Literally better than any of the OT

Literally better than any of the OT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lYxzHusPoBI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Worst cover I've ever seen.

It works pretty well as a poster

Yeah but the Emperor on the front lines? Come on..

The scene on the cover doesn't actually happen, but the book is about Vader and the Emperor being stranded on Ryloth. Makes sense in the context of the book

Sheev likes to be where the action is

Well ok then

>implying a well timed sheev-spin wouldn't decimate armies

what else interesting goes down? is this part of the new canon?

Not much. It's basically just Sheev and Vader wrecking niggers all book.

There's a downtime scene where Darth and Sheev hit the clubs and spitroast a Rylothian chick

oh all right i have google i suppose

Yea it's new Canon. The plot really revolves around the Free Ryloth Movement. A movement created by Cham Syndulla (from The Clone Wars) to distance their world from any political affiliation. Specifically the empire. Vader and Sheev hear word and go to fuck shit up, before being shot down and stranded.

It has some really cool scenes. The intro specifically shows Vader forcefully boarding a rebel ship, shown from the perspective of the rebels. It makes him out to be some horrific force of nature killing everything in his path. It's really one of the best books imo. I'd recomend it to any Vader fan.

Last time I checked the original trilogy were movies.

thanks. i'm strongly inclined to hit the library and pick it up

Sounds hot. I hope Vader will cap some niggas in Rogue One. Would be a waste to have James Earl Jones return, otherwise.

It's a good spot to start the new Canon.

Is this an extended canon thread? Reminder this is coming out soon

>that image

kek

What makes Thrawn special?Is he like a Hannibal type character?

Twi'leks are the new blacks in Disney's canon, being systematically oppressed by the empire. They're everywhere in the newer books and always carry on about muh oppression.

Except literally any book accept the OPs.

Now that he doesn't have the EU canon and the Imperial Remnant behind him, nothing really makes him special aside from character design.

They've always been the slave species of star wars. Being sold as a sexslave is what their women aspire too.

He was more or less the character that kick-started the concept of the EU. Because of that he has a bit of a cult following. Characte wise he's a more systematic villian we have seen in star wars, studying the enemys every move and knowing exactly how to handle a situation. He got a lot of shit done in the old EU. Like the other user said though, now that we are in a new continuity, we are just going to have to wait and see if he lives up to his Eu interpretation.

youtu.be/lYxzHusPoBI
2:05
People like their thrawn

This is great