>support gay marriage
>say hi to people i make eye contact with

>enjoy free healthcare
>clean air and water
>world-class craft breweries
>extremely popular government
>occasionally apologize more than is strictly required
>sorry

my grandmother just got slapped with a $2000 hospital bill for emergency surgery that saved her arm from amputation

Table full of unloaded guns. Wtf?

i have plans on killing the president

>poor grasp of written english

Yeah, you're American, all right.

Fucking leaf

i didn't vote for Drumpf

How would you know the revolver isn't?

>Chicken and rice and peas and things for dinner
>one gun for every plate
All you did was prove you're a nigger

I put my right hand over my heart when i pledge alligence

Thats turkey

Because if the revolver was loaded you would be able to see the case rims at the back of the cylinder.

Most revolvers don't have recessed chambers.

That just proves your UnAmerican.

>not using his right hand to fire his AR-15 into the air while pledging allegiance
go back to Russia, Ivan

> I way 200kg
> i am carring a large car with 2 exausts
> i love to be very fat
> i have a flag

>rice and peas
that's mac and cheese. I know it rhymes but they're different

jesus! racism! stupidity! fat!
that should do it.

the only people in history that were hanged by the neck were black people. prove me wrong

John Wayne Billy Graham Roger staubach Mickey mantle Wilt Chamberlain....gods

>guns all pointed unsafely at someone else's seat
Yeah we have a lot of retards here in America so this checks out.

this strong nigga carrying a fucking car.

Your*

Prove you're not.

you phony, us americans don't use your commie metric system

>

I'm white and thin, so I'm not

>corrects the correct spelling with the wrong one
You, Sir, are brilliant and clearly American
t. Grammar Nazi

>Be me
>See suppressor
>Wonder why the gun is under the pot
>Wonder why only one gun is suppressed
>MFW It's the pot handle
>MFW I might be a tard

one of those are not american because he doesnt have a gun on the table

Do I have to spell it out for you? He proved he's American by trying to correct something that was properly spelled.

Wait... Did you actually believe it's supposed to be spelled "your"?
Holy shit.

OP what kind of inhuman faggot drinks bud lite? You thought that this was a bad ass thread? Bud Lite, the drink of pufftie faggot pussies.

Drink something that will put some hair on your pussy OP pic related.

Drinks should taste like they are made from the sweaty moccasins of dead Indians shot in the back from running from the continental army.

Grow the fuck up!

>We nuke other none Americans

But I'm not

>it's another "we have 'free' Healthcare and therefore we're superior to America" episode

Must you be reminded that the reason you believe your healthcare is free is because you pay for it indirectly through your significantly higher Canadian tax rates? Unless you're a fat fuck with a low income and a slew of health problems, you're going to pay more over your lifetime than you would if you were smart enough to save your own money. Not to mention that this money which is taken from you involuntarily is going towards a healthcare system where it takes significantly longer for patients to get treated than in America. Are you honestly celebrating that?

It's no coincidence that the majority of successful Canadians flock to America the moment it becomes convenient for them. You know how Canadian hockey fans moan about no Canadian teams winning the Stanley Cup in the last 24 years? It's because your beloved Canadian idols WANT to work in superior America, where they can be properly rewarded for their skill and effort (and not have to deal with retarded Canadian media and fans).

The majority of Canadians are fucking pathetic, and I say so as someone who has lived in Toronto for my entire life up to this point.

Let me tell you about the one thing I enjoy about this country that I couldn't find in America - that the women in most of Canada are actually quite easy to get if you're a traditional and conservative man. Of course they would be, when the dating competition consists of a plethora of whiny millenials, an abnormally large amount of autistic guys, and too many disgruntled immigrant men who find it soul-crushing to assimilate to such a shitty culture.

>all right
I think you mean "alright". Too bad you couldn't grasp that!

Gary Johnson was the American choice, by the way.

Kek'd audibly

This.
As an Amerifag who's been to Canada, I couldn't agree more.

Aleppo

>Gary Johnson

Canadian's trying to come up with a response.

You must have really enjoyed yourself, then.
Canadians will profess that they hate America and Trump amongst themselves every day; but the moment they actually come across a true conservative American, they will show respect to their superior.

because I made this

American huh? Might want to fact check your tank and fighter jet. Just saying.

He was replying to another Canadian, calling said Canadian out for being a leaf.

That post is about as rational as you can get from a Leaf.

Gary Johnson ruined the libertarian party. Ron Paul was our savior

Missing north and south Dakota's, Oklahoma and Indiana.

Donald Trump ruined the Republican party. Mitt Romney was our saviour.