Go to Japan on dream vacation

>go to Japan on dream vacation
>return with bedbugs
>roommates flee apartment
>left alone with bedbugs
>but also solitude

bed bugs thread. Does Sup Forums have bed bug feels?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diatomaceous_earth#Pest_control
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8Wy-ry66A7U
youtube.com/watch?v=woe_4gkS4XU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yep. Little bastards are the fucking worst.

Ended up owing my apartment complex $2000 dollars to get rid of them because their contract stated, "They weren't there before you came in, it's your problem."

Got em now, dumb nasty sisters brought their dirty friend over and he gave them to us, been 3 years now, any tips on getting rid of them that won't break my wallet?

I work in pest control, but luckily I don't have to deal with these bastards. I have been an extra hand on a bed bug job or two, though. It's a chore.

>return with bedbugs
>roommates flea
Mfw

you guys gotta get a fogger it will kill every bed bug in your appartman if your appartment is very big buy two it will costs you like 10 bucks at least here in germany

I can't see how that's even remotely legal of them to do. I know shut-ins that live in apt buildings who have been infested because of the other apartments.

>You brought Weabuugs

>go to Japan on dream vacation

Awesome! Did your waifu body pillow enjoy herself too?

>Yep. Little bastards are the fucking worst.
who? The bed bugs, or the Japanese?

It happened 2 times. Paid for the first time because whatever, I want the fuckers gone. Second time around, rose a stink because its fucking bullshit and they lied about their guarantee.

Needless to say, it got turned over to a collection agency and had to pay up. It was fucking ridiculous and I'll never recommend that complex or the one I lived at before to anyone. Fucking hate apartments.

Why not both?

False. Foggers do not work on bed bugs.

Look into bed bug heat treatment, bedbugs in all life cycles die when heated over a certain temperature.

Jesus Christ. Burn that house down.
Foggers don't do shit from what I've read

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diatomaceous_earth#Pest_control
Place on the corners of your bed frame and buy a cover. Wrap everything. Place a couple foggers in each level of your home. Remove any pets and plants.

Dude I just got rid of the fuckers. Still have no idea where they came from but turned out I was allergic to the bites. Apparently most people don't itch or sometimes even don't know they're bitten but shit itched me like a bitch. I'm talking above poison ivy levels. Fucks bit my forearms and ballsack. Godless creatures. I beat them with "flea and bedbug" spray from Walmart (purple can) and a vinal mattress cover also from Walmart. Took two treatments of the spray and spraying the floorboards and walls the second treatment. So glad to be rid jesus christ

army guy here.we used to have bedbugs in the barracks.there is only one way to get them out:
you need to take every pillow,matress and cover that has been exposed outside and leave it in the sun for 20-30 minutes.the bedbugs cant stand heat and dessicate quickly so they will flee to nearby grass or shaded area,or cracks in walls or nearby apartments.
Then you must use a torch to burn any metal springs under beds or furniture and after its done use a small brush to paint your infested furniture with petrol.the smell of petrol will keep bedbugs away.
after this is done you should have no more bedbug trouble.if you do use ducttape on the legs of the bed and if shit gets worse you'll need to call in an expert.keep in mind bedbugs are mostly active during summer because they need to feed more often.
good luck and try not to burn your house down.

the temperatures have to be fucking ridiculous though, like, slow roasting a slab of beef hot. Pretty much impossible in an apartment.

Also I should add; confined to one room. If your whole house in infested godspeed you poor bastard

Had these back when I was destitute.
Throw out every bit of cloth covered furniture you have.
Throw away rugs too big to fit in dryer.
Throw away clothes you aren't willing to dry for a full day on high heat.
Bleach the fuck out of your entire mattress, I'm talking soak it. If you think you put too much, put more. Then wrap the entirety of it in a thick plastic wrap.
Toss box spring, there's no chance of getting those fuckers out of a box spring.
Toss frame unless it's just a cheap metal setup, otherwise bleach and leave it outside for a few days, then bleach again for safe measure.
Bleach is $1 per big bottle at Dollar store and a box spring is around $100 for a queen size. Plastic wrap should run you about $25 for the good stuff.
It's the only way user.

This, plus there's no residual to take care of any that survive the heat, such as if they're deep in the mattress or upholstery

OP here. Had heat treatment done two days ago. Upon poking around yesterday, I found three live bedbugs in my room.

>long distance gf got temporary housing, looking after her friends room while they are on holiday

>i travel over to live with her for a few weeks

>gf thinks she's getting bit by mosquitos
>laying next to her after some fuk, see 4 little bugs on her arm
>go searching, doesn't take long to find 30 of those fuckers just on and around the bed

>turns out her housemate was constantly letting in a street cat that was infested with flees

>both bitten to shit, looking pretty diseased with bites all over our bodies
>sunk at least £60 in foggers, sprays, powder, traps etc. trying to get rid of the fleas
>vaccuming everyday
>nothing's working
>can't get help from landlord because we're not officially supposed to be living there

>came time for me to go back home, took all of the preventative measures and managed to escape without bringing them along
>a lot of my clothes are still in vacuum packs , since flea life cycles are 21 days

>gf still living there bc she has no-where else to live until a few weeks

had them in the barracks. likely came from a friend i let kick it in my room. i dont know what they did to clear the room of them but we had to wash all of our clothes on a high ass temperature and change rooms. had to try my damnedest to avoid cross contaminating & left anything i thought they could hide in. never been so paranoid. never had them before or after that incident. wouldnt wish them on anyone.

>never been so paranoid. never had them before or after that incident. wouldnt wish them on anyone.
damn bro im the other guy who had them in barracks..i couldnt sleep for 3 days after i got bitten..i woke up every 20 minutes in panic and thought things were crawling on my skin..

Left my dog at the inlaws over night cause we were out of town.

Poor little bastard is covered in fleas after one night.

I don't get how because we put flea drops on him.

Meanwhile after two days of flea baths and vaccuming my house repeatedly I think we have then beat.

Thankfully he wasn't in the house long before we noticed them.

Not going back to the inlaws anytime soon. Fucking hill Billies.

Everything the user before said about bleach and plastic wrap. But also go to your local sheriff's office or firehouse and ask for a decon before returning home, decon showers are painful, but your sheriff's office or firehouse will normally do it for free, just explain your situation. I used to drive cab in a military town, pretty much had to get decon showers twice a week.

>these wounds they will not heal

>capture a few of them
>Keep them in container for a few days
>They hungry
>Them want food
>Poke finger with thumbtack
>Carefully Q-tip© blood off finger
>Insert directly into pee hole
>Dip penis into bedbug container
>3 bb waifus crawl inside your urethra
>Feel the satisfying scratch off an it sensation whenever you cum
>Mfw

Lmfao
FF 10 years
You wake up in a cold sweat, breathing heavily. You're wife is woken by this. She gently rubs your back and embraces you in her comforting bosom. She ponders if you'll ever leave behind the horrors of war
>Fucking bedbugs

reminder that there are people who breed these and feed them with their blood..

OP here. When I first got them, I attached sticky pads to my bedfeet and pulled it away from the wall to trap them there. Then I slept on the floor for a week at the foot of my bed. Every night I'd wake up at ~2AM, turn my phone light to the bed, and see them all crawling at the foot of the bed trying to get to me. I'm talking 10+ bugs per night. They could smell me. So every night I smushed them, one by one, until they stopped showing up on my bed. Then I went back to my bed.

This is the most horrifying thing I have ever read.

My old roommate took over my old apartment. Return two years later and the poor cunt had them so bad they were on the counters and every single possible place. Stayed with him about a week before he got evicted. It was fucking hell. The only way to treat a place is to have it heat treated. You can't even starve the little cents out because they can survive nearly a year without a meal. Absolute hellish insects. Would capture and infest enemies homes with/10

i kekd with discipline and valor

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8Wy-ry66A7U

This is what worked for us. If you live in a house, isolate the beds like the video... Then clean every couple of days to break the lifecycle. Starve them out.

If you live in an apartment, they can just move to the next apartment over. Even so, they will eat on someone else other than you. Have patience and good luck.

You're an edgy faggot.
I'm sure you'll have a great time here

Had these critters thanks to my bro. Took me 2 years to get rid of them. I had to thro out everything I own sleep on a metal cot for two years and wrap myself in plastic. In the end I got perminant scars from the bites which randomly reappear for no reason but they are gone. Good luck user the road ahead is through hell. Dont bother moving they will follow you.

Had them a while back b/c the whole building was infested and landlord was a piece of shit. Tried everything in that place, nothing worked, we eventually moved out. After that we got rid of them easily, but the trauma and fear will stay with you forever. Sorry bro.

P.S. I'm in Chicago, sometimes they're on the train here because people who sleep on the train. One time I found like 5 fuckers crawling on my pants and one had bitten my ankles after 30 minutes of being on the train. You can find them literally anywhere. It's scary, but it's part of life I guess.

youtube.com/watch?v=woe_4gkS4XU

Jesus Christ Chicago sounds terrible
Boston has its problems but I've never seen a bedbug on a train