Sup Sup Forums, I want to show you my play room. Tell me what you think

Sup Sup Forums, I want to show you my play room. Tell me what you think.

amazon blackouts?

a whore is mussing from ur bed

seems too cluttered. can you take out the bed?

Nope HD design

I don't understand

Uh yes. Ill just put something else there. But what?

So what games are you gonna play there

Aaaaaahhahahagagagag

So many activities.

Depends on what she is into.

you get that quilt from a dead lady's estate sale or smth?
Also those pillows are janky as fuck you need to up your fucking game

What is going on here all I see is a dead ass room that's owned by some beta who's only interest is fuck

Does it run crysis on ultra??

My project is still in progress. Gonna get charcoal gray pillow cases. The quilt is new and goes with the set. So far I got good feedback from the people I have had in there.

>Using condoms to fap because no one who lives like that is actually getting laid

What the blue pad for?

I can. But don't play it.

This.

Bringing women up to level with me.

Seems taht you're ready to go

to put a red pad on it

Thanks

It is a passion for me. Its not just to Fuck but to have some passionate sex and please women the way they haven't before. I study psychology of sex and personal relationships.

Ok.

Its more for the woman than it is for me.

looks like a plain hotel room

You call that a hotel room? In my country only illegal immigrants live in places like that

is that a deepfreeze right next to your play chamber? or is this room at the back of your dry cleaning bussines?

It looks thrown together. Maybe find a more appealing way to hang the toys. Put the bed in the center of a wall rather than the corner. Hide the wires and make your TV look a little more presentable. You gotta clean up the ambiance in the room to make it look a bit more presentable. The colors seem to clash, too. Like, the walls/carpet with bedding/curtain. Sideways lighting rather than overhead is also more appealing. Consider a lamp instead of the overhead light. Might make it a bit dimmer, too. Then chicks will look better because of lateral lighting, and not being as bright will make them feel less self-conscious an it would be harder to see flaws on their bodies. Maybe even some art on the walls so they're not so bare and depressing. Oh, and for the love of god, get your bed off the floor. Some kind of bed frame with a headboard or something.

op is creepy as fuck

Where are the bodies in the 600 gallon drums?

Thanks. Ill look into it.

first impression if i walked in to this room 'i will be raped by somekind of freak ' u need darker coller for your walls don t hang ur toys on the wall its really creepy dude maybe a big dresser to hang them in .lose the quilt!!! get a decent bed. replace light to something more soothing and cozy. and get rid of ur media center or make it look better.get better toys they look boring

Looks gross and cheap

"lets get some red accents to compliment the yellow paint!"

I hope "women" are immediately made uncomfortable and start to question their intentions based on this shitty fucking poor-man's idea of a play room

Thats my utility room