Jenway ever got naked

the show had its good points and bad points but i always thought it was a pretty sleek and appealing ship design. it was nice to go non-Enterprise again, like DS-9, and the smaller ship was fun, especially after that floating energy warping sentient whatever-the-fuck changed the ship and improved it

Also to add in a few good points of this show. The Doctor and Seven of Nine were great. Especially when they had their own episodes together.

Nigger, Seven wasn't even on the show until season 4.

Fakeshop

Fuck off mate!

is there something "off" with this titty pic?

No I was talking about the goddess with the long curly hair.

Work is work...

Well she aged horribly

Definitely. Can't pinpoint it, though.

She never knew how close she came to having a creepy "uncle neelix". Bad enough Naomi wildman is scarred for life cause of that creepy fucker.

Mexicans are indigenous, Einstein

Oops forgot pic

nuh-uh
it's a real shoop!

>newfag detected

That fucking Riker is uncanny. If he only had a beard

Not possible for it to have been 7-of-9 in episode 1x02, she first appears in season 4. She became such a recognizable character from the show that people forget it went for several seasons before she existed.

could be worse though

variety.com/2015/tv/news/jennifer-lien-arrested-star-trek-voyager-1201594328/

Wait was that the big amoeba creature? I was thinking of the one that shows everyone what they wanna see while it eats ship. My bad

I bet that muff is hiding the Trill

naked body paint aside,
best uniforms

So elegant m8

Wtf?!

Nice trips, yeah I got my space monsters mixed up there for a sec.

>variety.com/2015/tv/news/jennifer-lien-arrested-star-trek-voyager-1201594328/

Seriously? WTF? I knew she got big and ugly, but crazy too? Oh Geez.

Jokes on you. You saved me from watching this terrible dribble with poor acting, shitty writing and played out plots.

story has more than a slight ring of crystal meth to it

If I'm being frank she always seemed kinda unhinged, even while playing Kes

I never thought she was hot, mediocre as fuck petite blonde with chain smoker voice. She's the worst "eye candy" attempt in all of Star Trek.

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

>Uhuru

Kekked and checked

What the fuck is a Uhuru?

I was quite young when Voyager was on the air, and didn't follow it until my college days. Any stories that cause you to say this?