>mask
>spray paint
>????
>profit

Emp

That I can fucking afford

Say that first shitlord?

I'm not the US Goverment nigger

They're probably vulnerable to devil's ivy.

I know youre not if you were we wouldnt be having this convo. So have you tried google? I mean thats a start right?

/Thread

stop stealing, Tyrone.

Defeating these depends upon what skills you've got. It's an IP (Ethernet/internet) camera. If you can access it on the network you can dos it with page view requests or mess with the settings to where it still sends video, but not usable video, or change it's IP address so that it won't/can't be connected to.
You could unplug it from the switch. You can spray paint the lense. Smear vasaline on the lens hit it with a baseball bat till it falls apart.

Or you could just do whatever it is they are paying for and move on with your life.

I have

Not for stealing anything

I'm white go back to pol faggot

The best way is ofcourse cutting out the power, just short the circuit of anything and the power will shut off instantly (is a must in the EU source: My home has this)
Enjoy stealing shit Harry

Sneak around the camera and spray paint the lens

ffs I'm not stealing

okay stupid:
first think of this, why do they have in the position they have in,
second: we install cam's and other sentry devices and protocols , that one is obvious..so think about the one you don't see...
if you see one , that's means usually there are one or more that you have not detected.
and no I am not on your side I wont help you figure out how to defeat them or how to discover them.

just because you can find it on the web does not mean it is publically accessible , three wrong guess's at the password and your ip gets locked out.

Laser of sufficient power to burn out the CCD.

Smear it with vaseline or peanut butter

I've scouted it there's only one and it's to monitor me. My boss put it here cause he thinks I don't work and I do I work 90 hours a week. And I really wanna fuck with him once again. I'm not stealing

Lithium magnets will do the job.

Power surge

Well if he put it there for you its gonna be pretty obvious who fucke it up. Why don't you just quit?

I would.

Put your hood up

Use a dollar store laser pen it will distribute vision till you can get up close put duct tape on it we ues to do this. As a joke I was working third shift in some department store doing stock I never stole anything from the place but love doing this to the front door camera just to piss off the night shift manager he was a jerk

A twitch drone

Good part about doing this is it doesn't destroy anything so if you do end up getting busted for any stupid reason you won't have to deal with destruction of property

So why don't you let him watch how hard you work so he feels bad for questioning it?

atomic weapons and time travel or an army of ninjas that explode into vapor when killed...
That's the only way I know of because computers are hell of hard to defeat or crush with math.

News flash. Last time I work. Any ware there was cameras covering every square foot of the place other than the shiter this is. Just how thing are. It got nothing to do with you so get over it and if it bothers you that much and your boss knows it he's going to just expect that you were up to no good anyway do you think it's a fun job to watch your retarded ass work all night long it. Fucking blows

Cause he only fucking does it to me cause I dropped a crate of milk once