Call me an attention whore, troll, idc.

Other urls found in this thread:

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods
m.youtube.com/user/JakePaulProductions
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Either 3 or 4. 1 and 2 are pointlessly painful and 1 won't necessarily kill you

Just do it, pussy

Google exit bag.

CO2 overnight is painless, or have someone kill you with a point blank shot to the head. I'm sure a bounty hunter would take 500 to execute a Sup Forumstard.

you'll be in a coma and your parents would pull the plug on you because you wouldn't wake up

sharpie in the pooper

Bullet to the head is least painful
check link for different methods
lostallhope .com /suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods

>4
It has been decided

that mountain better be tall if you wanna die.

First things first, you owe your parents about 300,000 dollars so you need to be smart, and take out some insurance on your life, make it look accidental, I'm thinking heroin OD.

In that case jumping from a high place is the most effective of the three

nah this kid probably couldn't get heroin

Post tits

kek

bleach won't work, as any other form of substance/drug overdose is likely to fail.

jumping off whatever high enough structure is likely to kill you, especially if one was to jump head first.

The highest percentage of success however is achieved by gun (which you have none) or jumping/ laying in front of a train.

These are the facts, now decide yourself.

Like that's gonna be your note to parents. Gtfo attention seeking faggot. I will never understand why bitches are worried about pain. Pain is temporary you're gonna die and get that relief and you're gonna go into shock anyways which will alleviate the pain. Livestream yourself jumping off mountain.

nice handwriting user

agreed

OD on heroin you'll fill anything, you will sleep and stop breathing

Drown yourself in a bath till the light fades away

Don't.

Get drunk and sleep in a bath

obvious troll is obvious

this

Dude just go backpacking on a trail somewhere. Or get a new MMO. Shit dude.

Send nudes or gtfo

That takes a long time to kill you and is very unlikely to work

roll for this

So your mom and dad are on Sup Forums? Haha! Sigh...just jump, quick and easy. Also you could try letting yourself choke on something. Take a few slices of plain bread, wet them and shape them into a form of a ball. Swallow it and it should block the "air tube" in your throat and you will die afterward.

BATH TIME!

Its simple you dont

Are you serious?

cutting is literally the worst way to attempt suicide.
I'm tired of your stupidity though, just check this:

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods

Take a sharp knife and cut the neck

Helium. Morphium/Fentanyl injection. Barbital injection.

Dude Just get some Money and Go 3-6 months to Kambodscha, Nepal, Vietnam (Not hotel). Speak with people, so some Party, help some people, travel&Work, ... Everyone can be happy.

Shoot yerself

Life is short op. Might aswell live to see the end

Nice hand writting

after around 30 it just gets shittier by the day tbh

Post area you live in. So if your actually dead we can confirm it

Don't do it Bobby, your dad and me love you a lot. Please come back home soon

Live stream it?

His name was Robert Paulson

look, someone even posted a picture if you were too retarded to click the link

Better not wait too long, or else you might come to the conclusion that suicide is even more pathetic than this thread.

gl hf

If you want cut yourself then cut vertical not horizontal. Also takes 1500mg aspirine 60min before. Then geht an hot bath and cut yours after a few minutes

4 trust me I've succeeded in doing it and it hurts

1.) you should show your tits regardless of gender
2.) jump off a really tall building

Look man, I can't possibly stop you by text alone, but I guarantee you that you'll regret it within a few seconds before your demise. If you end up going through with it and survive, you may be grateful. Life sucks sometimes, no matter how rich or how socially skilled you are.

HIS NAME WAS ROBERT PAULSON!

ive been wondering too. preferably pain/mess free. Would hate to ruin parents new house.

m.youtube.com/user/JakePaulProductions

Cancer works.

Just get like 100 kg of apple, refine cyanide out of the apple seeds, a pretty funny way to die

Dont do it op, life always gets better

Oh, this thread is way better now.

Look, don't do it. I'm depressed and going through a lot of stuff right now. I do have thoughts of killing myself, but think of your family. Go see a doctor. Get on anti-depressants and maybe get 1 on 1 counselling.

well played you fucker
now fuck off and walk the dinosaur

The coronal mass ejection?? How's that going to end the world

was about to say the same

If you take this path, you will regret it once you realize you are dying at your last seconds. Don't take the path, but just keep living life. i wanted to kill myself for 3 years straight and came close a few times. My life got slightly better (besides my fucked up mom) but it got better none the less

nice spelling

So OP has to cut his throat

You're delusional, get help instead of offing yourself, which nobody TRULY ever wants to do, believe me. Your instinctive desire to survive will make you hesitate.

Stop posting and just an hero, stream it btw, if you wanna die, kill yourself, you get even make simple life decisions for yourself and want people to feel sorry for you, just drown yourself in the bath, tie weights and just kys.

Don't take the path...TAKE THE BATH!

Look I've wanted to kill myself for a very long time, my life sucked, I could only find hard labor for a job, I had no friends as they've all moved on in life,not the prettiest, socially awkward but I've always had my family, in life that's all you get if your lucky, family and close friends, imagine having to bury your child, you wouldn't you parents to do that right?

Shooting the "ceiling" of your mouth or jumping from a very high building

anyways OP is too fag to do it, and that's good

Why kill yourself now when you can get shot by your neighbours when the resources will scarce? You also will get to see the end of civilization, i wouldn't lose that for anything

Shoot the ceiling of your mouth or jump from a building

anyway, OP seems too faggy to do it

Go out in a blaze of glory OP

Rolling for suicide prevention

Suck my ball sack

KILLYOUR SELF START A TREND

I just fucking posted 2 times iam retarded

Color skin black. Blast rap music. Speed through black neighborhood. Get pulled over. Jump out of car. Death by cop.

Oh, thanks for pointing that out

DO IT ON TWITCH

Call the police and make them shoot you

>black cop

>might shoot you for being white

This is gonna be gud

Don't be silly user

Don't have a gun eh? go to hardware store, buy 12x3/4" black gas pipe 6x1" black gas pipe and a 1" end cap and some JB weld, mix the epoxy set a nail in center of the cap then screw 1" pipe into cap, get 12ga shell put in the 3/4" pipe. slide 3/4in pipe into 1" pipe. slam to fire. you now have a zip gun good for one shot. make it count.

Jesus read a book