White men are obsolete

White men are obsolete.

including gingers ?

I love these threads

Neat bait OP

>he thinks women care about iq scores
Found the little white cucklet virgin

See

have fun fucking in your african hut with no food and no water because you niggers are not capable of building a civilization by yourselves

why isn't the black curve smooth ?

Found the stale copy pasta troll.

>white
>men
Pick one

Yeah, great. No more white men means no more white women, you stupid fucking nigger.

trolls trolling trolls

angry little white cucklets

how are your fertility rates going whiitey?
aahahahahahahahahahah

first slightly factual thing posted in this thread. White reproduction is in slight decline... which is indicative of a wealthy, educated society. Niggers pumping out niglets into poor uneducated one parent families will lead to further poverty and... bigger prisons.

This thread derailed pretty fast

>>he thinks iq does not matter to women
Found the low iq nigger

>hahahaha my race is pure shit
>we can only fuck HAHAHAHAHHA
>literally we only doing good in fucking
>oh boy you are so much worse than us
>we the best hahahahaha
>u mad? hhahahahahahaha

Life ProTip: Don't have kids you can't afford or they're going to get killed in a republican war or simply work at McDonald's for life.

It's called ambition, son. Fucking women to say you did it is not ambition.

Smaller pool maybe?

These statistics are either old as dirt or aren't even dated. Got anything modern?

This one is true, fertility rates are in decline because Americans are fat asses.

yeah nothing turn a woman on more than a nerd amirite whitey? ahahahahahaahahaahhah

stay mad little cucklets.

Who is posting this??? Just interested to know what kind of person posts this constantly. What do you get out of It? Just curious.

>i don't like these statistics. Got anything else that goes with my false agenda?

i recommend to just stop now

>i dun have argumentations
>nananana i cant hear you
>but i still fuck more than you whiteys
>well, some of you at least
>i win
>stay mad cucklets

Alright man whatever you say, I'll stay mad if that makes you happy :) poor guy

OP is a beta white that just feels like getting replies in a thread. He wins unfortunately because it's working.

To dumb to understand the relevance of the image to the text...

It just takes one look at most African countries to see that blacks are dumb as fuck.

t. whitey mad that his gf cheats on him with blacks

trips of truth

Never should've brought them over from Africa. We played our fucking selves

>implying I don't prefer black women anyway

>to dumb to

For fuck sake, user.
You're fucking it up for your argument.

this thread are so stupid kek

>WE BE SEX SLAVES N SHIEEEEEEET

of course we are, because we're tired of dealing with the drama that women bring along. Let you niggers have em, then ya'll can have fun being drug through the court system and sent to prison for the 15th kid you've created but won't raise