Wtf are they doing? What did they pull out? Why did they pull it out? What fucked up third world shit hole is this?

Wtf are they doing? What did they pull out? Why did they pull it out? What fucked up third world shit hole is this?

Why'd they do my boy Boogie2988 like this?

If this was a girl, I would be fapping insanely hard rn

Heart? Iunno

judging by the fucking filename and the position of the organ they pulled out, it was probably his heart with no blood in it.

the heart you retard. poorfargs in third world countries do this to sell the organs to rich people

did he die?

Wtf....

Wtf are the going to do with a heart that's been ripped out of a body, with damaged tissue and damaged connectors (whatever the fuck it's connected to, since he pulled it straight out that mother fucker)

its a brazilian thing
u lardass americans will never understand cause u have an inferior culture

is it one of the filp flops country ?

It's a common tradition in rich white families to stick a big fat human heart up your ass after dinner

They are Niggas....thats what niggas do.

Medfag here, first you can see on the right side of the corpse the liver (very purple), then he insert his hand to the left side into the thorax and grabs the hearth (not beating, obvious reason), then all the red stuff you see when he pulls the hearth are the big veins and the aorta

heart-wrenching

he had to love him so much, that he stole his heart

You must be new here.

>he

Why are you implying its a he? Maybe it's a she? Fucking asshole

Dawn of the dead lookin' azz

Some ghetto shit in Brazil I heard. Probably a gang related thing. Looks like they killed the guy, chopped his head off, and ripped his beating heart out. Someone wanted him REALLY dead. That's why I think it's a gang thing plus huehuehue Brazil.

is his heart, they really wanted dead dam

This is his gastric bypass surgery he's been prepping for.

I read this has to do with some prison riots or something

Also this webm leaves out the best part, where they rip the heart into pieces and tear more organs out...

Savegly tearing open humans crushing their ribs with you're dirty foot and removing their organs on video.

>inferior culture

>playing Kickstart my heart while watching it

I'm ashamed to be human

It was in a prison riot in Brazil, at the beginning of the year. One of the biggest in the country, if my memory ain't failing me.
You can find many more of those, worst, even.
There's one with piles of body's stacked, pretty brutal.