So let me get this straight

So let me get this straight.

Trump hires Scaramucci
11 days later he is fired
Trump says "Great day for America"
But everyone forgets he hired him in the first place

So much for his "Great judge of character"

Are people actually thinking he is clever, intelligent and able to run the US?

I am Scottish and I just find it funny as hell that Americans like him and think he is doing a great job.

No answer... interesting.

You guys voted to remain the UKs bitch. Your opinion is meaningless.

This is coming from a guy who hates Trump, btw.

Who the FUCK told you that Americans think he is doing a great job? Anyone with half a brain, no matter their political affiliation, is able to recognize that he isn't.

I can't believe anyone ever took him seriously, and I can't believe anyone still take him seriously. What a joke. USA is such an embarrassment to the world. Trump is a massive failure, and they're celebrating it like it's the best thing to ever happen.

You won't get any coherent repsonses, only "hurrdur yuropoor libcuck eurabia".

Best Ever, please go away.

Our President

Our Hero

Can't beat the Best

If Only the Left had Someone Better

liberal tears, tasty tasty

Too bad the Tards don't have a Candidate who can Win

So true

Trump broke me

Glad I'm not a Libtard

Someone had to break that Bitch

where is everyone?

Shall I?

lol Scott's. can't even have their own country

Simply the Best

Nah. No one voted for him for any reason but to be a shit covered middle finger directed towards the "elites"

Actually, the Mooch never really started. His first day was to have been 15 August.
Donny's got a serious problem with his Communication people always stealing his limelight.

OP again, another thing why do Trump supporters always revert back to Hillary losing when people ask them about the performance of Trump as president.

Did Hillary somehow affect his performance, make him a shit president?

To be honest Both the far left and far right in the US are hypocrites, it is like children on both sides of the fence fighting away throwing toys around.

You know what else, if I took to the side 100 Trump supporters, and ask them simple questions like.

What did leaving the TPP gain you when you took an exclusive deal with Taiwan?

or

If Obamacare is repealed what does it mean to you, and would you benefit?

Out of those 100, I will be lucky that 1 or 2 of them will be able to answer those questions.

Lets see if any can answer them in this thread. I shant hold my breath though.

He broke me

NZfag here,

All I really know about Trump's America is from non-American media. It appears that CNN and Fox are just as retarded as each other. All I think is that it's just fucking shitty for Amerifags that they couldn't come up with better candidates than weasel left-pandering Clinton and alarmist right-pandering Trump. Both seem as corrupt as each other. You have two polarized groups of people supporting irrational retarded policies.

The political system is fucking stupid as well. Here in NZ we adopted the Mixed Member Proportional system which essentially solves the Gerrymandering problem you have in the US. Its like the US democratic process is inherently broken and it doesnt look like anyone wants to fix it.

No wonder the US is currently floundering about in 23rd place on the world Human Freedom index.

never held a job have you kid?

Lol, Americanns. 50 states that cant even be their own countries.

emboldened now

It means nothing but deflection to prevent cognitive dissonance.

As far as Obama care my insurance became more expensive than my mortgage and power bill combined because of it. But I also now get a 950 dollar a month subsidy to buy the expensive insurance is it's been a wash. The current republicuck plan to repeal it will get rid of that subsidy without driving the cost down meaningfully. If it gets repealed my family will have no insurance until the costs come down because I can't come out of pocket 1350 a month. I spent 1200 a month before going on the exchanges for a family of 4 and still came out of pocket another 10k that year for medical bills. System is beyond fucked, which was the plan all along by the Democrats. The talk will shift to single payer soon enough.

deep down all democrats know that trump is better than them and that he's right about everything

they shamelessly make fun of him because they're spoiled brats who are extremely bitter about everything

Don't be

He broke me 2

fuckin pig

44 and I have had many, but that is another point funny how the far left or far right in America always assume that if people do not share your point of view they must be the very thing you hate.

How ignorant is that though?

Re-read what you posted to me, view it as a neutral person, how do you actually look posting it? Stupid? Ignorant?

Yep.

He will not break me

faggot

Liberal here I think it is great Trump won as America will finally see just how shit of a party the Republicans are. The only ones who are cheering him are the small minority. Most of the people who voted for him didn't even like him but they wanted something different then a mainstream politician like Hillary. TLDR; Trump won by minority vote a minority within that Minority or the only ones that really support him.

But yet with the Taiwan exclusive deal his American jobs for Americans is kinda a lie, he has essentially shifted 20% of the IT industry in the US to Taiwan, and I doubt the current employees are going to Taiwan.

So yeah, I just don't get how Americans fall for his shit and bluster.

Surely they should know by now after years of him inheriting Trump Inc that he was all hot air and no substance.

your eyes look just as good as George's

Reread the picture again. It's dry sarcasm.

Kinda like you would be an asset to any employer who could get you to work for him

OP here.

Democrats are just as bad.

What America needs to do, is make sure next election it isn't a Republican or a Democrat as the last 2 candidates in the final run in.

If they do that, the current senate and congress members will be kicked out for new blood, and lets be honest Americans are blind to the fact that it is the Senate and Congress with their commercial/business ties and shareholding that has ruined the US economy and the political system.

it must hurt to be stupid

no discussion, this is a liberal thread

and a win is a win is a win

He broke me

I know it was, I was just adding to the fact, I didn't say you were talking shit etc.

Not how our system works at all. Canidates with very few exceptions are built from lower level party elections. Starting at dog catcher and eventually becoming a senator.

Ozfag here,

I feel the same way, but we don't have MMP here yet. It would probably help a lot though.

oh, it does

Honestly as someone who hates Trump things are going great. Enjoying them tare themselves apart.

republicans failed america

Trips of truth, everything OP says to defend this is invalid.

Honestly as someone who supports Trump, things are going great

Americans fail everytime 90% of incumbents are reelected.

If this is what great looks like then I hate to see what happens when things are out of control.

No worse than this guy

The current senate and congress members are decided by votes per electoral college.

If the last 2 candidates in the next election in the final run in are not both Democrat and Republican then the Senate and Congress would effectively be wiped clean.

I am surprised that not many Americans understand that fact. And why the goal posts per electoral college shifts all the time, to ensure specific people stay in power on top.

sad ad hom answer.
the sign of a loser.
sad.
oh and proof of employment and age please.
since you want to make this claim.

As someone outside of your country, I'd be more concerned about how far Russia's cock is up your arse, than the two-party sideshow you have going on

seriously?

trump's underminded US interests, and made the US into a developing nation. he's turned the white house into a circus, and America into a laughing stock.

sure, the DOW's done fantastic for us, the top 30%, but being realistic: most of America doesn't see profits from these rallies.

more information in Quran in the end of the earth the sun become vs earth and people can't handle the degrees of hot so we are Muslims in safe :)

Damn kid you sound 12.

Why the fuck would I show my Payslips/NI number to the public.

Are you fucking retarded?

Why don't you show us yours then? Quid pro quo.

Nope because the state party sets the electors and districts are set by state legislatures. Any real change is going to have to come from the ground up. People get so pissed about national politics when state and local have far more control and affect over thier lives.

To be sure. I'm excited to see what Mueller produces.

Trump's taxes will reveal the truth.

The Globalist Demoshits are copying Trumps foreign trade agenda 1 for 1. Imitation is the best form of flattery I suppose.

What

The only ones with a lot of seats to lose are the demos, who do you think will pick up seats?

Then you have NO IDEA what he's up against. Hint: They control your world too.

You would know

user meant that he's more nigger than you so the sun will burn the white devils first.

"Members of Congress in both houses are elected by direct popular vote. Senators are elected via a statewide vote and representatives by voters in each congressional district. Congressional districts are apportioned to the states, once every ten years, based on population figures from the most recent nationwide census."

"The Seventeenth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution: The Senate of the United States shall be composed of two Senators from each State, elected by the people thereof, for six years; and each Senator shall have one vote."

So essentially if neither Republicans or Democrats are in the run in, they do not have the votes needed either by regional voting or popular voting to have their members remain.

Ergo, they would be reshuffled with new blood.

Not hard to understand you know.

I would be concerned with your delusions of Russian grandeur

The only thing that Heir Mueller will produceis a Dick up his Ass

He's a failure.

Deal to repeal and replace Obamacare: FAILED
Deal to repeal: FAILED
Deal to replace: FAILED
Deal to Punish China for currency manipulation: FAILED
Deal to Build a wall: FAILED
Deal to leave NAFTA: FAILED
Deal to leave NATO: FAILED
Deal to get Kate's "law" passed: FAILED

His crackdown on ISIS culminated in selling 150b in weapons to Saudi Arabia... who is arming ISIS in Yemen.

The Carrier jobs he "saved" just went to Mexico.

Backing out of the Paris Agreement to save 50,000 coal jobs (of which there are only 50,000) is not bringing any real growth to the industry (which the industry admitted wouldn't) and projections now state that (due to loss of incentive) the move may reduce the alternative energy workforce by 200,000.

He greenlit the Space Corps, a move that 2 branches of the military (Air Force & Navy) told him was a colossally dumbfuck idea. This of course incurs the astronomical cost of creating, staffing, supplying, and maintaining an entirely new branch of the military. This is still only taking into account the bare minimum of staring at satellite data all day, not actually building spacecraft and shit. Prepare for taxes to be raised out 7 assholes over this.

His promises to "Drain the Swamp" were complete bullshit. Seeing as he appointed two Soros business partners (Mnuchin & Kusher) to his cabinet (which remains unfilled), one of which is Secretary of the Treasury. That's of course not mentioning the persons who registered as foreign fucking agents (Flynn, Manafort, Paige), or any of his other terrible appointments that either have conflicts of interest (Tillerson, Perry) or are completely unqualified (Carson, DeVos).

tl/dr; You're an idiot if you support this moron.

in Quran, Allah said: the end of the earth the sun will be so close from earth only Muslims will survive Allah give them shade

written by a child molester

Allah knows everything and he describes Palestine before the prophet go to plastine, also he gives us information about how the end of earth will be , and isis its not Islam !!! bcuz The Ottoman Empire was there jews and Christ also neighborhood our prophet Mohammed has neighborhood is jew and always ask about him

All Fake News

Hillary will still not be your president

/this

Except the state legislatures set where the district lines are drawn and hence thier voters. Moreover senators serve 6 year terms. It will take several election cycle to clean house. The next reapportionment occurs after the 2020 census. To make the changes we will have to clean house at the state level first to pave the way for a unbiased apportionment in 2020. The spirit of what you are saying is true but the actual practice is much harder. The parties have spent 150 years digging in like a tick. Also according to the letter of the Constitution we are missing over 1000 members of the house. There are layers and layers of protection built into the status qou. It's fucked and people don't care to vote unless it's a presidential election year. Most Americans can't name thier members of Congress much less thier state house members and mayor and councilmen.

I appreciate your sentiment though and hope it occurs.

He broke me

trump is an IDIOT

So True

Mooch comes on, pushes spicer and priebus out. Kelly replaces priebus and fires mooch. it's a standard circular firing squad, very 3rd world. I honestly don't understand why anyone would want to work for this circus, aside from getting a book deal for a tell-all after being axed.

America really only has one political party. The two factions of that party distract everyone on wedge social issues, and hype up minor differences on some others, in order to distract everyone from how they're united in fucking everyone who's not rich and systemically stripping the population of their rights and freedoms.

You are a retard

really? even breitbart reported on most of those failures. I guess you guys are down to getting news from fortune cookies now.

Tell me how George Soros fucked up your life. I'm really interested.

We will be a great country when Trump is gone. It's that simple. Every day that Trump remains in our White House, our country slides down the toilet.

He is a TOTAL fucking failure.