I've been having fun with this idea... you've my word it feels like heavens my friend...

I've been having fun with this idea... you've my word it feels like heavens my friend. Get some cheap water based lube and enjoy

dont try to hard with your "virgin" or what ever fucking cancer word you are noe using.

I'm married but it comes quite handy when girl is not in the mood.

>married
> when girl is not in the mood.

You mean every day?

I made one of these a couple of months ago. It's been 3 years since I got pussy. This thing feels awesome and is the closest feeling thing to pussy I have ever used as a fap technique.

Protip OP - use coconut oil for lube.

Does this work with dick piercings?

Last time I tryed fucking a glove the next my dick felt like foil from a chip bag and was crinkly like one too so I just bought a actual flesh light

I dunno. Should do if sex does. Can you take it out for any length of time if ntot?

I have 5, so no not really

holy fuck post a pic

8=:=:=:=:=:=} is what it looks like. Jacobs ladder

second.

Fine

that looks so dope but chicks must hate giving you head

Haven't had any complaints. I just hear the plastic balls hitting their teeth and it makes a funny noise. I wanted to get the yellow one as one of those smiley faces but haven't been able to find one. I also want to get vibrating barbells

not trying to be an asshole but why the fuck would you do that

looks horrifying and painful

also how the fuck does it work when ur dick is flaccid? are they all bunched up together

not to mention a couple are crooked as fuck

It wasn't that bad. The lower it got the more it hurt, but still didn't hurt that bad. It s supposed to feel good for the girl. The top one I can turn vertical and it feels good for me. I know some got fucked up from the chick that did them. I think she was kind of nervous. I am going to get them fixed eventually but I'm too lazy.

some one told me about that before. but i dont like coconut's smell that much

that is why you MUST use lube :S

doesn't work. the sponge just falls out and the glove doesn't stay in place. doesn't feel like a vagina either

dude... stop!

mmmm dont use a glass, use a an small hairband for it to keep it all togheter, plus it allows you to give your self some good massage with your hand. Feels more realistic