Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tJoFOEc-gco
youtube.com/watch?v=aoxZL4v0lSA
youtube.com/watch?v=5w9-TuSyHM0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because theyre vain whores

because you touch yourself at night

to send it to men they want to fuck
if you have a problem with it you should probably just consider you're just going to get ridiculed for years until you should become a drone like insect provider she can settle down with and brings her everything she needs so that she can have a big fat boring life and not bond with you in any way

Welcome to the digital age

what a time to be alive

nah

Somebody get dumped?

just because the world is unfair doesn't mean someone is bitter for pointing it out, faggot.

women are boring, borderline retarded and act only based on their feelings.
the only value a woman has is her good looking in their 20s.
so she tries her best to ride the cockcarousel until her beauty degererates. nudes help for sure.

why are women so stupid, unfunny and take forever to do or say anything????? seriously, why?

r o a s t e d

This is actually an incredibly accurate depiction of modern human life

because sex, they love having a cock stuffed up their pussy

Nowadays, the juice isn't worth the squeeze. Women are encouraged by society to be whores, legislation is built around extracting money from men and giving it to women, it's all fucked.

It's the reason MGTOW Philosophy has gained so much traction in recent years. It literally revolves around, "fuck this I'm done with the chase for pussy, I'm going to live a productive and wealthy life". That + it being a very easy life style with near no stress, well, you can see the appeal to men.

Because i like a record of when i look good

So you just have to be satisfied with jacking off for the rest of your life?

why does every man have pics of his dicks on their phone

men are boring, borderline retarded and act only based on what benefits them.
the only value a man has is his ability to work and provide while in their 20s.
so he tries his best to inseminate and ruin every women he meets until what deems her beauty value to degenerate. they also seem to think dick pics help but they don't.

>hurr durr why do women have rights and arent just slaves anymore who end up homeless or dead when they try to leave their husband

Actual whores, mate.

same here. period boobs? period nudes.

MGTOW talks a big game, and you guys act like you've discovered some new, totally different school of thought, a whole new philosophy on human life. Truthfully, I do like the message of positivity and acceptance you guys preach as a solution to the idiocy of modern living.
News flash, MGTOW isn't saying anything new, it's just a reddit-based club for committed virgins to commiserate with each other, in the same way that a support group of people who have had a child die, or who have had cancer might get together to discuss shared pain.
Again, I have nothing against someone shirking their biological imperatives, saying fuck reproducing, and fuck interacting with the opposite sex. MGTOW just needs to quick acting like it's something special.

>implying being married solves that

You should totally marry some girl user. It will bring you joy, daily sex, freedom and interesting conversation for the rest of your life.

because it lets me realize how hot i am (or can make myself look)

>rights > justice

In present law women are still handed over nearly everything based on the ancient fact that they would be homeless or dead otherwise. Legislation hasnt evolved as womens rights fast enough.

>me
>i
>myself

dis gon' be gud

There is a thing called casual sex, but masturbation works too.

I'd rather work towards a life of subjective meaning than one dedicated to pussy. I'll take a life of enjoyment & self-empowerment over the standard marry a used-up-whore, have kids, work into my 60's.

Resources:
youtube.com/watch?v=tJoFOEc-gco
youtube.com/watch?v=aoxZL4v0lSA
youtube.com/watch?v=5w9-TuSyHM0

The digital age, what a time to be alive indeed. Cultural Marxism is unstoppable with it, time to maybe just clock out and call it quits.

Personally I'm an over-sensitive queer who puts a lot of value on the emotional aspect of sex, maybe even more than the physical sensation alone. But hey, whatever suits your boat I guess.

It could potentially. Ideally I'd aim for a stable, trustworthy non-marital relationship so if (or when) things fall apart there's less collateral damage.

> Calls MGTOW virgins.
> Ignores fact that a large majority are divorced men.
> Fails to identify what TFL are and assumes them the same thing.

>Ideally I'd aim for a stable, trustworthy non-marital relationship so if (or when) things fall apart there's less collateral damage.

This is literally what MGTOW and first user are talking about.

>whatever suits your boat

Do you go around saying this IRL? Lol

Actually read the posts on a MGTOW forum. It's full of divorced dads commiserating about the ass raping they got in divorce court.

You're in for a big surprise when you hit your mid 30's, sweetie.

>sweetie
ewww my grandad calls me that. I bet you have hairy arms and chest and smell like a mix of sweat and shit from your grampa diaper.