What will Trump do on his first day in office?

What will Trump do on his first day in office?

Press a button on his desk to cause a 40 foot high concrete barrier to spontaneously pop out of the Mexican border

fire obama

Day 1: Gets the Area 51 briefing, locks himself into the oval office, starts collecting jars of piss.

He'll wake up and realize that hillary won

hillary for prison 2016

Nothing, just like on the remaining 1459 days of his office. Congress will continuously cockblock him and he won't be able to get anything done, except for the most basic Republican agenda, which we all already know how toxic is (love for Israel and banks, more H1Bs, etc....), but no wall ever.

O shit MAGA

Is dat boi the first universal meme? I haven seen much backlash here like other memes

Or is it the true power of Kek?

The first day will be the airing of banter. A giant fuck you to everyone who said he can't or won't be able to be President. Enough tears will be shed to end every drought on Earth forever and Trump will be labeled a hero for saving humanity.

It represents the bonding of Reddit and Sup Forums for the glory of God-Emperor Trump

Deport everyone's abuelita

Holy shit I got dubs

KEK WILLS IT

Put out a dance video announcing his new vaporwave album

Hint it's going platinum

>Gets the Area 51 briefing
Not that there's anything particularly special going on there, except high priority aeronautics research and top secret prototype aircraft which is not yet considered "obsolete" for standard missions.

Besides, if there was something very, very sensitive going on there, or anywhere, do you think the President, who is routinely given the opportunity to speak in front of millions of people with the authority to be taken seriously, would be given clearance?

At best, his advisors would advise against him knowing about anything that sensitive, because he flies all around the world with a relatively small security force.

Post a video on xtube of him jizzing all over a picture of Hillary Clinton's face.

It seems very widespread and universally enjoyed. Its simple and meaningless. Normalfags use it on Instagram, Sup Forums uses it, reddit uses it and I'm sure its big on tumblr and Twitter.

O SHIT WADDUP

get assassinated

fuck you

I like Trump, I just know he's hated as fuck. Some Mexican nationalist or BLM retard will probably shoot him.

nah, obama didn't get shot. or even shot at.

That is because the right isn't that crazy.
The maniac gun nut racist is a left wing strawman.
But the left is legit mental, we have seen it.

it's pure millenial reddit/facebook shit and you should kill youself

The Secret Service would never allow that to happen.

conquer Mexico