How do I pass my driver's test?

How do I pass my driver's test?

you don't

Practice and study like anything else.

Look in the rear-view mirror when doing a 3 point turn, that's the only thing I fucked up on. Otherwise, just drive like a non-retarded person, you should be fine.

What exactly are you struggling with?

1. Don't be asian
2. Don't be a woman
3. Don't be blind
4. Don't make the driving test the first day you ever drove a car

mods are not gods

Apparently some people struggle with it. My neighbor's 3rd daughter took her driving test 4 times before she passed. I'm scared to see her driving habits....

No... Dumbasses like you always tend to just look through thier rear view mirror. That's not how you reverse.

When you reverse, put your right leg on the leg support thing near the pedals, put your right arm over the passenger head rest, and turn your WHOLE BODY AND HEAD to the backseat so you get a whole 360 view around the car... You know those 2 little tiny windows that are in the back? That's what's its for. For you to turn your whole fucking body back and see your blind spots.

You use just your mirror, you'll hit something or someone.

Turn your whole fucking body around all the way

You out your left leg*

Nah if you use the mirrors it's the same as looking back cuz its a reflection

Now sit down

If you have to ask this, you probably shouldn't be driving.

But... if you're white and your examiner is a nigger, you'll fail. Might as well not even bother. Get a white examiner.

It is a fucking shame you're allowed behind a wheel.

The rear view mirror gives you a very limited viewing area, and dosnt show the blind spots.

You are supposed to turn your whole body and head to the backseat so you have a 360 view of your car and can see anything and everything.

Use just your mirror, and you'll hit a pedestrian. Good luck footing thier medical bill and making them a payday

That's actually what I did, you fucking faggot. The DMV instructor TOLD ME to look in the mirror. Are you actually disabled?

>>daughter
>>don't be a woman

that's why

user dont make me kek
What are you even talking about blind spots??

The mirror shows you exactly what's behind you so its the same as when you turn your whole body around. Mirror is better because you use less awakward motions on your body.

I've never hit anyone backing up so my record is amazing

I fucked up my driver's test. I hit the pole during parallel parking and everything. But I'm semi charismatic and attractive, which is what I think saved me.

When I touched the pole, I just kept my foot on the break and turned to the lady administering the test and said "... This is the first time this has ever happened to me, I swear," and she broke out into laughter. At the end of the test she was like "I'm going to pass you, but you BARELY pass. Seriously, you need to practice driving more. But here's your temporary license, real one will be coming through the mail..."

Other than that experience, idk shit about driving tests, and don't know what to tell you.

>taking the bait

Driving with a licence is beta

Just get a class A

>not having a backup camera

Fucking plebs

Calm, cool and collected. Check mirror regularly, brake with the clutch, check your deadzones.