Trump Calls Elizabeth Warren 'Pocahontas'

He can't keep getting away with this.

talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/trump-elizabeth-warren-pocahontas

Everyday I wake to see this man bantering out everyone who gives him lip. I swear to God he had residency in Australia before, this is beyond bants.

I jizzed twice while reading that.

It's Fauxcohontas.

Yes he can.
Ever hear of the first amendment?
He could call her "chief running doo doo" and nothing would happen.

> Donald Trump accused again of Grabbing His Nuts and Being a Man

Did John Miller tell him to call her that?

I eagerly await another twitter chimpout from Chief Spouting Bull

fuck, Trump cant get it right!
its fauxcahontas, Don!

>the same media that says Trump is successful because he gets so much free media time will make articles about this in an attempt to stump him as some kind of racist

He plays them like fucking fiddles

I thought it was Princess Little Big Liar?

HOW DOES HE DO IT

>goofy Warren

WITH

That's offensive to Indians

no reason for Elizabeth Warren to be upset though

Japs with the bants

This divine being simply has no off button.
Thank you for the bantz, future leader of the free world

Are you forgetting that Making America Great Again also entails making us the best shitposters again?

I thought it was Daughter of Shitting Bull

Chief Spreading Bull of the great and honorable Masshole Tribe will not be amused.

I feel like he has to lurk here.

native here
that woman is as native as this white kid who keeps trespassing on the reservation to chase, trap, then fuck coyote's
so like 50% max.

>call Trump a term like Hitler
>this is okay

>call Warren a term like Pocahontas
>AUHIGFHGUISHOADHAEIAFEAFLN

I don't know why people even attempt to stump him, it's impossible.

Who else here intentionally moves Trump's books to the children's section ?

remember that sweet Bernie sanders convert vote? after this trump can forget about it
what will your face be after non whites and Berniemen lose trump this election?

This. They are mad because he plays their game by their rules, and still wins

trips don't lie

the funny thing is, being called hitler is not hurting trump, and him calling warren pocahontas is going to hurt the left. pure genius.

Here. But I also move Hitler's Mein Kampf and Communist Manifesto, but eventually I just end up standing in the political section of the library again.

Maybe it's all the Scott Adams I've been reading lately, but I see a strategy behind all this. Trump wins no matter who Clinton picks for VP. If she picks Warren then Trump has already laid the groundwork for ridicule and Clinton will look like an idiot for not expecting it. If she doesn't pick Warren (or had no intention of ever picking her) then Trump looks like he was successful in deterring Clinton. Win-Win.

the clinton campaign claims to be impressed with warren's ability to "get under Trump's skin"

i really hope they pick her so trump can keep LMAOing at her life

that cunt Warren can't keep getting away with having lied about being a legitimate Native American

Adams is pretty interesting, I never thought I'd give a fuck about the guy who wrote Dilbert, but with all the promotion Cernovich gives him I eventually caved an read a few articles. He's an insightful guy.

CHIEF ALL TALK-NO ACTION BTFO ONCE AGAIN

1/32 nigga

Stop making up stories! She is 1/84th indian, that's just as valid and equivalent as having fought for your land in 1726.

>oh... oh my god I can't believe he said this
>I'M TELLING MOM!

Jews are literally children.

LOL

>1/32
>Hey I'm a native lol!
I will never understand why white people do this
Is it some kind of attention thing?

Modern liberals subscribe to the one-drop rule so as far as they're concerned she might as well be Pocahontas herself.

free gibs
>got free college for doing that
>Got on some board at harvard
>and got a lot of money
>all bullshit though
Chief all talk no action is a fucking faggot

What's funny is that once you start saying a couple politically incorrect things, the dam breaks and you can say practically anything.

They're going to call you a racist sexist bigot no matter what you do. Might as well act the part and not give a fuck. You can work your ass off to gain the approval of the Jew York Times, but at the end of the day you're still a right wing racist to them

I like how libs call Trump out for ad homs but that is literally the only thing liberals do.

>Drumpf
>literally hitler
>ugly orange hair
>racist kkk supporter

They just go on and on and on and on...

Our Lord Kek has spoken through these repeating numerical digits

I don't get it. Is he mocking her immigration policy or is she a white woman claiming to be indian or something?

This is why the left is losing now.

They've been screaming about racism, bigotry, sexism, and more on just about every topic. Society has bended over for them, given affirmative action, banned words, phrases, flags, topics, and more, limited everyone's rights and given unemployed niggers a better quality of life than many poor working whites get, yet still they scream white supremacy and raciss whitey.

People don't care anymore, people are realising that just the act of existing as white and/or male is all that's needed for the left to accuse you of bigotry, so now they're just starting to say what they want because you'll never please them.

Leftists somehow missed the moral of The Boy Who Cried Wolf and it's going to annihilate them.

she is a white woman claiming to be indian

She claimed to be native american to get a high paying teaching gig at harvard or something when she is clearly white as the fucking snow

She's 1/32 cherokee
White as fuck but has used her native shit for GIBSMEDATS

>mfw US and Australia wage the great meme wars of the 2020s

grasping at straws with buzzwords versus redpilling liberals on one of their shitbags.

Begun the meme wars has

Most of the stuff he writes is pretty obvious if you actually sit and think for a few minutes. Most people don't do that. He's a good guy.