BEING A WAGIE SUCKS!

BEING A WAGIE SUCKS!

Today was my first day of work, and I hated it. 4 hours of sitting in a classroom and taking safety tests, 4 hours of driving a forklift in circles and raising it up and down. It wasn't even fun, it was stressful because everyone watches you individually demonstrate your skills.

I spent the lunch break crying in my car because I miss being a NEET already. I thought making money and meeting pretty girls would be fun, but it's not! I want to go back to laying in my bed, wanking off, and watching anime all day long.

Fag.

get fucked fag

Faggot.

YOU PINHEADS STOP IT

Well. When you get your first paycheck, go do something cool with your life. Really make the best of it this time around. Think it through. Plan it out.

Faggot McFaggerson.

atleast you have a job and career, i posted about this already but i recently came back from a study abroad thing in jp after it really didnt work out and i couldnt find work either. now i am in a fucked situation.

Forklifts are the tits.

user if you open your mind to the truth you can help create a communist society through the proletarian revolution. You get to kill people and then work only when you want sounds fun huh?

INb4 muh sjw

Commies hate SJWs more than anyone else they aren't even the slightest bit Marxist.

Faggot, learn how to operate every piece of equipment you can, and you can guarantee that you'll have a job forever.

>Suck up your job, get some money and buy 2 things:

1) some good weeb shit (like a vinyl or wall scroll)

2) a copy of Marx's Capital.

Go to work, be cheery and make friends, it'll fly by. Work is only hard when you are in complete silence. Sing, whistle, chat, dance do whatever.

>Source: ex-factory worker

I bet you've never even driven a 43,000 pound forklift.

Dude, I drive any piece of lift equipment in the warehouse. I'm a god damned surgeon with a forklift. How do you not have fun driving one of those? It's a fucking blast.

No I haven't. I'll bet you've never been inside a 35ft long machine whilst it's running to tighten up it's bolts after a 10 hour shift.

It's not a big-dick competition. Work is work; we all have different shit to do.

Yeah, but how big is yours?

>I'll be you've never done something like I have!
>not a big dick competition.

Nice try faggot.

No fucking clue. Haven't measured since I was a stupid Highschooler and somehow found it important.

The point I was trying to illustrate is that every job has a "thing" you do that no other job does. Other guy's is a big-ass forklift, mine was fixing a machine whilst it was on.

Kek I'm a patient sitter at a hospital so my job is to sit with suicidal NEETs for 12 hour long shifts. Grow up man.

I like you man, You make perfect counter points to my bullshit. I don't know who the guy you're responding to is though.

Glad to be of service, user.

Great fucking picture; love good shop-floor hi-jinks.

OP is a true millennial. Grow up faggot. Go to work, hate it. Pay your taxes and drink your liver to shit. What did you think being an adult meant? Thousands of dollars and endless blowjobs?

Dont worry

your only a slave for another 30-40 years

then you get to "retire" if you're lucky enough to live that long

Real question. Have you ever picked up some poor sap who stopped somewhere for a little too long? I'd laugh so hard if I unsuspectingly picked another dude up in his forklift.

I am a chemical engineer, I have 2 degrees, make over $150,000 per year and supervise over 30 people in a manufacturing plant. A good forklift operator with no HS diploma impress me everyday. Watching someone who is truly good at what they do is something any person can be truly proud of!!

Tightening bolts on your moms vibrator is not really gainful employment unless she pays you.

I tried once, but he got away and turned around and laughed at me.

Become a concreter or a roofer then have a bitch about work faggot.

Nor is sitting in your basement paintshopping incest fanatsy pics, user.

Blow it out your bunghole, concrete slave.

Become my little submissive gimp. You'll be begging for a concrete enema.

You aren't gonna cut it. Your body was telling you that something is wrong.

I agree. Its all slab on grade where I live. No basements. And I'm more a solidworks type of guy. But yeah.

The tour has just begun, I have my sticks, and my twigs, and OH MY GOD WHO MADE THAT!

>You aren't gonna cut it.
Well of course not silly. Dr.Goldberg Shekelstein already did it.

Coffin Rock, that's where you should have been beheaded. I think, I don't know.

fuck. that there is a naked woman.

Ah so you're a loft voyeur kinda guy? Got a good telephoto for staring at schoolgirls next door and a garage/dark room on concrete?

Just knowing that you are helping should be payment enough.