20 years old

>20 years old
>no gf
>no friends
>family hates me
>working as a code monkey for the government
>living in a studio apartment in a shitty part of the city

Give me 1 good reason why I should't end it tonight.

livestream nao faggit

Build up your self esteem, hit the gym or something.

You can still change things

sounds like you have a job and a place, and nothing holding you down at the moment except for yourself. get motivated to better yourself, and you won't post faggy threads like this online crying about your nonexistant problems.

Move to the countryside
Become a farmer
Get strong. Meet rural chicks

Learn enough skills to build your own path from that point on.

You're still 20. You've got too many roads you're not taking

you work in a computer related field in the government and can only afford a shitty city apartment?

I'm improving myself every single day. I can't sleep because I always have the same nightmare about my mom who used to beat me when I was a kid. I tried all kinds of sleep meds, nothing helps. I'm fatigued and depressed every day but I still continue living by chugging coffee and just ignoring the misery. I'm reaching my limits though..

>740890487
>im 20
>no gf
>got no friends
>got no job
>living in a small house
>but don't want to kill myself because I'm not a fag

because weed exists, and nature is fucking beautiful. Save some money and go on holiday somewhere quiet, hike the hills, see some awesome shit and think it out. Go back to your natural habitat, its good for the soul.
change jobs, move somewhere
youre so young man, educate yourself and go whereever and do whatever you want my nigger.
nothing really matters anyway, aint you figured this out yet?

I know nothing matters but I can't stop feeling like a failure compared to others

>740890487
>but don't understand how Sup Forums work

sounds comfy desu

Life gets better if you improve yourself

This muffucker knows... mdma and Lsd have changed my life

I've done MDMA, LSD, mushrooms, DOB, Weed, Alcohol, DXM, DPH, Nicotine, DMT (didn't breakthrough), Clonazepam, Nitrous Oxide. Doing these drugs did increase my love for nature but also made me realize how disgusting humans can be. They enhanced as well as ruined my mind.

garlic bread

Try dating apps

Get a hobby, befriend other practitioners of said hobby, [?], profit.

(I started LARPing last autumn. Thanks to that I have made a plethora of friends and had sex 6 times.)

Give that a shot before you give your face one.

where you from OP?

If you don't kill yourself, there's a 30% probability you will find a gf if you go out and talk to girls. If you kill yourself, there's a 100% probability you won't have a gf for the rest of your life.

Go hit up some 4/10, 5/10 girl. Chicks love dudes who make them seem like they matter, be it hugs, fucks, money, or anything else.

You can add a backdoor into the government.
If you're going to go, be the hero we need.

Dont listen to any of these fucks user. Your on the right track you just need goals. Everyone will try to tell you that you need this that or gf..FUCK THAT! First you get the money, then you get the women, then you have the power.

1st world problems. Quit making suicide sound sexy. You are a gear in the cog.

Nigger, you're 20 wit ha coding job. how much you making? like 30k??? That's enough to go out and enjoy yourself on the weekends and explore.

Cuz life doesn't have a fucking meaning is not a reason to die, live is still probabilty is you're a variable that can make whatever you want so the reason is more like what your will you have two things there to kill yourself and stop your variable or have your life and see probabilities that aren't fucking shit

i don't speak the languaje very so fuck me i'm a shitty variable.

Come to Mexico to do coke and hookers.

Pff, man, please

> 19 years
> no gf
> no friends
> ugly as a fuck
> stupid as a fuck
> no job
> no future
> live with parents
> live in russia

I have everything, too, but I do not work and I'm hounded by peers

honestly, if you dont care about dieing, that sounds liberating. go basejumping. do crazy stunts for money. theres no limit once you have accepted death.

this

just lift bro

>everyone's a newfag
>you included
>website is trash
>we wallow in it

livestream it

lol

>58 years old
>no gf
>no debt
>family loves me
>work the weekend shift at the local mini mart ~ brew the best fucking coffee in florida
>two cats own my house and let me live there