Magic mushroom picking stories

Magic mushroom picking stories

Other urls found in this thread:

watch.mtrstore.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuuckton of amanita muscaria in Ohio forrests.
Tripped for days

>be me
>be outside (rare)
>see patch of mushrooms near dead tree/wooded area
>o I think mushrooms that are the good kind spawn here
>ask Sup Forums with pics of the mushrooms
>Not actual psilocybe
>dead

I was just about to make a thread about mushrooms. I wonder if anyone needs a hunting buddy.

You can die if you eat that

bump

can you teach us?

I'm fairly new at shroom hunting, but it seems easy enough to learn quickly.

yeah please do

Identifying them isn't too bad, it's just finding good spots that's the challenge.

bump

tips on finding these spots ?

I'm honestly not sure. In illinois for example it seems that the place is 90% corn, and mushrooms don't really grow on corn, so it's just a game of finding the most obscure, wooded spots. Some advice is something I've noticed though, mushrooms don't seem to grow where people go. I never see mushrooms on pathways with a lot of traffic, it's always in obscure, hard to reach areas.

yup.
those things will kill your liver

extremely common psilocyben bump

Grain fed cows and horses produce shrooms i love it havent been out in ages but i remember the feeling of going out and picking them making tea that will melt the world before your eyes

I picked a few shrooms that were identical to liberty caps, but sadly they had no effect.

has anyone made cool looking spore prints?

bump

I wish there were more mushroom hunters on Sup Forums

Anyone have any experience shroom hunting in the UK? I'm stuck in southern Wales, plenty of forests, but I rarely see any shrooms.

there will be more if we make more shroom threads

as far as i'm aware, magic mushrooms grow in fields, not forests

I live in the UK and I want to find magic mushrooms, where the fuck do I look and what for

Let's start a shroom subculture on Sup Forums. I think this place could use a mix up from the usual traps, rekt, and ylyl.

Count me in this new trend

i thought there already was one
well if there wasnt then why not

Shrooms are better then rekt traps any day. Shroom hunter here, going out for the next 3 months to make a meager living off pines.

country ?

pennsylvania here any crossover from ohio?

Oh hell yeah, also if there already was one, sorry I must have never noticed

even if there was one it most definitely wasnt big enough

seems like most people just rely on shroomery, but there are a lot of rules, for example, you cant make "meet up and find shroom hunt buddies" posts. Sup Forums is better for a more unprofessional, but still enthusiastic shroom group

yem8

They aren't magic, but they tasted pretty damn good.
>chanterelles from my yard

I'm curious what they taste like. I'll need to find some.

Not magic but I found 3 HUGE puffballs a week ago growing under my trampoline after a storm

They were fucking good

> watch.mtrstore.com

time is an illusion my friend

Alguien me puede pasar cp?

I wouldn't prefer them over portobellos or anything like that, but I read they go for like $100/lb dried around here(tallahassee, fl)

Neat to make cash from a hobby.

Someone pass me cp?

cogumelos psicodelicos? we from this thread are all looking for them, usually they can be found on fields and forests and such, but youll have to look for them on your own

I wanna do shrooms but dont have anyone that could take care of me while im on my trip
what should i do ?

You'll be okay just don't freak out, enjoy it, it will end before you know it and you'll be fine..

I dont want to end up jumping out my window or do something stupid you know

I haven't yet tried magic shrooms. And there's no way I'm paying bullshit amounts of money for a single gram, so I gotta find some out in the world.

I have but theyre in storage. Plus u dont wanna open them.

Start with a small dose (1 gram) and youll be fine.

Where do u live i have a ton of shrooms right now lol

I reside in illinois

I was cleaning out my fridge and i found some shrooms! Lol! I forgot i had them.

Damn that sucks. Im in new mexico

What's it like living there? It seems like it would be a cool place to be.

you guys think its possible to pick some in new jersey?

they grow everywhere you just have to wait for the season which is next month on

The weather is dope. If you like the outdoors its amazing. Shrooms are legal here (as long as they are fresh). Its not that bad. Theres certain parts like any place that are shitty but as long as you know where to chill ur fine. Cheap to live here. Laid back people. Growing like a mother fucker though cause theyve been filming a ton of movies here and cause of breaking bad.

The weather does seem really nice. And I didnt know that about fresh shrooms in that state.

Paneolus cyanescens

Not a big trip, you need a lot of them

Go where there are sheep and cows, but especially sheep. The grass should not be too long either. Weather needs to be cool and wet.

Down here in the West Country they are everywhere in September through to November.

are you on the east coast as well? I wana go picking but not quite sure where to start.

Look in fields with cows or sheep.

lol no i dont live in the us

Also, we get them in early autumn, try around mid September to mid October.

I need some advice, I found a cinnamon-brown, round, convex mushroom with a black spore print. Is there a chance of it being poisonous?

where do you live ?
also a pic would help

I'm in North north west Arizona, tristate area. Anyone know if they grow anywhere around here?

I live in illinois. I found it growing alone near some trees. Sorry for the low image quality, but that's the full stem next to it, with a penny for size reference. From what I can see, the spore print is jet black.

Also, before I accidentally broke it up, the gills were free and the entire cap was the same color all around (no rings).

they grow everywhere except for Antarctica

You sure? I'm literally in the middle of a desert and I've been looking but I can't seem to find any

Im not too sure about this one but at the same time im not an expert

I meant on every continent

It seems very ambiguous.

I was more asking in hopes that there's others that love live around here on here that might know something sense I haven't lived here for long

Used to pick shrooms all the time, PNWfag here.
One of the most potent species grows in woodchips - which also happens to be a LOVED groundcover used by soccer moms everywhere.
We'd skip school and spend all day picking. Blue ringers grew in grass that was transported from pastures as well. good times. Shroom Tea, tripping tf out in high school. Ah fuck. Too bad I get anxiety now.

where do you live ?