They guy's just a cunt. He isn't getting anything done except embarassing you at every opportunity

They guy's just a cunt. He isn't getting anything done except embarassing you at every opportunity

Honestly, what house isn't a dump after naggers move out?

moron

do you really expect any more educated a comment from a man who lives in houses that look almost identical to east european / middle eastern dictators' palaces?

see pic: one of these belongs to Trump. the other belonged to Saddam Hussein.

wow op, thanks for correcting the record, surely the DNC has my vote now!

number eight

only a retard would post this.

you're trying harder than op

really. I don't believe you.

What? You think they are both the Donald's?

Just give it up, the only anti trump people on Sup Forums are redditors who came here because they're faggots.

Waste your time shilling elsewhere.

>use isn't a dump after naggers move out?

An old german lady told me a story similar to that. She said only a jew would move into a house after blacks lived there. And then run it into the ground further than the blacks did.

then you should go and look online, and look at the comparisons between trump's homes, and those of Ceausescu, Marcos, or Hussein.

you may be shocked at the similarity.

vs this:

this is stupid, no man, not even Trump can be judged because of his obnoxious sense of what a proper living room is.

go tell the hairdresser I smacked your cheeky cunt, you hysterical queer.

That's not true. Old b, well not real old b but like middle age b, was never republican. It wasn't really democrat but the republicans were the obvious enemy

didn't the white house get burned down after Lincoln was el presidente?

it blows my mind how someone this rich can have such terrible taste. like, you can have literally anything but instead you chose this tacky foofy princess shit

The US is a shadow if it's former self from 20+ years ago. The US got the President it deserved.

she obviously never lived near spics

/thread, now all go grab your genetically juiced steaks, guys, it's time to put up those lard around your already fat bellies.

No dude, the jews would buy it rent it out and call anti semitism everytime the tenant asked for something to be fixed or brought up to standard.

>this is stupid, no man, not even Trump can be judged because of his obnoxious sense of what a proper living room is.
Maybe true, but it does go towards evidence of why he's such a gauche figurure on the world stage.

We can judge him by his words and actions and those of his administration

looks better than the shit i bought at Target and Walmart, that's for sure

Go away, ShareBlue. Nothing you try and do is going to work. You are going to have to hunt us down and kill us.

it was burned 50 years before him

>trump voter peasant mentality

Trump: Slightly more popular than dogshit on the rug.

stand up and salute when you say his name

I urinate on Trump.

Even if we can't make him go away at the moment, he is destroyed.

oh ok

Impeachment or resignation. Your choice dickless Donny.

really kid. try to keep up.

>stock markets at an all time high
>More jobs than ever

I love how the entire US Senate bitchslapped Trump over Russian treason.

won't bother. I'm not some petty, whiny loser.

Of course we do. Furniture means shit.

I have a quite laughable anecdote about this.
Once I went to a party and there was this beautiful, blonde, very intresting girl. I started to chat with her almost instantly, we argued about politics, about our country and our city (EU here) and she really looked like somebody I would have hanged with longer, not to mention I would have berried my dick so deep in her ass, etc etc.

... the conversation verted on her personal tastes about furniture and how she imagined her room when married.

She said "pink tents, white angelic statues, the painted ceiling would look very Michelangelo"

... and I stopped listening and caring about her.
... Also I saw her boyfriend, he looks like an abortion.
She clearly completely lacked in taste.

I would have still fucked her, but only if she went asking me, and after seeing her boi I would not be so sure about that either.

She still was one of most intelligent females I spoke to. Just that. Lack of taste.

98 - 2 our US Senate votes to crush Russia even further. Treason doesn't pay, Trump you AZZZZZZHOLE.

I'm not sure why anyone expected differently

doesn't realize the peasant Hillary voter he is.

sad

weak,

Nice samefagging

sure kid

>Trump Resistance Movement
Trump is so incompetent that you need to gather gangs in order to survive, top kek.

So Trump is honest and Obama is full of shit. What's the problem? Were you really so naïve that you believed everything Obummer said?

Dumb fuck.

>stock markets at an all time high

That tends to happen when they remove poorly performing stocks and replace them with better ones

>More jobs than ever

no. just less people looking for work

sure they did kid.

>hot girl rejected me
>Continue being a cuck and watching jamal fuck my wife

Fixed that for you

sad, weak

>berried
*buried.
And, on the same basis, I have now judged you and have decided that you have nothing of value to say.

We have won. Trump is no more. He has two options. Resign or be impeached.

Fuck the Trumpcuck faggots. We took your asslord DOWN!!

sad

sure kid

[Citation needed]

You can't honestly believe that Barrack (or probably ANY president for that matter) ever actually walked down the hall so they could "admire" what Lincoln wrote. They ALL follow their own agendas and couldn't give two shits about you or this country except to the point that it keeps them in power.

The Trump homos don't know their dear leader is castrated. It's over, cucks! It is over!

sure kid

sure kid

oooooooo good one

>there are real people in 2017 still unironically saying "obummer"

We literally took Trump down by HIS FAKE HAIR.

What did get two days of fanfare before we destroyed him? Here he is, stonewalled by the entire country, the US Senate and the House of Representatives. Just a few MONTHS into this nightmare and he's fucking DONE.

I love it. I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!

sure thing snowflake

Really OLD people still say this. They also wear polyester pants. The Trump base.

sad

You have conflated two unconnected hypotheses. I could easily imagine, having been elected to one of the most significant roles any human can hold, and homed in a building of such history and gravitas, wandering alone late at night and just looking at the stuff, some of it touched by the greats of American history. And I'm British.

That possibility would exist no matter what the incumbent's agenda

sad

It's sad ruining the dreams of the Trumpcucks, but what can you do? When you're a dumbfuck you're a dumbfuck. We aren't about to follow the dumbfucks down that Trump hole!

No to Trump. Forever.

Sorry I meant, "Obomber." Why so triggered?

So you're saying men with insane amounts of money like to live in lavish and luxurious homes? Who woulda thunk it?

>implying that doesn't fit the original narrative that they buy it and it ends up worse

Just ditch this faggot loser. Get it over with. He's just wasting our time now.

I'm simply a non-english speaker on a mobile, cunt
well, she rejected me, if I ever asked her out of course, but I don't really care about this. /b is truly the most stupid cesspool if you have to be trolled (I'll let you think this as well) for whatever "flaw" you tell about anything.
Sure summer is hitting hard, tho.

sad. here it is the self proclaimed victory.
well if that's the best you can do.

He's just a lawyer, what the hell... For sure he can speak better than Trump. But words remains words...

lavish & luxurious =/= tasteful and quality

You can't buy good taste

sad

LOL. No, no they didn't. LOL!! (It's because you're a fucking dipshit, Trump).

sad

Trump's Presidency summed up in three letters.

>I'm simply a non-English speaker, on a mobile, with nothing of value to contribute, cunt
FTFY

Taste is subjective. What's your point

Massive Failure.

He's as gay as hell.

sad

>Taste is subjective
You know it when you see it. if you don't.......

sad, petty

>No to Trump. Forever.

Too late, cucklord

He got the funding for the wall. Suck it, faggot.

>Just give it up, the only anti trump people on Sup Forums are redditors who came here because they're faggots.

>Waste your time shilling elsewhere.

>the only anti trump people
>Waste your time shilling elsewhere.

>Only pro Trump shills are allowed in my safespace

You LOSE cuck fags! We took your fake president DOWN in RECORD TIME. LOL.

Wanna try again, faggots?

sad

sad

>well, she rejected me
>if I ever asked her out of course
> I don't really care about this

tips fedora

sure kid