Have you hugged your sister today user?

Have you hugged your sister today user?
If not go and give her a hug (and maybe even pat her head) and post the results here.
Don't forget to tell her how much you love her.
(Mothers can be hugged to)

Thanks for reminding me how lonely it is without a sister.

I have a daughter but I don't hug her. She is a whore. I don't emotionally gesture such actions to whores.

Maybe if you hugged her more often, she wouldn't be a whore

>tfw i only have a onee-chan

I can't help it if she inherited her mothers russian whorish genes faggot

I second this

Onee-chan's need hugs too.

I don't have a sister, always wanted one. It would be great to have female input on my life. I'm really affectionate, all the hugs and pets my dog gets could have gone to a sister, but sadly my dog is smarter than that.

You would have raped her you fucking pedo

No, but i would have probably fucked her if she wanted it (which she wouldn't).

Go fucking kill yourself faggot. No wonder your parents opted to not have a girl. They knew you were a monster like your father!

no, you wouldn't. You'd understand if you had a a sister

Didnt even spell imooto correctly

Gotta see her tomorrow
She's moving. Again. Like for the 5th time within 5 years.
And her daughter is 5. I wish it was only coincidence

Go back to R9K NIGGER

>I wish it was only coincidence
How so?

I'll do that. Since I reject all physical contact with her, she probably will ask what's wrong and will hug me back tighter. She is like that, sometimes tries to touch me. If I tell I love her, I guess she will smile and ask what is wrong. She will smile and try to hold me for a little while more, probably wondering something very strange happened.

My mom will get really surprised and will laugh silly not understanding the situation. If I tell her I do love her she might cry.

I guess the thread won't be up by the time I get these almost certain results. But you user can tell I am very cold normally. I actually never say I love someone, be it family or my female mates. I have this problem... I don't speak.

She pushed me and told me she hates me

Was meant for

She was "decent" before she thought about having a child.
So she got my niece. And now she changes of husband every year. Only for money.

I cant really get into details but she's a shit mother.

Remember to pat her kids head and call her a good girl, it's not her fault that her mother has made some bad decisions

it's your fault for fucking a russian whore

I would love to have your family

i am the only man, with my mom, sis, her gf and a potato granny cousin as hindrance.

when they are together they talk / act like HENS. i prefer silence and yellow half-light you see..

i guess i am the cold, grumpy and boring one.

fuck off of my board you homosexual

Nah man, she lives about 700 km away.

oh i never saw the board owner in all these years, how are you? how come you're not a faggot?

>4 brothers
>No sister

i am very asian and very tiny dicked how do you think i feel now that i see this thread?!?

I frequently pet my sister and brother on the head in a friendly manner. The little shits hit puberty recently and started questioning me, so it's a subtle way of demonstrating hierarchy.

You've got people that care around you, user. That's a gift

it's ok, user. but hurry up and find a significant person soon. they're all out there.

are all daughters in this day and age a disappointment?

>not living the a-sexual heaven of a lifestyle
full fucking pleb

>subtle way of demonstrating hierarchy.
As a younger brother, we resent it and will pay it back somehow when the age difference isn't as relevant.

Hug them every once in a while.

He's a twig and already tried tried that shit. I'm just not going to deal with my siblings being edgy teens.

i'll try.

I don't know, user.
I think i would cry if i do that.