what a little bitch

who is this douchebag cunt and why should i care

Same fag
Saged and reported

feminist

No one cares

TROLL

lol

It's not even a troll report, minors aren't allow to stream unsupervised, let alone with their tits on display.

omg gets better, i gave up for a min

ddos?xddddddddddd

IP?

no idea

Lol she's getting mad

You guys are distracting her, she keeps dying. So mean...

report her

report for underage user and showing cleavage lol watch her rage when it gets cut off

lol her boyfriend is watching

Report this femenist cunt

She apparently has a video where she's sucking, anyone?

acetyl99 here.. room is in a slow mode, lets just all report her and move on.

bitch has 15 boobs? that's impressive.

seeing that she is 15, i would stay the fuck away from that shit it if exist.

Too old

hahaha

She can show off as much as she wants dude, stop sexualizing a 15 year old girl.

If all you fags logged in and reported we can shut the stream down.

i done it already, i wrote a lenghty report basically saying she is underage and judging from the comments in her chat a ban would be in her best interest

My point is that it's against twitch rules, newfag.

This is why Sup Forums is dead. Only a bunch of true faggots would not only complain about, but try to stop a girl playing video games and showing cleavage. You all should fucking kill yourselves

So? How will that hurt anyone? Are you such a faggot that you have to be the internet police? Kys you fucking retard.

old Sup Forums would have her naked by now

Exactly. Fuck this place and fuck all the faggots who turned this place into Reddit #2

Please tell me where in the ToS of Twitch it says she's doing anything inappropriate? You're just fcking jealous for some odd reason.

ugh no old Sup Forums would be doing the same shit as now. nobody cared about attention woring camwhores and would have done anything to shut her stream. the newfags like you are whiteknight social justice warriors full of cancer.

That post is the exact opposite of white knighting you retard

" If you are between the ages of 13 and 18 (or between 13 and the age of legal majority in your country of residence), you may only use the Twitch Services under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian "

are you retarded?

Still nothing inappropriate done right? Legal age in Sweden is 15, and she's just that age. So your comment is invalid^^

you should just kill yourself

looks like her twich died or was taken down.

self promoting-