Hey Sup Forums, let's have a fingerbox thread...

Hey Sup Forums, let's have a fingerbox thread. I just pulled my old model 1999 that my dad gave me and am having some serious nostalgia. Post your boxes!

do you fuck it?

Only once when I was 8 around when my dad first gave it to me. My penis has since grown out of it. Kinda sad honestly, as it had a nice velvet interior.

What's a fingerbox?

>And scene

what did you not have a childhood, faggot?

not one where i fucked a wooden box

You are less than me

Top kek newfag gtfo

You probably saw the Conky episode and didn't get all the jokes

that's how dumb you are

wait was that an insult? even for someone browsing Sup Forums that was pretty weak. Newfag when does school start back up we're in august you should be studying.

I was one of 400 men to cum on your mom's face in a bukkake video

now imagine your parents fucking

well my mummy is a grown ass woman and has the choice to do as she pleases in her sexual life. I'm glad you two had a nice time :^)

That wasn't the reaction that would have been the coolest.

Now you are losing and I don't think you can come back, idiot.

Right now I'm at like level 50 and you're still in the first are. I shouldn't even be talking to you right now.

I can finger 3 fingers better cause I used my finger in my fingerbox.

This guy's clearly not getting it and is just jealous he didn't have a fingerbox growing up. Pathetic.

Reddit tier sarcasm.

Stop trying. It hurts.

The fuck is a finger box??

Le mao he doesn't even understand that he's been meme'd. Im playing 4d chess around him.

guys should I tell him?

Meme isn't a verb. It's an noin.

you right

Penisbox: superior

everything's a verb now. verbs have been verbed. nouns have been verbed. a meme is a viral idea. to meme something is to force it to be viral.

get with the program, user. also: penisbox, superior.

Haha well I'm glad YOU weren't my english teacher haha.

and i'm glad you weren't one of my students, or i would have kept you back until i retired, and then left a note for my successor to keep you back also.

It's just like that movie Billy Madison. Hey that seems like a barrel of laughs.

My grandpa sold them door to door. I still have his old sales briefcase. God I love that some people still collect them.

>implying there are tests at the start of school
Studying for what?