Can someone list for me, the poor decisions trump has made/done since being in office...

Can someone list for me, the poor decisions trump has made/done since being in office? I dont really care for politics but my friend always brings up how 'trump as arrested 10,000 pedophiles and sex traffickers.. and called for a cease fire in the middle east something obama never did' and he goes on about how he deserves awards for all the good he has done but the mainstream media wont report on it. I just usually say 'ohokay I didnt know that' because idgaf about politics but then I read things and how trump has been HORRIBLE since being on office? What can I say to my friend next time he brings this shit up?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/08/02/7-things-the-trump-team-denied-and-then-later-confirmed/?utm_term=.99e9446bf42e
whatthefuckjusthappenedtoday.com/all/
nationalreview.com/article/449988/donald-trump-cant-close-deal-failing-salesman
truthorfiction.com/1500-pedophiles-arrested-2017/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Your friends right, that's why you can't come up with any logical reason why he's not besides " da news says he bad!"

Think for yourself you stupid fucking cuck, you have the same Google as everyone else

I dunno man, im sure anti trump dudes would have a lot to argue

They have no objective arguments. Like the transgender ban, it's bad if you're some leftist who thinks the arm needs to include special snowflakes

Good if you're an actual soldier who doesn't want to be flown into combat with mentally unstable freaks

Fair

TRUMPF!!

HE GOT
>TWO SCOOPS
OF ICE CREAM

Tramp

Trump's the best president ever. He cured cancer and brought world peace. If anyone contradicts this, they're lying and you should trust your feelings.

There is no transgender ban. Tweeting does not make something the law.

Wrong. Trump has executive power to create laws. He's accomplished so much already, yet no one sees it because they're too busy with domestic and foreign affairs.

Do you think its going to happen?

He had his son lie about what happened in regards to meeting with what he thought was a Russian official.

>Wrong.

By saying I am wrong you are claiming that tweets are laws. That is not how our process works.

We shall see; chances are he was just using this as a cover story.

The meeting was about adopting kids. Trump is the most generous parent ever because he was going to save around 40 kids from poverty by adopting them. The fake news media just won't report this.

their only argument these days is spamming pictures.

Yeah no that isn't what happened at all. They even admitted it.

In case you haven't noticed Isis is surrounded in their city of Al Raqqa. They are basically at the point of defeat. I guess you were right it took more than a month. Fuck Dlumpf.

Yea no they didn't.

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/08/02/7-things-the-trump-team-denied-and-then-later-confirmed/?utm_term=.99e9446bf42e

He dropped so many balls, but you want to focus on bad things he's accomplished?

His bombing in Syria was bad, ironically one of the few things the media praised him for.

Omg hes a Russian puppet!! Even though relations between the US and Russia are at an all time low. The president is somehow in bed with RUSSIA!!

So you admit that he failed. At least we're getting somewhere.

hes already killed people in syria and went after the leader of the country

i'm in no ways saying oh hes the only pres doing shit like that, obama did basically the same shit

but you cant lie and believe everything you hear

don't take ONE persons word for it, or one source of information

especially don't take this thread at face value, we're all extremely biased

you should look at multiple sources from the right and left, compare them and see what you think

because theres a difference between
>LE 2 SCOOPS OF ICE CWEAM
and
actually continuously doing stupid shit in office

i wont be hostile with you, i know you dont follow news or politics which is good, stay away
but know whats happening, dont JUST listen to your friend
have a healthy diet of consumption of information

Pretty dumb to think he has any control of the situation down there.

Anybody can call for a ceasefire. I'm calling for one right now.

CEASEFIRE

And just because something happened while he happened to be president doesn't mean he's responsible.

Trump is no more responsible for arresting pedophiles than theSun is. But the less enlightened worship that too.

whatthefuckjusthappenedtoday.com/all/

Trump has accomplished almost nothing. He hasn't made good on one single promise by g thing a law passed in Congress. This should be a layup, yet he keeps shooting and missing.

Your friend is telling you lies. These things are knowable. Your friend is wrong.

Trump loses power by the day. The Russia sanctions law is a really good example of Trump losing power. All previous sanctions laws let the president remove them if he wanted. But this Republican Congress knows they can't trust Trump, so for the first time ever a sanctions law says the president can not reverse the sanctions.

Huge slap in Trump's face. Major weakness. No power.

By the way, it is also concrete evidence the republicans know Trump is bought and paid for by the Russians.

Continued

Here's ma great article from the conservative journal of record, The National Review, telling how Trump hasn't been able to cut any deals with Congress to mak good on his promises.

It's not just me saying it. It is The conservative media saying it.

Caveat: you do need to be. Able to read, think, process and understand, and to have an attention span longer than 8 seconds. So it's not for most of you.

nationalreview.com/article/449988/donald-trump-cant-close-deal-failing-salesman

Based

I think Trump is pretty ineffective. But the whole Russia scandal is clearly fabricated bullshit.

I will list some of his biggest failures. All public record, all a matter of fact.

Deal to repeal and replace Obamacare: FAILED

Deal to repeal: FAILED

Deal to replace: FAILED

Deal to Punish China for currency manipulation: FAILED

Deal to Build a wall: FAILED

Deal to leave NAFTA: FAILED

Deal to leave NATO: FAILED

Deal to anything else: FAILED

Deal to get Kate's "law" passed: FAILED

Tell me your favorite promise he mad that made you vote for him and I will tell you what his progress is on it so far.

The sanctions law proves otherwise. Even the Republicans in Congress know he's beholden to Russia or they would have let the president be able to remove the sanctions if h wanted. Cry previous president has been given that power in sanctions laws, but not Trump. That slap in the face to him speaks volumes on what the GOP actually knows about Trump and Russia.

truthorfiction.com/1500-pedophiles-arrested-2017/

you cant enlist in the armed forces if you are obese or take anti-depressants. being obsessed with removing your genitals and switching genders was no problem until Trump came into office

Don't go bringing reality into this. This is about politics

Stock Market up 20% since election. Game Over MAGA Trump 2020

And you think that will hold or directly reflects American gobs and the GDP?

Idiot.

>Sarah Huckabee Sanders
Trump is really shitting the bed with this one. She's the same faggot (hero?) who announced that the James O'Keefe videos were bullshit... proving, once again, the Democrats were right all along.

>the DOW has been steadily increasing since 2009
>Trump d-did it l-libtards