ITT: Movies everyone loves but bored you to death

ITT: Movies everyone loves but bored you to death

Go back watching capeshit pls u ADD fag

It took me 2 weeks to watch this flick

So this the thread for people with low attention spans

not enough quipping?

This movie, which is good, is universally reviled here.

lotr
fury road
the force awakens
terminator 2

>TFA
Movie is fast-paced how did you even manage to get bored?

>Fury Road
You're only pretending to be retarded.

Drive.
Technically it's not a movie everyone loves, just autists.

I'm glad somebody else was bored senseless from Fury Road. How do I see people who seem to be sentient and conscious talk about how it was the best, most exciting thing in 30 years? How is that possible?

All the Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit movies

Sicario was boring as shit OP, save the highway sequence.

Note, I fucking loathe capeshit, and loved most of Villeneuve's other work (especially Incendies and Enemy)

guardians of the galaxy

Avengers ensemble

Barry Lyndon is probably Kubrick's worst movie

I liked Sicario, but I hated the woman.

Also there were way too many dramatic, grey shots of despair to bait oscars and serve as masturbation material to film-students.

literally ambien: the movie

I'd say you have shit taste but being a contrarian is a meme here so I'Lloyd let it slide

Kek autocorrect doesn't know what I'll is

marvel movies
Drive
Deadpool
Pacific Rim

>bored to death by Sicario

you must be a woman

>Drive
>Pacific Rim
these two

haven't seen the cape movies

it's a supergirl movie, kys

>Sicario
>a supergirl movie

what the fuck are you even talking about tho?

Epin Sup Forumsrotato FTW the narwhal bacons! XD

can someone explain to me why everyone loves sicario so much? i thought it was ok but that's about it
not op

to fit in

>it's a supergirl movie, kys

You've obviously never seen it

I don't love Sicario, but it was an interesting movie. It's closer to a real operation than the explosions, one guy guy killing 200 henchmen with his 9mm that you always see on tv/cinema.
I also enjoyed how they showed CIA as the backstabbing faggots they are. I'll be honest, Hollywood surprised me with a few movies I saw recently: Margin Call, Sicario and The Big Short.

When it was originally advertised everyone automatically assumed it would be some sort of stronk independent womyn who don't need no man type power fantasy, where the lead gal is as rough and tough as all the boys and is even better than the boys in most cases.

The actual movie turned that idea completely on it's head. Blunt is dragged along to be used as a scapegoat because she's naive as fuck and gets basically smacked around and treated like shit because she tries to get one over on CIA guys.

And the soundtrack, cinematography is amazing and the ride into and out of Juarez is simply brilliant. Also, when the movie initially released, it was after the disappointing True Detective season 2. Many anons who saw Sicario early, sold it to the board as what they felt TD s2 should have been, to a certain degree.

Pleb

Margin Call is a great movie, it's what The Big Short tried and failed to be.

Sicario was a well shot, but poorly-written and tedious procedural drama.

DELETE THIS IT WAS BEAUTIFUL

All The President's Men
Network
Spotlight
Steve Jobs (not sure if that was ever loved tho)
Brooklyn
Anomalisa

Some had their merits and impressive scenes/acting but for the most part merely consisted of drawn out conversations that never served the plot whatsoever. Far too overrated.

Drive
It makes for great artwork and a great soundtrack but it is a boring piece of crap

Mulholland Drive. The most pointless and incoherent shit that never engages your mind and is just a long MTV video.

I enjoyed The Big Short, but I love Margin Call.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens
Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King

I went to see Force Awakens in the cinema too, poor me.

The Nice Guys

Star Wars, most of it

Pan's Labyrinth

The Wolf of Wall Street

>Movie is fast-paced how did you even manage to get bored?

a fast paced movie doesnt make it enjoyable to watch. especially if it was as dull and lackluster as TFA

this is the most empty film ever made

the fifth element

>terminator 2
what an autist

Gone With The Wind

it's shit and if you know people who like it you should start by thinking about that, everything else can wait or it will all begin going downhill for you

I love most of Akira Kurosawa's films, but Ran made me so fucking sleepy. I was ready to take a nap after the fortress siege since I thought it was the end of the movie, but nah, just the beginning.
I wouldn't say it's bad but it made me want to go to bed really badly.