Damn, he's woke

Damn, he's woke...

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/peoplesdaily/article-3072032/Shocking-moment-three-year-old-boy-brutally-beaten-street-passerby-pedestrians-walk-past-happening.html
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/foreigners/2015/09/why_drivers_in_china_intentionally_kill_the_pedestrians_they_hit_china_s.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Wang_Yue
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta
edition.cnn.com/2017/07/21/us/minneapolis-police-chief-resigns/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WTF. I Love him now

pandering to his audience

This.

But niggers do more violent crime and deserve it. Well, at least they murder more per capita.

Police brutality isn't about race, it's about species.
When will pig on human violence end?

When niggers and spics become human.

>Thinly veiled Sup Forums thread
Name 5 of your favorite bands and I might reply seriously

Not OP but David Bowie, Iggy Pop, the Rolling Stones, the Velvet Underground, and Elvis Costello or the Ramones. I love the 70's.

i dont get why americans get so mad about terrorist attacks. amercans kill other americans more than terrorists so whats the big deal??

>David Bowie, Iggy Pop, Elvis Costello
Not bandsalso basic bitch tastes too I was expecting some prog since you like the 70s

You said favorite you faggot.

kek

About half of all of the murders in the U.S. are nigger on nigger. Spics do a lot too but they're considered "white." Anyways Muslims don't belong in a country founded and built by European immigrants. Niggers don't either but we brought them over voluntarily.

You missed the whole point of my post you dense motherfucker. Most crime comes from blacks because we have enslaved and segregated them for hundreds of years. We still do this today. When you make an entire race a permanent underclass, of course they are going to commit a majority of the crimes. More poverty means more crime, thats just how it works.

Why even argue with someone like him. The scaffold will come for him eventually.

So you be sayin if we throw money at the nibbas detroit b a paradise?
Damn...

reminder that whites are more violent and less intelligent than asians.

>You said favorite
...BANDS not people from the 70s

Chinks are less than human
dailymail.co.uk/news/peoplesdaily/article-3072032/Shocking-moment-three-year-old-boy-brutally-beaten-street-passerby-pedestrians-walk-past-happening.html

Asians gave all their violence to Ghengis Khan like Goku charging the spirit bomb.
>Tfw too intelligent to care about dead children in the street

I never said that. They will probably just spend it on crack. We need to give them jobs that aren't just drug dealing though.

>You deserve to be brutalized by the police because other people who share the same skin color as you have an higher crime rate

you are dumb

That's it? That article proves it? You know very well I can come up with some fucked up shit done by a white person.

People like you use IQ scores and violence statistics to prove how superior you are. Well, Asians score higher than whites.

>I'll take cherry-picking for $500, alex
The common Chinese person is basically an animal. If you'd ever been there you'd understand that.

There was a white family who didn't let their son drink water or eat anything for 5 days because he pissed the bed

Oh wait, I thought this was the other video from China where the kid actually was killed and people kept walking by. Maybe this is some kind of tradition over there, like eating dogs.
You're coming around to realizing that slavery was better for them than the freedom they have today. I'm of the opinion that they need to be segregated and then physically removed though. Slave labor is too competitive and the whites suffered for it.

There was a time when people like that were killed before they were allowed to breed.

I'm not even white/poltard and I'm not trying to prove anybody's superiority, but a big number of Chinese are emotionless robots.
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/foreigners/2015/09/why_drivers_in_china_intentionally_kill_the_pedestrians_they_hit_china_s.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Wang_Yue
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta

nothing like some good music discussion haha

>slavery was better for them
Bullshit you believe that. Fuck off. You might think "well, I wish I could slave them" but there's no way that you believe that someone as a slave will be better off than free unless you're fucking crazy and that's a high possibility.

I'm smart and here is what i have to say:

I agree the slogan "Black lives matter" is really bad. nothing about the slogan says it talks about police brutality and while it's true police brutality disproportionately effects black people, it's not exclusively a black people issue.

But you know what's much worse than the slogan "black lives matter"? people like this who believe innocent people deserve to die just because their "race" have an higher than average crime rate.

You are really fucking dumb. the Chinese are not emotionless robots and your anecdotal stories prove nothing.

And if you really want to play this game, America nuked two densely populated japanese cities and killed hundreds of thousands of civilians in iraq, that's much worse than any of the stories you give here

IQ scores that Sup Forumsacks themselves post prove are smarter than whites. They always post a crime statistic graph and it always say they commit less crime too.

Fighting racists by being actually racist lol pathetic

I'm using their argument against them.

E D G Y

>I'm smart and here is what I have to say
brilliant. this is the future of this website. thanks for the ride bros.

When blacks were slaves they were fed and sheltered, and authority made them behave. Segregation and Jim Crow didn't feed or shelter them, but it also kept them behaved. Full freedom results in them killing each other in pseudo-tribes just like they were when white men found them in Africa. I just said I don't think slavery is a good idea, out of my own interests.
Abolitionists and schools today promoted the idea that slaves were all extremely poorly treated, but many of them appreciated their masters and one even wrote after his master died that he hoped he could serve him in heaven. Stockholm syndrome is a real thing.
If I wanted to be edgy I'd say something about gassing kikes and lynching niggers. These are my honest thoughts.

>what is sarcasm?

>I'm smart and here is what i have to say
How to instantly discredit everything you're gonna say
I wonder if you're just playing a character or you just have a severe lack of self-awareness crazyaga.

yeah, def a Sup Forumsbaby.

ITT

Your argument meaning anything has the pretense of their racist beliefs being valid as well. Its an admittance. Find another way to argue because its still upholding racism.

Why is brown hair universally associated with nu-males?

I'm perfectly self aware.
Please explain why calling myself smart discredits my post. you can't, because nothing about it discredits my arguments

>it's true police brutality disproportionately effects black people
but it's not
also why is he wearing a brain cap? couldn't he do that chess chair thing with his actual brain?

Why is Fantano on there?

100% this lmao

When was the last time you heard about an innocent white person getting shot by a police officer?

I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but it definitely seems to me that it happens less often

he's considered "alt-right" by the arsehurt nu-male who made that image

the lady in minneapolis this past week, retard furry pedo

To be fair, they also consider self-proclaimed "anti-identitarian" Sargon of Akkad alt-right, so I think they might be suffering from some sort of aspergers-like condition.

no you deserve to be brutalized by police when you're committing a violent crime and it just so happens that blacks commit the most crimes out of any minority out there

1. I'm not a furry pedo

2. i haven't heard about this particular story, thanks for sharing it. at least the police officer was forced out after the incident. i heard stories where the officer just shot a person and nothing happened to him.

it still doesn't disprove my argument that police brutality effects black people disproportionally, though. you can't pretend racism and prejudice against blacks has zero effect on which people end up getting killed

I'm against unnecessary police brutality even in that case, but that's not the main point:

You shouldn't generalize black people and judge every black person just because of collective averages. we are talking about police brutality against innocent people here, which is never justified

stop posting anytime

Why? because i make good arguments that might change your mind?

Even after you commit a crime the police are not supposed to brutalize you.

we should generalize black people and judge every black person based on the actions of their peers because it is the only way blacks will get any kind of help in the current social environment

whenever we make distinctions between members of their race, it generally makes people think "oh this *famous black person* made it, why can't you?" which downplays the struggles that the majority of blacks face in the country

yes they are, whenver you commit a crime you are shouting to the people around you that you are sub-human and sub-humans deserve to be beaten back into line

dont think so, he probably actually believes this. and since his audience is sheltered white teens he knows he wont get backlash form them. It's hard to deny the incredible amount of police violence in black communities at this point. Not saying it's ONLY about race, but america definitly has a race issue. So yea, I think he's misguided Melanie.

Are you literally only getting your news from CNN?

So if I smoke a blunt or jaywalk I am subhuman?

>We should punish innocent black people because punishing innocent black people actually helps the black community XD

oh gee, i don't see any flaws with your logic user. you truly made a coherent and flawless argument.

Let's also punish white people collectively and brutalize everyone whenever a white person commits a crime. it will make the white community better, according to your logic

Nope, i just happened to miss this particular story.

CNN covered this story btw, your attempt to shit on them is not justified
edition.cnn.com/2017/07/21/us/minneapolis-police-chief-resigns/index.html