Ask a guy who just sucked off another man anything

Ask a guy who just sucked off another man anything.

You get the cum? How'd it taste?

Got a vid?

I am on grindr right now trying to suck my first cock, but no one can host :(

How many times you sucked cock?

How'd you like the taste?

I didn't taste his cum today apart from the precum. He has a lot of precum though which doesn't taste very much. I have tasted his cum in the past and it really tastes like nothing but he comes like a horse.

No I keep it discrete.

Sorry man!

Bait for what?

This is the fourth time and it didn't taste so much really. Just warm skin/flesh and some precum.

That's awesome. I'd like to have someone with a huge load shoot ropes into my mouth

replies what else??

Have you started blowing him regularly? What's the occassion?

Baiting generally assumes there is some sort of alternate agenda... or some trolling.

why ru a faggot?

Not regularly... I've done it very rarely over a 10 year period. I just get off on the thought mostly and entertain my desires occasionally. Then the fantasy / memories keep me going in the mean time when I masturbate.

Did the same thing with my cousin for a few years. Will it be a while before you do it again?

Not sure : ) But if I have a desire I generally go with it in life.

Probably : ) I really enjoy getting fucked more than I enjoy blowjobs. If I get the opportunity to fuck I might do that.

Will he be down for that?

Yes he has done it twice before... But I could not today. But I was horny for doing something so I just gave him a blowjob.