Suicide Squad reworked around Will Smith CONFIRMED

Tom Hardy

>“Warner Bros. is my home studio and I love them so I was really bummed out. I wanted to work on that and I know the script is really f***ing alley and I also know what’s gonna happen with The Joker and Harley Quinn in that; I won’t give away too much… it’s f**king alley. And that whole territory is something that I would certainly—I mean, everybody loves The Joker. Everybody loves The Joker. Will Smith is a dope guy, but everybody loves The Joker and that’s gonna, I think, be a very important film for fans.”

Shia LaBeouf

>LaBeouf said Ayer approached him about the role of Lieutenant GQ Edwards after they worked together on Fury. “The character was different initially,” the actor said. Scott Eastwood would eventually be cast in the role.

>“Then Will [Smith] came in, and the script changed a bit," he continued. "That character and Tom [Hardy’s] character [later played by Joel Kinnaman] got written down to build Will up.”

>LaBeouf added that the studio wasn't going to cast him for the part anyway. “I don’t think Warner Bros. wanted me," he said. "I went in to meet, and they were like, ‘Nah, you’re crazy. You’re a good actor, but not this one.’ It was a big investment for them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jM2K2AXhFwE
collider.com/suicide-squad-tom-hardy-reveals-why-he-dropped-out-of-dc-film/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tom Hardy's quote doesn't really say anything.

Welcome to Earth

did you really think Will Smith was gonna accept the role if he wasn't basically the main character? didn't he turn down django for that reason?

He turned down Django because he didn't get to kill the bad guy

>confirmed
are you retarded? it was confirmed the day Will Smith was cast it doesnt change the fact that Leto was shit, no wonder people call them Damage Control comics

>it's f**king alley
What did the big guy mean by this?

the problem wasn't will smith, a lot of his parts (a fucking romance with harley) were cut, too

they gave the final editing job over to the guy who did the trailers because people were whinging that it wasn't as fun-looking as marvel movies and he attached some rock music to them

up my alley

he liked it

Someone needs to stop will smith and robert downy manlet
both of these "men" are ruining their respectful pleb pandering trash

Thanks Will!

which is the lowest common denominator

star wars or capeshit?

It's funny because Will Smith was pretty much the only good part of the movie. Him and Captain Australia, though he had fuck all to do.

tom hardy is posh as fuck but sometimes tries to sound working class and its embarrassing

he also wanted to make it a story about love

Your sex life.

>It's funny because Will Smith was pretty much the only good part of the movie.

Fuck off, Jaden

thinking outside of the box, I honestly think Shia could have been the new Joker everyone was looking for

Imagine the meme potential if Tom Hardy was in it

no its because he didnt like the ending where he kills everybody

THIS IS CIA HE GOT MA BACK

>i don't understand the reddit approved meme that brought me here
Oh it shows

I've never heard anyone speak like that.

you need to get offline and talk to people more

yea, it says it was a Joker movie.

It says there was way more Joker.

fuck man, a shia and hardy power team with a leto joker actually being a focal point. That movie was a guaranteed hit

He'll never be an expert mememeister like us and join our secret club.
He doesn't understand the deep meaning of internet memes like we true oldfags do.

>reddit approved
>implying baneposting wasn't started here

fuck off dipshit

Nothing new
Jared Leto said that they made enough material for an entire movie obviously exagerrating but it gets the point across

youtube.com/watch?v=jM2K2AXhFwE

For you was Sup Forums
baneposting is a product of them approving it after the tom hardy raid

We didn't know that Ayer wanted Shia but WB gave him the boot though.

>Leto is literally going to kill himself to get the cut scenes released
MOMS GONNA FREAK

well, what leto says just means that he gave them a lot to work with, not that the script asked for it. What hardy says is that joker and harley had a more important role in the story.

Star Wars is well made. Capeshit relies on total fanboyism.

true auteur

>Capeshit relies on total fanboyism.
>implying star wars doesn't

how retarded are you?

you could have just as well said
>Capeshit is well made. Star Wars relies on total fanboyism

>f***ing alley
What did he mean by this?

I'm serious, I've never heard this expression.

What Hardy said corroborates what Leto said.

it flew rapidly out of control before the tom hardy ama that brought you and your kind here

>Tom Hardy was almost in this movie

Can you imagine the memes if fucking Tom Hardy was in another DC movie

Show me a capeshit movie that looks half as good as The Force Awakens. Fucking kike.

>You’re a good actor
Top delusion Shia

>the script is really f***ing alley
wtf did he mean by this?

This is the power of the BBC

Kiddo I helped kick start it and made sure no one liked the piece of trash movie

>babby i helped start baneposting

sure you did faggot, sure you did

>Kiddo I helped kick start it
WE

It's military slang

its faggot slang for butt stuff, obviously, with Tom Hardy being a faggot n all

>a guaranteed hit

WB already proved they can take any "guaranteed" hit and make it a miserable flop. I mean if you can make a Batman vs Superman movie fail, the sky's the limit.

They couldn't even competently adapt The Killing Joke after over a decade of production time. All they had to do was copy words and still frames and they turned it into a pile of garbage.

Finally a thread on Sup Forums where we can discuss superhero action movies

let's be honest though, the killing joke is garbage to begin with and only gets praise because it's good "for a comic book" which is setting the bar really low.

it wouldn't have fared much better if they had translated it 1:1

>shilling the Cuck Awakens
>calling anyone else a kike

Serious question, why is Smith such a huge spotlight hogger?

because he had some hits in the 90s and was arguably a big draw back then.

Isn't refusing to take part in a movie unless it completely focuses on you and all other rising popular actors are casted out, throughly unprofessional though?

The joker is a fucking terrible character and anyone who likes him is equally terrible

um...no? He has a value that he considers to be his worth, and WB gave in to it. It's not on him. They could have picked someone else.

The Dark Knight fucks The Force Awakens up the ass with a concrete dildo and no lubrication.

>Leto Joker turns out to be one of the worst castings in the history of cinema
>act like a whiny bitch and complain endlessly when they see you for the fraud you are

what kind of shitty entitled mentality are you working with?

>refusing to take part
he has every right. Take his fame and legacy out of it, it's not like he's doing WB a favor, he's getting paid to be in a movie and WB agreed to it.

but it wasn't bad casting that fucked up the joker.

>Adapt Harley Quinn 1:1 with the animated series
>Give Deadshot his classic costume and iconic look
>Have a Batman that mixes TAS and Dark Knight Returns
>HAVE A TATOOED DRUNK JOKER WITH A CHARACTER ARC ABOUT BEING IN LOVE WITH HARLEY THAT GOES AGAINST EVERY SINGE ITERATION OF THE CHARACTER EVER

Whoever wrote this script is a fucking retard. Joker sticks out like a sore thumb. They should've gotten someone that can do a passable Hammil impression and go with that.

>so mad about a good movie being well received he starts an ebin and dankest meme

That's radical dude.

they are both shit but at least capeshit has le nolan batman and captain america

This far in and no one asked for a fucking source?

>>Adapt Harley Quinn 1:1 with the animated series
>>>HAVE A TATOOED DRUNK JOKER WITH A CHARACTER ARC ABOUT BEING IN LOVE WITH HARLEY THAT GOES AGAINST EVERY SINGE ITERATION OF THE CHARACTER EVER

love this selective memory.

t. Jared

Hi Krager.

The Empire Strikes Back and The Dark Knight are pretty much equal, they are the top Blockbusterkino out there.

shia's is pretty recent but google hardy suicide squad alley and it comes right up

collider.com/suicide-squad-tom-hardy-reveals-why-he-dropped-out-of-dc-film/

>>HAVE A TATOOED DRUNK JOKER WITH A CHARACTER ARC ABOUT BEING IN LOVE WITH HARLEY THAT GOES AGAINST EVERY SINGE ITERATION OF THE CHARACTER EVER
t. "Joker expert" Nolanbabby

But ESB isn't TFA, and TFA is empty commercialized trash. As bad as todays Marvel and DC shit

Nu-Star Wars is the worst. It's only narrative is regressive leftism uber alles. It sucks.

Classic Star Wars is based. Nu-Star Wars is essentially anti-white nonsense (ironically it's made by white people)

Nu-Star Wars is the worst. It's only narrative is regressive leftism uber alles. It sucks.

Classic Star Wars is based. Nu-Star Wars is essentially anti-white nonsense (ironically it's made by white people)

>regressive leftism

t. Asspained Cuckservative

>Show me a capeshit movie that looks half as good as The Force Awakens. Fucking kike.
Almost everyone, save for Whedon's movies.

Fucking TFA has TV cinematography!

wb wanting that big smith dick for fucking everything has been known for awhile.

they wanted him to be superman in the bryan singer movie for fucks sake.

It's an Anglo Saxon thing, you fake Brits wouldn't understand.

>they wanted him to be superman in the bryan singer movie for fucks sake.

>Asspained Cuckservative

Unironically using anti-leftist memes and doing it incorrectly. Well played retard, well played.

Speaking of KEKS:

"Sources close to the married couple claim that Smith gives permission to his wife to be with another man if she feels the need to."

WHAT DID WILL MEAN BY THIS?????

>WHAT DID WILL MEAN BY THIS?????

It means will gets to suck the sweet, sweet latin jizzload out of Jadas wrecked pussy.

>"Sources close to the married couple claim that Smith gives permission to his wife to be with another man if she feels the need to."

Welcome to 2005, lol

Will has always had an "Open" marriage, its not a fucking secret.

Will gets to fuck all the fresh Scientology boys he wants and Jada doesn't have to give a fuck since she can fuck whoever she wants.

>he doesn't know

but Will is a fag and Jada is a dyke. They're double bearding for each other. You ever wonder why their kids are so fucked up and both want to swap genders?

i suppose that depends on how much you like will smith, i thought he phoned it in

Is he male genetic perfection? He's almost 45 years old.

He doesn't look much less desu
Ralph Macchio

>Shitting on hipster jesus for no reason

Dawn of Justice or Thor 2: The Dark World are three times better than TFA and they are widely considered the worst capeshit that has ever been made.

At least those pieces of shit aren't rehashes of A New Hope.

>5'2''
>Feminine af
he's handsome guy sure, but far from perfection

Might've exaggerated, but he's obviously at least 37

>ywn look like this

Literally why even live?

read between the lines. you can just go guns blazing talking shit about a studio or a wtiter/director if you still want to work in Hollywood. he was implying that fans were going to be pissed because a movie that should have been about the joker was re-written to be about Will Smith. because that's how a nigga do.

best part of the movie tbqh famdo

>LaBeouf
>‘Nah, you’re crazy. You’re a good actor, but not this one.’
Imagine him casted as Joker.

WILL SMITH USED TO SOLO MOVIES ALL BY HIMSELF

HE'S NEVER DONE THIS ENSEMBLE CAST SHIT, ITS A MAJOR STEP DOWN

THEY HAD TO GIVE HIM SOMETHING, BUT HE STILL LOOKS LIKE HE WANTS TO DIE IN THE PROMO PICS

I don't know how, but I want to procreate with this man.

>Cara Delewhsdahsj
>best part of anything